NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nami's make up jutsus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Nami's make up jutsus Left_bar_bleue50/50Nami's make up jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Nami's make up jutsus Left_bar_bleue100/100Nami's make up jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Nami's make up jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Nami's make up jutsus   Nami's make up jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:18 am

Name:gentle flourish
Element:doujutsu no element
Skill:taijutsu
Range:close(0-5m)
Description:when the user get close to an enemy the user will drop into a gentle fist stance and with a quick spin will charge up the attack and the user will spin faster hitting the enemy with a couple of weak hits making the enemy think he is better the spinning will stop and the user will hit either the heart or the chakra center system and with the hit a blast of chakra hurt the enemy badly depending the rank the enemy is and will shut half of the enemies chakra center system. the recoil affect after the attack is that the chakra of the user is halved.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Nami's make up jutsus Left_bar_bleue95/95Nami's make up jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Nami's make up jutsus Left_bar_bleue125/125Nami's make up jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Nami's make up jutsus   Nami's make up jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:13 pm

This is too much like the trigrams palms.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Nami's make up jutsus Left_bar_bleue50/50Nami's make up jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Nami's make up jutsus Left_bar_bleue100/100Nami's make up jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nami's make up jutsus   Nami's make up jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:54 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's make up jutsus   Nami's make up jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Name: Hidden mouth kunai
Element:None
Skill:none
Range:far(10+m)
Description:The user makes handsigns and they open their mouth and fire three kunai from the mouth it cost 6 CK to use
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Nami's make up jutsus Left_bar_bleue260/260Nami's make up jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Nami's make up jutsus Left_bar_bleue400/400Nami's make up jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Nami's make up jutsus   Nami's make up jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's make up jutsus   Nami's make up jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:28 am

Name:Tiger Fist
Element:none
Skill:Taijutsu
Range:all range
Description:It is like gentle fist but the fingers curl into the palm and the impact hurts more then gentle fist but will hurt user if it they use it too much
Chakra use:none
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Nami's make up jutsus Left_bar_bleue95/95Nami's make up jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Nami's make up jutsus Left_bar_bleue125/125Nami's make up jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Nami's make up jutsus   Nami's make up jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:32 am

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's make up jutsus   Nami's make up jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:33 am

can i use these in the exams
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's make up jutsus   Nami's make up jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:36 am

Nope. Only topics that have started after I posted ~Approved~ And the Exams still don't count for future fights.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's make up jutsus   Nami's make up jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:37 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Nami's make up jutsus Left_bar_bleue0/0Nami's make up jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Nami's make up jutsus Left_bar_bleue400/400Nami's make up jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Nami's make up jutsus   Nami's make up jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Gentle Flourish does have some qualities of the Eight Trigrams: 64 palms technique, but this seems to be more of a "Eight Trigrams: 4 Palms" to were she just hits the opponent a few times then slams into their chest to hurt them badly.

The differences between the 64 palms and Gentle Flourish is one simple thing, the 64 palms stacks hits, shutting off various chakra points within the opponents body with a lot of hits, Gentle Flourish does the same but with only a few, maybe 4-6 hits, lightly hitting the opponent then hitting them hard in the chest to shut them down completely by either hitting their heart or the core of their chakra network. They are similar but they are different, just for the number of hits dealt and if the user attacks the central chakra network or a vital organ. I see the Gentle Flourish as a different type of attack, do to the fact it aims for the entire network and not just random points on the opponents body. Both moves do the same thing, but Gentle Flourish is just quicker about it.

Please reconsider Approving that move, I have given my thoughts, now it's up to Kiza if it shall be approved or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nami's make up jutsus   Nami's make up jutsus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nami's make up jutsus
Page 1 of 1