NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Norikumi The Pirate Blade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanpa Reikon
The Amekage
The Amekage

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Norikumi The Pirate Blade Left_bar_bleue0/0Norikumi The Pirate Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Norikumi The Pirate Blade Left_bar_bleue0/0Norikumi The Pirate Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Norikumi The Pirate Blade Empty
PostSubject: Norikumi The Pirate Blade   Norikumi The Pirate Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:51 am

Name: Giri Tame no Shisha Norikumi [[Nicknamed Norikumi]]

Meaning: Roughly; Honor for the deceased crew

Spirit:
Spoiler:
Norikumi is the spirit of a female pirate captain who sealed herself within a katana to save her own life as her ship sank. Her crew refused to leave without her, so they stayed on the sinking ship with her. She swore that she would find a person worthy of such a loyal crew, and grant them the power of the blade.

Abilities: When the blade is unsheathed, it changes into a blade like this:
Spoiler:
As long as the blade is unsheathed Reikon gains a special ability. If she cuts a person with the blade, they will experience a genjutsu that they are drowning in the sea, being dragged down by skeletal pirates. No matter how they struggled they can't get to the surface. This genjutsu can only be broken by someone with a genjutsu specialty, or by an outsider helping them to break it.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Norikumi The Pirate Blade Left_bar_bleue260/260Norikumi The Pirate Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Norikumi The Pirate Blade Left_bar_bleue400/400Norikumi The Pirate Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Norikumi The Pirate Blade   Norikumi The Pirate Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:58 am

Every gen jutsu can be broken with a simple handseal and also saying release so add that please.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Hanpa Reikon
The Amekage
The Amekage

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Norikumi The Pirate Blade   Norikumi The Pirate Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:00 am

Not quite true...Depending on the level of power in the genjutsu, Tsukiyomi couldn't be canceled by a hand seal and saying release
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Norikumi The Pirate Blade Left_bar_bleue260/260Norikumi The Pirate Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Norikumi The Pirate Blade Left_bar_bleue400/400Norikumi The Pirate Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Norikumi The Pirate Blade   Norikumi The Pirate Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:04 am

i thought you would know mangekyo jutsu's are the top gen jutsu's so i don't think they can be broken at all.

and this jutsu seems like a chunin rank so it can be broken by release.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Norikumi The Pirate Blade   Norikumi The Pirate Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 am

What rank is it.
Back to top Go down
Hanpa Reikon
The Amekage
The Amekage

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Norikumi The Pirate Blade   Norikumi The Pirate Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:25 am

A >.> Hence the specialty
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Norikumi The Pirate Blade   Norikumi The Pirate Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:28 am

Sorry wrong site

Approved.

{LOCKED}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norikumi The Pirate Blade   Norikumi The Pirate Blade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Norikumi The Pirate Blade
Page 1 of 1