NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my signature move

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
my signature move Left_bar_bleue0/0my signature move Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
my signature move Left_bar_bleue63/63my signature move Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

my signature move Empty
PostSubject: my signature move   my signature move I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Name: Katon: Shoryuken

Element:fire

Skill:ninjutsu

Range:mid. when on ground and you punch him he has to be 10 meters away from user. when doing the uppercut the opponent must either be 1 meter in front of him or 7 meters above him.

Description:Shoruyken is a spiraling punch, moving in toward the opponent. The Shoryuken completely vulnerable to counterattack when descending to make it an uppercut. First the user does the boar handsign then his or her most used hand ignites on fire not damging the user. The user has a choice of punching foward toward the opponent or using his fist as an uppercut. The user summons the chakra his palm , giving the user more strength. When the user summons the perfect amount of chakra to his fist (right or left)id fist ignites on fire which can help him block, deflect, or even counter other jutsus .When doing the uppercut he is very vulnerable. If the person was able to dodge the technique there would be no way for hero to counter the counter. Although if the uppercut was a success hero's fist will lift them up to about 7 to 13 feet. If you were not doing the uppercut and you just punched him he would fly back about 5 yards. Also if you are not doing the uppercut ,it is more less vulnerable than the uppercut.

Chakra use: 20

my signature move Shoryu10

Last edited by herocou on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
my signature move Left_bar_bleue400/400my signature move Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

my signature move Empty
PostSubject: Re: my signature move   my signature move I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:45 pm

I take it that your a fan of Street Fighter Razz . I like the idea but the chakra usage is a bit high. I don't know if you wanted this to be a C-Rank jutsu, but to me it seems more of a B-Rank, but due to the fact that if you miss you can lose the fight, but if you hit, your bound to win......like a double edged sword.....I have to get other people to comment on it, but not approve. I'm 75% on letting you have it....but I do think it's a move thats too powerful.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
my signature move Left_bar_bleue95/95my signature move Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
my signature move Left_bar_bleue125/125my signature move Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

my signature move Empty
PostSubject: Re: my signature move   my signature move I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:19 pm

The damage of this Jutsu will be based on the Rank of it. No instant hit win moves. Also the whole thing about if you miss can stay if you want. Also I believe this can be ranked as a C-Rank.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
my signature move Left_bar_bleue400/400my signature move Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

my signature move Empty
PostSubject: Re: my signature move   my signature move I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Alrighty Kiza...APPROVED!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my signature move Empty
PostSubject: Re: my signature move   my signature move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my signature move
Page 1 of 1