NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More jutsu for me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
More jutsu for me! Left_bar_bleue50/50More jutsu for me! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
More jutsu for me! Left_bar_bleue100/100More jutsu for me! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

More jutsu for me! Empty
PostSubject: More jutsu for me!   More jutsu for me! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Name: Point Block
Element: None
Skill: Asura Clan Jutsu
Range: N/A
Description: The user concentrates chakra into their chakra points and create a barrier the size of pinpricks around their chakra points. This grants the user immunity from attacks the target chakra points since the points are now covered in small chakra barriers. Also chakra cannot be absorbed from them but while this attack is active the user cannot perform jutsu above D rank level since the barriers stop a large amount of chakra leaving the chakra points to create jutsu
Chakra use: 3

Name: Point Merge
Element: None
Skill: Asura clan jutsu
Range: N/A
Description: Can only be used after Point Block is activated. The user connects chakra from their sealed chakra points to the user which causes the Asura clan member to temporarily mutate. During this technique the Asura clan user loses the ability to use their bloodline techniques and normal techniques. In exchange the user gains the enemies techniques until disconnected and even share bloodlines but the Asura clans one will be weaker. This can happen because all the users chakra points are now merged with the enemy but an invisible trail of chakra. All copied techniques will cost double chakra and as soon as the connection between the two is broken the user returns to their normal state with no chakra left.
Chakra use: 9

Last edited by Tsubaki Asura on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
More jutsu for me! Left_bar_bleue0/0More jutsu for me! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

More jutsu for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More jutsu for me!   More jutsu for me! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
More jutsu for me! Left_bar_bleue400/400More jutsu for me! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

More jutsu for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More jutsu for me!   More jutsu for me! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Point Merge is higher rank....and the using your opponents blood line techniques can't happen since you don't share the same blood, nor would you have the eyes for any KKG that requires them....and how does the chakra "line" break....and why is it invisible? Also...seeing how you stated that you can use your opponents jutsu's...you can only use them unless your character knows of them (as if you seen them use them and know there hand signs, you can't do something when you don't know what it is or how to do it or what it can do, and if your a Genin, if you actually know your opponents jutsu's, you can only do C-Rank and lower, you can't do jutsu's that are out of your rank....Hawk did a poor job checking this.

Last edited by Jakusha Hyuuga on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
More jutsu for me! Left_bar_bleue50/50More jutsu for me! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
More jutsu for me! Left_bar_bleue100/100More jutsu for me! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

More jutsu for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More jutsu for me!   More jutsu for me! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:59 pm

Point merge creates a bio link meaning while the technique is on i share everything with you causing my character to mutate allowing me to borrow a bloodline while connected. Also since the line is chakra as said in Naruto it cannot be seen by anything apart from the sharingan and bykugan and only gentle fist can cut chakra.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
More jutsu for me! Left_bar_bleue400/400More jutsu for me! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

More jutsu for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More jutsu for me!   More jutsu for me! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:05 pm

made my post on editing it longer.....i forgot some things....

And it is more like A-Rank or S-Rank if you can link into the person and use their moves.....please edit....
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

More jutsu for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More jutsu for me!   More jutsu for me! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Again I say the technique links too people together allowing the user the knowledge of the technqiues but does not retain the knowledge when the connection is cut. Its a full link. I will raise the jutsu to A rank though
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

More jutsu for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More jutsu for me!   More jutsu for me! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Chakra use will either be 8 or 9....sorry about this Tsubaki...but I can't see a C-Rank jutsu that can be used on anyone, that can do what this jutsu can do...
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

More jutsu for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More jutsu for me!   More jutsu for me! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:58 am

i'll change it to A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More jutsu for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More jutsu for me!   More jutsu for me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More jutsu for me!
Page 1 of 1