NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Left_bar_bleue95/95Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Left_bar_bleue125/125Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:16 pm

To Take Part in the Exams
  • You can enter alone or in a squad of 3.
  • You must have your Sensei or Kage's approval
  • You must fufill the rest of the requirements and fill out the following slip.
  • Only applying for the second Exam and so on. You must have been on at least three missions.
    Code:
    Name(Last, First):
    First Teammate's Name(Last, First):
    Second Teammate's Name(Last, First):
    Sensei or Kage's Name(Last, First):
    How many times you have entered before:
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Left_bar_bleue0/0Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Left_bar_bleue0/0Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Is it to late to go into the exam with a by the first round or do I post for the next.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Name(Last, First): Hatake Suzumo
Country(Hidden Village): Konohagakure
First Teammate's Name(Last, First):N/A
Second Teammate's Name(Last, First):N/A
Sensei or Kage's Name(Last, First):N/A
How many times you have entered before:0
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:27 pm

I don't really see a problem with adding a late comer, except the fact people might get mad that lost, but since the fights are based on RP they could have lost the fight and still become chunin so it fine with me you probably needs a mods permission though.
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 pm

and admins I mean lol, I forgot I am a mod
Back to top Go down
Tenzou
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:28 am

Are the fights based on RP skill?
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Left_bar_bleue50/50Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Left_bar_bleue100/100Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:43 am

no because we are in the 2nd rounds
Back to top Go down
Tenzou
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:49 am

no we arnt, after talking to kiza he said he would hapily re-open my fight if i sent him a link too my absence post which i have. The hell am i getting kicked out just because of a school trip.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Left_bar_bleue50/50Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Left_bar_bleue100/100Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:49 am

still two people are ready to start the 2nd round
Back to top Go down
Tenzou
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:52 am

but how can you start the second round without finishing the first? and whats hapening with the hatake can he enter? since the first round isnt over it could be possible
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:55 am

no cuz it is uneven two ready for the 2nd round and two in the 1st round
Back to top Go down
Tenzou
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 am

ok cool
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:57 am

so suzomo you can't you make it uneven
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:32 am

I already figured that Nami, I suggested a sort of By round like Dozu had during the original chunin exam arc.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:38 am

If the exams weren't based off RP skill and performance than there'd be no point. Since just powerful people with no RP ability would pass.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:39 am

well in most cases
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:50 am

I didn't think it would cause this much of an uproar. Although they have some valid points, theirs is no drawback I see to letting him in. The only drawback, well not really is that others will be challenged more by adding a by round.

lets see what another mod or adminf has to say first.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Left_bar_bleue95/95Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Left_bar_bleue125/125Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Sorry but you need to wait once the Chuunin Exams start nobody else is allowed in.
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Thanks for clarrifying
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:04 pm

when are the 2 round going to begin i am getting bored of waiting and i need to start my plans after the chuunin exams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements   Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Selection Exam Requirements
Page 1 of 1