NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mangekyou Blindness

Go down 
+2
Egress Uchiha
Denkiteki Uchiha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue96/96Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue111/111Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

Mangekyou Blindness Empty
PostSubject: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Me and a couple of other people on the cbox were talking about how there is no exact system for how long it takes for you to become blind using the Mangekyou, and how there should be one

Pretty much there would be a Health system for your eyes, with it being untrainable and you have the same limit for everyone. I thought that maybe everytime you use one of your abilities involving Mangekyou you lose a couple of points, and someone else suggested that you should be able to regain them after a certain period of time, to show that excesive use of the Mangekyou Sharingan would lead to you to becoming blind.

Also I heard someone say there might be time skips after a certain amount of time, so that we don't have extremely young Jounin and what not, so i thought after each one your character should lose a certain amount of Health points from their maximum, which would lead to eventual blindness and force people to try and get Eternal Mangekyou.
-------------------------------------
Here's an example, say my character had Mangekyou Sharingan and used one of its abiltiies, his eye health may look something like this afterward.

Eye Health: 27/30

Then he rest for awhile (let's say five role play posts without Mangekyou), it will lok like this:

Eye Health: 28/30

Now let's say there's a time skip of about a year, it might look like this after that:

Eye Health: 25/25
---------------------------------------
that's my idea for Mangekyou Sharingan causing blindness, please post if you hate the idea in general or want to add something
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue400/400Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue403/403Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Eh, I just think that we should post in our Mangekyou techniques about the amount of time it's active- how much of our vision will be lost and be reasonable about it. Or put it in clan rules how long the Mangekyou be active for each specific vision lost...

Such as:

Tsukuyomi- For each fifteen posts this technique is active: -5% of your vision.
Amaterasu- For every three uses of this technique- -2% of your vision.
Susanoo- For every teen posts this technique is active: -5% of your vision.

Or:

For every twenty posts your Mangekyou is active, -5% of your vision.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue96/96Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue111/111Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Well your first idea is pretty muc the same as mine, except with percentages instead of fractions, or the other two ideas about the time skip or the regaining of your eye sight. I guess if you make the percentages that small it would have pretty much the same effect, though I still like the time skip idea, seeing as during the time skip your character might use their Mangekyou Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue0/0Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue63/63Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:53 pm

are you talking about the mangekyou or eternal cuz the eternal mangekyou makes sure you never become blind.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue400/400Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue403/403Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:33 am

it's the Mangekyou....
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue260/260Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:48 pm

No one on this site has Mangekyou yet ?
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:40 pm

well except you, and the three tomaers are to have one soon I guess..
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue260/260Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:10 pm

i got enternal Mangekyou i dont got Mangekyou.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Okay, I guess no one has Mangekyou yet...
Back to top Go down
Methias
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:47 pm

The point remains, it's for when this is achieved xP
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Mangekyou Blindness Left_bar_bleue63/63Mangekyou Blindness Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:09 pm

i thought you get mangekyou then etrnal no
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:13 pm

You do.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:23 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:27 am

then wouldn't you have had mangekyou meaning someone has had it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Blindness   Mangekyou Blindness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mangekyou Blindness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRivals :: Idle chat/suggestions :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: