NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chizu Seitz Jutsu's (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chizu Seitz
NR Genin
NR Genin

Chizu Seitz Jutsu's (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Chizu Seitz Jutsu's (W.I.P)   Chizu Seitz Jutsu's (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Name: Fire Senbons
Element:fire
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range: 0-3.5 radius
Description: The user will take out two senbon's and light them on fire with their element mix in with their chakra. The user can then throw them at the opponent which will be able to possibly created minor damage. This is a radius of 0-3.5 at the opponent.
Chakra use:

Name: Fire Hitsu strikes
Element: Fire
Range: close(0-3m), mid(3-7.5m)
Description: The user will created the neccesary 15 handsigns, then she or he will start conterating to make chakra balls on their hands. They will then throw them like fastballs towards the opponent. This will cause minor damage to the user and possibly light burns on the opponents body where ever it may hit.
Chakra use:

Name: Rose Petals no Jutsu
Element:water/wind/fire/earth/lightning (if it is a kekkei genkai element please state that it is )
Range: close(0-5m) mid(5-10m) far(10+m)
Description: The user would take control of any wind breeze's near by drawing them near rose's with her chakra. The wind would slash off rose petals and draw them to spin around the wind. As the user control's the wind to spin the rose petals around she would direct them to go at the opponent's having the possibly of slashing some wounds into the opponent's body and causing minor damage at him or her.
Chakra use:

Name: Wild Twister no Jutsu
Element:water/wind/fire/earth/lightning (if it is a kekkei genkai element please state that it is )
Range:how far can this jutsu go. close(0-5m) mid(5-10m) far(10+m)
Description: The user would grab ahold of the wind again with his or her chakra and start making it spin together causing anything nearby to go into it with it's strong current. The user would then send it spinning towards the user making it go against it about 3 time's spinning it around. Warning the opponent could end up feeling dizzyness and have causes of falling down. This jutsu does not cause any damage towards the user unless it hits the user with whatever is caught into the twister.
Chakra use:
Back to top Go down

Chizu Seitz Jutsu's (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1