NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aries training #3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aries
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Aries training #3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Aries training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Aries training #3 Empty
PostSubject: Aries training #3   Aries training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 am

Training: Chakra, Speed

A lake, not to far from the village, trained a boy of the name of Rein Nakataka. He was a young boy training on the water to improve his chakra concentration. He found that he was use way to much chakra when he completed jutsu. A day on a lake training his ninjutsu and his Taijutsu, while staying on the surface was perfect for him. He was doing well practicing trying to learn flash kick jutsu. He practiced having his chakra concentrated within his feet to stand on the surface. He stood on the surface of wavy ground called water; but every time he tried to move he kept falling in. He was getting tired of doing the same routine over and over. Luckily for him, this was about to change.

Rein would then step out of the water and pretended that he summoned five shadow clones to the front of him. They were to use the same style taijutsu Rein used. Rein was going to use his new style that he was trying to perfect and add on. The style was incomplete but he thought if he could take ok his own style times five. He got into the stance need for dragon style. The clones then charged forward from there spaces five yards away. The first one attacked to left. It sent a punch coming straight towards his right eye. Rein demonstrated his new technique. He moved slightly to the left, and then trapped the punch into a lock using his arms as clamps to trap the clone’s arm. He twisted his fist to right and pulled him forcible to the side. Pulling away from the throw, he formed his hand into a hawk’s claw. After which he sent a slide ways slice to the clones back. He hit the clone just before it disappeared into a puff of smoke from the first attack. The next clone went for the same attack while Rein had his back turned. Keeping the clawed hand he turned and sliced the punch away. Then before the clone would fall to the ground, Rein spun in the opposite direction and sent the other hand into the clone’s mouth. The clone’s bottom jaw was shattered as it too, disappeared into a puff of smoke.

The next clone came running forward at him attempting to ram him in a head butt. He spun to the view of the clone heading towards him. He had a horse symbol formed coming right to the attack of the clone apposing him. Rein jerked the horse symbol up into the clone’s jaw. He turned to the side quickly and flash kicked the clone into very last clone. Rein was alone once again. He stood there on the silenced lake. Three hours gone. Rein walked on the water for a little more. He looked in to see a fish tossing about. Then he pondered all things with in the lake. This was a deep pit of life. It was beautiful to Rein. It inspired him to keep training. He finally was ready to go home. He walked off the water and back through the forest. Day one of his lake training was finished. Hmmm, I may have not completed my chakra manipulation training but I've bettered my self in Taijutsu. At least I'm getting better at simething.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Aries training #3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Aries training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Aries training #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aries training #3   Aries training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:20 am

Do you know how to use the Shadow Clone Jutsu...because those are the only ones that "puff" after they get hit...and thats a B or A-Rank jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Aries
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Aries training #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aries training #3   Aries training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:30 am

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Doppelganger
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Chakra Use: 1
Type: Supplementary
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

The technique i used
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Aries training #3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Aries training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Aries training #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aries training #3   Aries training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 am

Yes...."Creates a copy of the ninja without substance" so it's can't be grabbed, because if it is, it will disperse....so grabbing one of the clones arms is makes the clone disappear...

but i will grade it either way.....

Speed +4

Chakra +5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aries training #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aries training #3   Aries training #3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aries training #3
Page 1 of 1