NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu

Go down 
+2
Jakusha Hyuuga
Kun Ryuujin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96/96Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue111/111Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm sorry that I'm mini moding and u can punish me later, but let me explain to him why the jutsu is OP

Name : Tridents of Light

Type: Nin

Chakra : 10cp

Description : Three tridents made of pure light will arise from the ground. These tridents swirl around the user. They can shield up to A ranked jutsu, one each. When combined, they form an enormous trident. If looked at, the trident will flash, and if the flash is seen, the opponent will be paralyzed. It will fly at the opponent, only if the opponent has seen it, and the light can be controlled by the user. If touched by the opponent, it incinerates them. Traveling 100 meters, in 2 seconds.

You've been saying shit about how people woudnt look at a huge trident? that's fucking bullshit right there. Even if the trident is only barely seen someone is going to turn and focus on them soon afterwards, to see what it is doing, so this paralyzes them instantly which always you to instantly kill them with the one trident. If you can't see how having a jutsu that instanting kills someone then you are ignorant, not the mods.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:48 pm

i hate noobs i will lets the other mods handle this
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:51 pm

oh boy, another puss. Listen, no one is gonna state that they are looking at a trident for three turns straight you uneducated piece of filth!
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96/96Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue111/111Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:00 pm

your trident jutsu doesnt say shit about three turns fuck head, it says that when seen it flashes and paralyzes the person. If your going to argue at least get your own fucking jutsu straight.
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:08 pm

I can't stand out bursts if you had just made modifications and followed simple rules it would be a nice and easy process...sry denied

Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 1247621863rN6n3Q
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 pm

also insulting 2 mods, not very smart for calling asher uneducated.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 pm

and he did not fallow the template
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2