NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Abandoned Street

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taski Hayashi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Taski Hayashi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Abandoned Street Left_bar_bleue0/0The Abandoned Street Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Abandoned Street Left_bar_bleue0/0The Abandoned Street Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Abandoned Street Empty
PostSubject: The Abandoned Street   The Abandoned Street I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Taski walking down a old abandoned street. This must be the broken city of the leaf...said Taski looking around as he seen broken houses . The windows and walls had writhing on them. Taski turned around as he seen a tree behind him. Thats really weird said Taski. The tree was all cut up . The tree had a scent of blood. Taski could smell it from the entrance of the city. That tree had 4 bloody kunai stuck to it. Taski then kept walking deeper in to the abandoned street . Taski then felt a gust of cold wind. There is something really wrong about this street said Taski as he pulled out his Chakra sword and he looked around. Taski senses a presence near him but he just couldn't figure out who it was.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Abandoned Street Left_bar_bleue95/95The Abandoned Street Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
The Abandoned Street Left_bar_bleue125/125The Abandoned Street Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Street   The Abandoned Street I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:54 pm

((Your Chakra sword is not an approved weapon.))

Kiza appeared with his head tilted down in the shadows and looked up with a grin on his face.
'Time to test my new teammate.' Kiza thought to himself as he pulled out three shuriken sending them flying towards the new kid not aiming for any vital spots.
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Taski Hayashi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Street   The Abandoned Street I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:50 am

(its a regular sword though it has no abilities.)

Taski threw 3 kunais at the shurikens so it deflects it. Taski then looked at kiza. Who are you? said Taski putting his blade back in his shed. You really like to piss me of don't you said Taski he jumped on a tree behind him.Taski then smiled at kiza. Taski just kept looking at kiza. You know i really pity you for following me all this way from you house... said Taski. From the looks of it you must be a genin said Taski . Taski then thought to himself. How am i suppose to defeat him when i don't know that much jutsu. Taski the grinned at Kiza. I guess you won't live to see the chuunin exam said Taski.Taski pulled out 4 shurikens all was caught in the middle of Taski's fingers. Taski then threw the Shuriken at Kiza. You will feel the wrath of me said Taski smiling .
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Abandoned Street Left_bar_bleue95/95The Abandoned Street Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
The Abandoned Street Left_bar_bleue125/125The Abandoned Street Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Street   The Abandoned Street I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:34 pm

((Ok then it is fine.))

Kiza slightly grinned then got a serious face on as the newbie decided to attack back. Kiza pulled out a kunai using it to slice at all the shuriken as they came by sending them in different directions.
"You must not know who I am.......you should never threaten a stranger's life......it could lead to the end of your own..." Kiza said chuckling then activating his Byakugan.(50-5)
Kiza stood waiting for the kid to make a move grinning knowing this test of his new teammate would be a fun one.

------------------------------------------------
Kiza Hyuuga - 100/100 Hp - 45/50 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Street   The Abandoned Street I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Street
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRivals :: Shinobi World :: Konohagakure :: Konaha Streets-
Jump to: