NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The roofs on konoha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The roofs on konoha Left_bar_bleue50/50The roofs on konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
The roofs on konoha Left_bar_bleue100/100The roofs on konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The roofs on konoha Empty
PostSubject: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Nami sits on a a roof high up and thinks to herself"i love kiza-kun but he doesn't care does he?"Nami looks down alone and feels it was her fault that Kaito left for sound. The wind blows though her hair making it move. it was a cold wind a sign that a storm was coming and it starts to rain and nami getd soaked from the rain
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The roofs on konoha Left_bar_bleue0/0The roofs on konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:15 pm

OOC Is this Open or reserved for someone?
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The roofs on konoha Left_bar_bleue50/50The roofs on konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
The roofs on konoha Left_bar_bleue100/100The roofs on konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:15 pm

((open))
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Zero had been out and about again just thinking of the clan and his future. Would he become a marvel that others could look up to and aspire to be like one day, or would he become a hunted man feared by all. Either way he wanted to gain power to overcome anything he possibly could in his grasp. He Sighed as the rain was now soaking through a large raincoat he wore for traveling as he didn't feel like getting sick. His finger twitched as he heard a small noise and looked up seeing a shadow from a rooftop on a wall. He jumped to the wall to the opposite wall repeating this until he reached the top of the building and stopped in front of the person.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Nami looks up at the person infront of her as the wind blows her wet hair in to her eyes slightly covering them. she was cold but didn't want to bother people and she classed herself a weak hyuuga"who are you?"Nami asked the stranger quietly as the wind grows stronger in its strength and the rain drops hit both of them and the people below ran for shelter
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Zero was about to ask the same question as she had spoken first he thought for a moment and examined her checking for a headband. "Alright Your a Leaf Ninja, From the looks atleast. Why have I never seen you before?" he asked, he was not going to answer any questions until he was sure she wasn't a threat to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Nami looked at the hokage office then back at the stranger again"i am the third Sanin so i have been training and in the Chuunin Exams"Nami said thinking about the next Question to ask but not to be rude but Nami's eyes even as they are half covered by her hair sees in to him like a book of most say the hyuuga can read people like one but she did not agree"i am Hyuuga Nami"Nami says
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Zero had let down his guard a little bit as he was becoming more sure she wasn't any threat to himself. "Well Alright Then." he muttered and his shoulders had tensed as he got a shiver from the cold. "Might I ask what You are doing out here in the cold?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:38 pm

"thinking about stuff. why are you out in the cold then?"Nami asked him and she had nothing to hide since she said the truth to the stranger who did speak his name."what is your name?"Nami asked again since he never answered when she asked before
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Zero had sighed when she had asked for his name, He forgot his manners and quietly said "Uchiha Zero". He had kept a close eye on her as the rain patted on his face quickly not affecting his emotionless face. "I Am patrolling the village" he said to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:42 pm

Nami smiles abit"need help Zero-Kun?"Nami asks looking at him as the wind dies down and the rain stops and the clouds disappear and the sun shines so bright like it was happy"if that is alright with you?"Nami asks
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Zero didn't have to think twice about taking some help for a patrol on the village, two heads are better then one they always said. "Sure. I Don't See why Not" He muttered and looked at the now sunny sky. "You should change your clothes so you don't get sick though" he said looking at her current state.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Nami flickers out then appears by Zero in new clean dry clothes"there done so shall we?"Nami asks as the people walk out of the shelter they were in to stay dry and Nami thought to herself"this is going to be fun"Nami smiles at Zero-Kun
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Zero and taken his coat off and left it on the railing of the building "Yes we Shall" he said quietly and looked to the ground and looked up again. "We shall patrol from the rooftops" he said and started walking forward across the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:29 pm

"got to go Zero something just came up"Nami flickers out((soz for the short post))
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:38 pm

"..Alright Then" he muttered and continued his patrol

OOC its ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The roofs on konoha   The roofs on konoha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The roofs on konoha
Page 1 of 1