NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake   Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 am

Kiza sat waiting at the Training Grounds for his new teammate. Kiza was looking forward to seeing what he had in him and testing his ability against himself. He was planning on sparring him as practice seeing what he had in him. Kiza wasn't planning on showing off any hidden techniques he was saving for the Chuunin Exams just basic stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Left_bar_bleue50/50Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake   Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Hyate then appeared in a flash in a neaby tree over kiza's head."Yo" he said as he jumped down from the tree.Hyate thought of how his chakra would match kiza's chakra and which one would be stronger.He was pretty eager to show off his skills. "Alrighty then, ready for me to break you head" Hyate said with a cocky smile
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake   Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Kiza grinned waiting for Hyate to make the first move he only activated his Byakugan keeping everything else a hidden secret.

((50-5=45 Chakra))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiza Hyuuga
100 Health
45 Chakra

Hyate Hatake
100 Health
45 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake   Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiza Testing Hyate Hatake
Page 1 of 1