NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jenova Calamity of the sky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Jenova Calamity of the sky Left_bar_bleue50/50Jenova Calamity of the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Jenova Calamity of the sky Left_bar_bleue100/100Jenova Calamity of the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Jenova Calamity of the sky Empty
PostSubject: Jenova Calamity of the sky   Jenova Calamity of the sky I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Name: Jenova Calamity of the sky
Element: Lightning
Skill: Asura Clan Jutsu
Range: Unlimited
Description: This jutsu requires five people to perform this jutsu. Only a Asura clan member can start this jutsu but non clan members can assist in creating it. The user places a seal on four people. Three of the people position themselves in a triangle around the target area while the Asura clan member stands in the centre of the target area. All four people then channel chakra into the seal on them which creates a chakra barrier around the area. At the top of the barrier high in the sky the Asura clan symbol appears and begins to build up the chakra in the barrier before converting it into lightning chakra. Once fully powered up the jutsu fires a bolt of lightning so powerful that it can wipe a large piece of a village out. This jutsu cannot be used in combat and all users cannot move during the jutsu and become extremely tired afterwards. All users of the jutsu are immune to the actual attack because of the seals on their body which disappear after the jutsu is finished.
Chakra use: 100 per person.

[This is a jutsu i wanted to make for when i get to jounin in. I know i can't use it now but i just want to create it]
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Jenova Calamity of the sky Left_bar_bleue0/0Jenova Calamity of the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Jenova Calamity of the sky Left_bar_bleue400/400Jenova Calamity of the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Jenova Calamity of the sky   Jenova Calamity of the sky I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:03 pm

~APPROVED~
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Jenova Calamity of the sky Left_bar_bleue0/0Jenova Calamity of the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jenova Calamity of the sky   Jenova Calamity of the sky I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Wait Wait Wait

ULTIMITED RANGE? He can Go From Konoha all the way to the Snow Village?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenova Calamity of the sky   Jenova Calamity of the sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenova Calamity of the sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRivals :: Creations :: Jutsu Creation-
Jump to: