NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsuchikage's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsuchikage's Office Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsuchikage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Tsuchikage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Tsuchikage's Office   Tsuchikage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:27 am

-Iwakage's Office-

Speak with the Kage here.
------------------------------------------
Daichi walked into the Iwakagure's main building where also Tsuchikage's office were. Once Daichi reached the door he read the sign that was written with brown "Tsuchikage" He knocked to the door and stepped in. Daichi was a cheerful person so he couldn't wait till Kage invited him in. He stepped right in front of Tsuchikage. "Hello Tsuchikage, I am quite bored running around the village doing nothing so I want to have a mission or maybe a sensei that could train me."
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office   Tsuchikage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:42 pm

He looked up slowly Sozori frowned, "Well at the moment, as a new genin we have currently zero missions." Sozori stood up from his chair sorting through the files and he picked up a small letter that was in between the mission cabinet files, "Oh dammit." He yelled, a letter that was supposed to be delivered fell in between the files, "Strike that, I need someone to deliver this report to the Raikage, so you came at the perfect time, just a couple of details about are current state a check-up more or less one of the alliance agreements." He slid it off the desk and quickly filled out an identification form and access. Sending it by bird he turned to say, "Carry you identification they should let you in and then return once you delivered the letter."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office   Tsuchikage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Daichi smiled. "Alright I will take the offer" Daichi took the letter 'So Iwagakure and Kumogakure are allies, didn't know that'. He waved to Kage and walked out of the door. 'I wonder if I have to go through home first?'. Daichi putted his left hand the pocket where he kept the identification. 'Good have that one' He took out his left hand and also placed envelope there what was in his right hand. 'Good now I am set, gotta go'. Daichi ran out of the building in direction of Iwagakure gates.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office   Tsuchikage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Daichi knocked to door. He opened it while shouting "I am coming in". He walked into the office thee man behind him. Daichi noticed Tsuchikage sitting behind his desk. "Yo, I did the missions and Raikage even sent the three guys back with me". He walked a little closer to the desk. "I am complete with the mission so if that is all I would like to go resting". Daichi quietly started waiting for Tsuchikage answer three shinobi from Kumo quietly standing behind him
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office   Tsuchikage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:33 am

"That is all, Daichi." He waved his hand as he continued riting down important assignments, "You three remain here for a moment." He paused for a moment and allowed Daichi to exit the room first, "I assume your the new gaurd, then I need you to report to the four pillars of the village and tell you comrades to return to there village. We don't need more than three per exchange." He smiled and nodded his head as if for them to leave.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office   Tsuchikage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:27 pm

OOC:
Do I get stats from completing the mission?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office   Tsuchikage's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuchikage's Office
Page 1 of 1