NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kirikuso norutoshi
NR Genin
NR Genin

Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Empty
PostSubject: Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series)   Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:01 am

Name:(he is an unnamed ninja but i gave him a name) Kirikuso norutoshi
Clan: Norutoshi
Appearance: Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) 300px-Six-Tails_&_Utakata
thats his demon to the left and thats him to the right
Personality: my character well technically alot of people hardly know him but, by the looks of it he Loves bubbles and slugs. He has a cocky personality and sometimes can be very extremely obnoxious. Sometimes i think the bubles go to his head but thats just me. Kiri loves to relax and hang back. his favorite color is blue and his favorite animal is a slug lol.
History:Kiri-kun's history is quite un-told yet but let me be the first to tell it. Kiri is from the waterfall village and ever since he was just a baby the first 2 words he said was slug and bubbles. kind of ironic huh. Anyways kiri's father was quite fond of him i mean out of all of his high honorable sons kiri was quite interesting to him. When kiri turned 10 his was more aware of what his father was doing. Kiri was honored his father did that and never asked why his father chose him. As the months passed kiri's progress in the secret jutsu's his father has taught him actually showed alot of improvment. When kiri turned 15 the village was attacked by the 6 tailed demon. and kiri's dad was fightning it head to head when kiri saw his dad fightning the beast he got knocked out and Kiri's dad moto had to seal the demon inside him.
Village: Kirigakure
element:
Main:Water
Sub:Electrical
Nindo:Be true to yourself but most importantly be true to others
Equipment: Carries around a medium sized bamboo stick that is as thick and as long as to unsharpened No. 2 pencils stacked on top of eachother from the eraser end to the flat pencil end
Jutsu:
Name:Bubble Frenzy
Element:Water
Skill:Ninjutsu
Range:how far can this jutsu go. far(10+m)
Description:Kiri will put chakra in his bamboo stick and will blow through it. As he does this bubbles will start to come out. Now note this bubbles will come out fast and hard. they make like weak and fragile but the are as hard as rock because they are no ordinary bubbles since they are made out of kiri's own chakra they are very hard to get rid of
Chakra use:25

Name:Acid Bubble Barrage
Element:Water+lightning=Acid
Range: mid(5-10m)
Description:Kiri will slowly blow bubbles out of the bamboo stick and they will scatter all across the surrounding area and they will stay there for 5 posts. Also note that these bubbles are filled with acid and can only be punctured by Kiri because he is unaffected by the acid and they are still solid rock. I mean you can still pop them but you will get splashed with acid
Chakra use:25

Name:Bubble trap
Element:Water
Skill:Fuunijutsu
Range:how close(0-5m)
Description:kiri will have to get close to foe inorder for this jutsu to be affective because he will have to force his palm on any part of the persons body and when that happens a buble shaped seal will be on the foe temporarily. After 1 post the part where the person was hit a solid bubble will form around that part. after 6 post, made by kiri, have been made the foe will be trapped in a solid bubble prison
Chakra use:30

Name:Acid slug slime
Element:Water+lightning=Acid
Range: far(10+m)
Description:Simple....kiri shoots a stream of acid from his mouth and what ever it touchs it will burn it down to the ground. This skill can be interupted and avoided
Chakra use:15

Name:Lightning bubble pop
Element:Lightning
Range:how far can this jutsu go. close(0-5m)
Description:kiri focuses his mind in the bubbles that he used for his ,Acid Bubble Barrage, Then after he as linked with all of them he will sheild himself in a giant bubble and make the bubbles that are filled with acid explode. Note this skill can't be dodged but it can be blocked and it can't be interupted
Chakra use:30

Clan: Norutoshi no Isagegaya (posted
RP sample:
Spoiler:

How did you find us?: I was looking at sites on forumotion

Last edited by kirikuso norutoshi on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kirikuso norutoshi
NR Genin
NR Genin

Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series)   Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 am

all most done
Back to top Go down
kirikuso norutoshi
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series)   Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:48 pm

i am basically done just acouple of more stuff to add in the history
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series)   Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Sorry but was only accpecting Neo Akatsuki and Gennin right now
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Left_bar_bleue70/70Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Left_bar_bleue120/120Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series)   Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:23 pm

he is still a cannon and his name is Utakata and he is dead
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
kirikuso norutoshi
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series)   Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:53 pm

wait so he is dead but does that matter on this site
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Left_bar_bleue400/400Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Left_bar_bleue403/403Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series)   Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:55 pm

We do not have inner demons nor Bijuu here...

I think they're more implying on no canon appereances...
Back to top Go down
kirikuso norutoshi
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series)   Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:00 pm

okay i see
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Left_bar_bleue70/70Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Left_bar_bleue120/120Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series)   Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:03 pm

yup it matters sorry you can change the pic and your done
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series)   Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirikuso (sort of a cannon character but the hardly show him in the series)
Page 1 of 1