NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jakusha's Jutsu ~FINISHED~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue400/400Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Empty
PostSubject: Jakusha's Jutsu ~FINISHED~   Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:51 am

(Note: Please don't approve of this Topic until I put "Finished" in the title. Thank you)

Name: Violent Whirlwind : Senpuu Sobou
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage: 9
Element: Wind
Description: After forming the needed handsigns, Jakusha will send his elemental chakra to his hands and slap them together, as if he was clapping. If done correctly, a single stream of air will shoot out, slowly growing out horizontally and vertically as it moves forward. When first sent, it is a single wave six feet long and one foot wide, but grows a foot every 3 feet it travels both in length and width. It has the ability to cut down nearly everything but not metal or anything huge, like a ancient tree. If part of it is blocked by a huge building or huge tree, the rest of the wave will continue to travel until it disappears. (Imagine a sword that slowly gets bigger when it moves, this jutsu is like that but with wind)

If contacted early, within 10-12 feet, it can cut skin, clothes, and some light armor, but not kill. If contacted between 13-19 feet, it can rip skin, tear off clothes, cut through light armor, and cut medium armor. If contacted after 20 feet, it can hurt you drastically, rip off light armor, slice through medium armor, or cut heavy armor.

Name: Air Walking : Sansaku Kuuki
Chakra Usage: 7
Description: Like the jutsu's used to walk up walls or on top of water, this jutsu is used to allow the user to walk on air. The only catch is that it has to be done when a strong breeze or wind jutsu is cast behind you. After forming the needed hand signs, the user can basically ride on air as if they were surfing. The only thing is, the user can only dismiss the jutsu, no longer riding the air, or jump off, they can't move their feet at all.

This jutsu can only be learned by very skilled ninja that very amazing chakra control. They can ride on wind jutsu that are C-Rank or below, if done to a higher rank jutsu, the user losses the chakra needed for this jutsu and takes the hit from the one they tried to ride.

Name: Small Wave : Semai Shuuha
Chakra Usage: 7
Description: After forming the needed hand signs, the user will stick their arms out and a strong burst of air will surge from them out their front or in the direction their arms are pointed. (Both arms have to face the same direction) This jutsu can only be done if a breeze of any kind comes by from any direction onto the user. When done correctly, the air burst only has a range of 15 feet (5 yards). It is used as a way to block oncoming thrown weapons, move dust, fog, or smoke, or as a close range attack. It can be used to block C-Rank Water jutsu's or stop C-Rank Earth Jutsu. If done as a close range attack, the opponent will fly a good distance. Getting hit by this jutsu is described as getting hit by a battering-ram going 45 miles per hour. Even though this jutsu does not cut your opponent, it still can knock the wind out of them and hurt them greatly.

Name: Sliver Wind
Chakra Usage: 8 (per post that its active)
Description: The user does the needed hand signs and he from their elbows and up to one foot past the hands, begin to be covered in wind chakra. The user can block swords, kunai, and anything sharp with the wind on their arms. If they come in contact with their opponent, the opponent can be cut or stabbed.

Name: Wind Clone: Fuuton Bunshin no Jutsu
Chakra Usage: 5-8
Description: The jutsu makes a single clone each time it is used. The clone is made out of wind, and when it comes into contact with the opponent, it disperses, but when hit physically, it surrounds the opponent, and mimics to the jutsu called Kaze no Yaiba - Sword of Wind, but not as deadly, it cuts at the opponent doing moderate damage. The clone is used as a support to help attack the opponent with Wind Jutsu's as the user attacks with either Taijutsu, a distraction, or as a double team technique.

Name: The Egyptian God Anubis: Keeper of the Dead
Type: Genjutsu/Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage: 15 (per turn activated)
Element: n/a
Description: The user can only use this jutsu once every 10 posts (their posts) per topic.
Spoiler:
The image is what the opponent sees. Kai-Release can't block it. The only way to block it is to close your eyes just before the technique hand signs are finished. If your eyes see the image, your character will see their life, past, present, and possible future and death flash before them, causing them to fall into a coma for the rest of the fight. If the opponent closes their eyes, the caster can hold the image there, but it cost them chakra each turn. When the move is cast, the user has to do it at their location, but they can leave the location up to 1/2 mile, still holding the jutsu, but past that, the jutsu stops. The down side of the jutsu is that the caster sees their own possible death once it is casted, making their health fall 50% (If health is between or lower then 25-50, the jutsu can't be cast.) (if this is offending, I am sorry)

Name: The Egyptian God Set: Maker of Storms, Darkness, and Chaos
Chakra Usage: 40
Element:n/a
Description: The user can only use this jutsu once every 10 posts (their posts) per topic.
Spoiler:
The area grows extremely dark, only the image show can be seen by both caster and opponent. The image of Set is located perfectly between the caster and opponent. Once area is dark, Set slams his staff in the ground effecting up to one mile, causing the ground to split and open catching on fire, black lightning to crash from the sky, earth to split apart, air to be nothing but ash and brimstone, and any water in the area catches fire also. This Jutsu happens quickly, catching both the caster and the opponent in it. The only way to get out of it is to try to out run it which will be very hard, even for a Kage, or to fly out. Also, it is hard to breath in the area that is effected. Anyone outside the one mile area can see what is happening. Jakusha only uses this in desperation and if he knows he can't beat the person he is fighting. (if this is offending, I am sorry)

Last edited by Jakusha Hyuuga on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue400/400Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha's Jutsu ~FINISHED~   Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:50 pm

~DONE and BUMP~
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha's Jutsu ~FINISHED~   Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:57 pm

~BUMP~
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha's Jutsu ~FINISHED~   Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:17 pm

~BUMP!!!~
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue403/403Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha's Jutsu ~FINISHED~   Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:02 am

Violent Whirlwind: Approved
Air Walking: Hmm... Approved!
Small Wave: Okay, Approved.
Silver Wind: Make it to A-rank and therefore, 8 posts per post.

Wind Clone: Note that if you use Taijutsu while the Fuuton Bunshin dispearses to the wind technique, you'll also be affected by the impact or some damage of that physical attack will be absorbed by the wind.

The Egyptian God of Anubis- Keeper of the Dead: Approved!

The Egyptian God of Set: Hmm.... add some kind of weakness to the technique as how the technique could in some way affect you as well or something.

Also, due to the level of the sudden natural changes, change the chakra consumption to 60...
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha's Jutsu ~FINISHED~   Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:22 am

alright....all are edited...and for the Set jutsu...I get caught in the jutsu also, seeing how I put "The image of Set is located perfectly between the caster and opponent." and "This Jutsu happens quickly, catching both the caster and the opponent in it."....so what you asked for was already there before I edited Razz
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue403/403Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha's Jutsu ~FINISHED~   Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Alright, Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha's Jutsu ~FINISHED~   Jakusha's Jutsu  ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakusha's Jutsu ~FINISHED~
Page 1 of 1