NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

canon jutsu Katon:Running fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Left_bar_bleue0/0canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Left_bar_bleue63/63canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Empty
PostSubject: canon jutsu Katon:Running fire   canon jutsu Katon:Running fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Hero got out of bed. "I'm gonna use that jutsu." Hero walked into the bathroom and took a shower. 10 minutes hero walked out of the bathroom in a red robe and a cloud of steam folllowd him out. He made a bowl of ramen and drunk it in a couple gulps. "Off to the grounds!" Hero shouted happily today.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Left_bar_bleue0/0canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Left_bar_bleue63/63canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: canon jutsu Katon:Running fire   canon jutsu Katon:Running fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Hero arrived at the grounds. "Alright let's do this." Hero did the neccesary handsigns and shouted "RUNNING FIRE!" Hero then jumped high into the air and blew fire onto the ground which then circled one area. "Now I need to practice n a target."
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: canon jutsu Katon:Running fire   canon jutsu Katon:Running fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Hero created a haxe xlone that just had a emotionless stare. "Alright." Hero Hero did the neccesary handsigns and shouted "RUNNING FIRE!" Hero then jumped high into the air and blew fire onto the ground which then circled the clone. "As usual...success."
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Left_bar_bleue400/400canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Left_bar_bleue403/403canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: canon jutsu Katon:Running fire   canon jutsu Katon:Running fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Hmm.... don't you have to be under Yomi's evil medically enhanced chakra to use such technique?
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: canon jutsu Katon:Running fire   canon jutsu Katon:Running fire I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:03 pm

errrrrr. noooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Left_bar_bleue400/400canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Left_bar_bleue403/403canon jutsu Katon:Running fire Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: canon jutsu Katon:Running fire   canon jutsu Katon:Running fire I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:13 pm

Ah well.

You need five lines for each post... you only have three...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: canon jutsu Katon:Running fire   canon jutsu Katon:Running fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

canon jutsu Katon:Running fire
Page 1 of 1