NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiko Yamaishi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Aiko Yamaishi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] Left_bar_bleue0/0Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] Left_bar_bleue0/0Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] Empty
PostSubject: Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited]   Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Name: Otoshiana No Jutsu (Pitfall Jutsu)
Rank: D (technique becomes stronger through training to B-rank)
Element: None (usually Earth)
Skill: Genjtusu
Range: medium at D-C, long at B
Description: Despite the name, the jutsu does not actually create a pitfall. Rather, it creates the appearance of a pitfall to stall the opponent. The name helps with the illusion that the user has created a giant hole in the earth between him or her and the opponent. The illusion can stay for two posts at the maximum while the user runs away, but only if the user is skilled enough to do so without fully concentrating. If a B-ranked ninja gives his jutsu a burst of chakra before running, the genjutsu will stay active on its own for two posts while the nin runs away, but after the nin goes farther than a hundred feet, he no longer controls the jutsu.
Chakra use: 5; (if B-ranked and sentient): 20

Last edited by Aiko Yamaishi on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] Left_bar_bleue400/400Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited]   Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:16 pm

what is the range that you can run away and the jutsu still be active, and when will it disappear?
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yamaishi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Aiko Yamaishi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited]   Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:32 pm

It can only stick around after the user leaves based on how much chakra you put into the genjutsu, with a maximum of two posts, and it can only stick around when it's B-ranked. Really, the ninja can run as far as he/she wants from the jutsu, and it'll still be active unless the opponent knows that it isn't a genjutsu, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] Left_bar_bleue400/400Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] Left_bar_bleue403/403Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited]   Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:48 pm

hmm... I'd say approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited]   Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otoshiana no Jutsu [edited]
Page 1 of 1