NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xylo's weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aries
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Xylo's weapons Left_bar_bleue0/0Xylo's weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Xylo's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Xylo's weapons   Xylo's weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:37 am

Name: Scalene Armor
Appearance: A basic chain mailed suit.
Special Abilities: This chain-mail suit is made for it's ability to withstand physical attacks. Anything that would hit Xylo physically such as Taijutsu and blunted weapons because of this suit the damage will be halved. Not meant for ninjutsu for this suit will not any effect on ninjutsu at all, except medical ninjutsu. Medical jutsu are halves also.

Name: Saber Tooth
Appearance: This sword is rather small. Actually this is nothing more than a tanto. Exactly a foot long blade with a plain black handle. The blade resembles the tooth of a Saber Tiger.
Special Abilities: The Tanto his made up of pure animal bone and is rather dense. Because of such density this sword has a toughness to it that's rather appealing. It's almost as if this sword is unbreakable. Mainly a defensive weapon this tanto is rarely used offensively. Thought very small this weapon is extremely heavy. It cannot be weilded by anyother person unless they are massively strong as well.

Name: Telescopic eye piece
Appearance: A small golden covering of the left eye.
Special Abilities: This weapon is nothing more but a weapon to enhance the eye of it's user. It give the user the ability to see this further away much like a telescope. It only has the eyes range of drawing things into 100m closer. While doing this it locates and locks the target while giving Xylo the exact direction of how to throw his weapons according to the opponent speed and movements, Thus increasing his accuracy with all projectiles. (+5 dex)

Name: Chakra Saber
Appearance: This looks like a simple stick containment with a whole on each end. It is completely while with a rubber grip centered in the middle.
Special Abilities: This weapon enhances Xylo's ability to control his chakra. By doing so Xylo has the ability to create a sword out of mid air. But the sword isn't exactly made of air it's really completely chakra. It's a double sided sword meaning it has a three foot blade on each side. These blade are made of pure chakra. It can cut wood, cloth, soft objects, skin, stab the opponent

Name: Grenade Launcher
Appearance: An attachment connect to Xylo's right wrist. It has two 4inch barrels attaches to what looks like a cannon and is made up of the most dense metal.
Special Abilities: This weapons ability name is self explanitory. This weapon has a total of five grenade shot. These grenade are the size of C1 explosives meaning they have the power of a single dynamite stick. They can be fired out up to 100m one at a time. These grenades are fast but not to the extreme.

Last edited by Aries on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Xylo's weapons Left_bar_bleue400/400Xylo's weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Xylo's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylo's weapons   Xylo's weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:26 am

Telescopic eye piece...make it C due to the fact it helps you throw kunai accuracy.

Chakra Saber.....Make it A rank due to "They can cut through even the most dense metals with ease" Or B rank if you say "The sword acts a real sword when cutting objects, but can't cut hard material." or C rank if you say "It can cut wood, cloth, soft objects, skin, stab the opponent, but not metal or thing trees."

Grenade Launcher.....if you combined that with with the Telescopic eye, that would be viewed as OP....have it so your Grenade Launcher only has 5 grenades and only fires one at a time....
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Xylo's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylo's weapons   Xylo's weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:48 am

I forgot to add....what is the range of the grenade Launcher?
Back to top Go down
Aries
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Xylo's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylo's weapons   Xylo's weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:57 am

done
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Xylo's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylo's weapons   Xylo's weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:02 am

APPROVED...but someone else has to move them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xylo's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylo's weapons   Xylo's weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xylo's weapons
Page 1 of 1