NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyate's custom justu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hyate's custom justu Left_bar_bleue50/50Hyate's custom justu Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Hyate's custom justu Left_bar_bleue100/100Hyate's custom justu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hyate's custom justu Empty
PostSubject: Hyate's custom justu   Hyate's custom justu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Name:Lightning crash of infinity
Element:Lightning
Skill:Taijustu/Ninjutsu
Range:close(0-5m)
Description:After succesfully performing Dancing Leaf Shadow on an enemy, Hyate would realease the chains on his gautlets to tie his opponent to Hyate is a similar like primary lotus position. As Hyate and the enemy fall down from the sky, Hyate would rotate him and the enemy in high speeds while meanwhile mixing his lightning chakra into the chains. When Hyate and the opponenet impact the ground The lighting would stream thru the oppnents body serveraly damaging him

(Do Ihave to train for this or do I autimatically get it when accepted)

Last edited by Hyate on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hyate's custom justu Left_bar_bleue95/95Hyate's custom justu Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Hyate's custom justu Left_bar_bleue125/125Hyate's custom justu Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Hyate's custom justu   Hyate's custom justu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:04 pm

This would be a Ninjutsu/Taijutsu attack and a C-Rank is low for something that severly damages someone. Also if you are able to learn it you know it automatically if not you must wait til you can know it.
Back to top Go down
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hyate's custom justu Left_bar_bleue50/50Hyate's custom justu Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Hyate's custom justu Left_bar_bleue100/100Hyate's custom justu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hyate's custom justu   Hyate's custom justu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hyate's custom justu Left_bar_bleue95/95Hyate's custom justu Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Hyate's custom justu Left_bar_bleue125/125Hyate's custom justu Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Hyate's custom justu   Hyate's custom justu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Ok once you are Chuunin you can use this Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hyate's custom justu   Hyate's custom justu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:03 pm

I thought I could learn any level of jutsu as long as I fill in the neccesary post requirements

E rank=1 training post 5 lines

D rank=2 training post 5 lines

c rank=3 training post 5 lines
and so on
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hyate's custom justu   Hyate's custom justu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:05 pm

No Genin have a cap of e-c and Chuunin have a cap of e-b Jounin get e-a and Kage get all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyate's custom justu   Hyate's custom justu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyate's custom justu
Page 1 of 1