NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Left_bar_bleue260/260Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Left_bar_bleue400/400Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting   Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:01 pm

-Post order-

-Dawn
-Light Aburame
-Chishio
-Kane Deikatsu

Dawn walked into a full black dark room with his black robe that had a white collar that went right down the front of his stomach as the black robe had Purple clouds scattered at random places on the robe as Dawn walked towards a massive brown table made of wood as he pulled out a hard king sized golden chair at the edge of the table sitting down with his eyes closed waiting for the other members of Neo-Akatsuki to enter the area and appear at the meeting.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Light Aburame
NR Missing Ninja
Light Aburame

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Left_bar_bleue0/0Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Left_bar_bleue0/0Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting   Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Suddenly, a swarm of bugs entered the room, going towards on of the chairs by the desk. The swarm suddenly transformed into a human, who casually set on the chair. The figure who just appeared was Light Aburame, the all mighty Aburame clan leader. He was also wearing a black cloak with purple clouds, a traditional Neo-Akatsuki clothes.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Left_bar_bleue260/260Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Left_bar_bleue400/400Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting   Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:43 am

((Since the others did not post within 5 days they are kicked from neo-akatsuki so it is just me and you light))

Dawn had his eyes closed the whole time Light had appeared inside the room still not opening his eyes Dawn wellcomed Light with a smile while his eyes were closed "Wellcome to Neo-Akatsuki Light" Dawn said as the smiled vanished striaght after the wellcome as Dawn pulled out a Massive scroll opening it Dawn slammed his hand on it as a black crow with red eyes the size of a moneky appeared as the black crow had a white katana on its back as Dawn still had not opened his eyes "Yami where is Raven ?" Dawn said to the Black crow with a gaze.
Back to top Go down
Haku
NR Missing Ninja
Haku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting   Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:21 pm

(I'm sorry I was busy with work...I just freed up some time to RP at night Smile))

The atmosphere tensed up, the air began to chill and a calming wave of icy chakra enveloped the entrance to the meeting, the moisture in the air began to stir and suddenly became a swirling vortex and Nitoryuu appeared from the mix, "Hm, sorry i'm late I was enjoying the view overlooking the ocean, very fastenating." The akatsuki robe was still folded over in his right arm, adjusting his arms he flung it out and casually slipped it onto his shoulders, standing before the two.
Back to top Go down
Light Aburame
NR Missing Ninja
Light Aburame

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting   Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:39 am

(ok)

As Dawn spoke, Light listened to every word he said, while at the same time, looking curiously at the crow. Since he was an Aburame, Light never liked any type of birds, since most of them ate bugs. But, since this was just a summon, he wasnt felling any anger towards it. When Dawn said what he had to said, Light calmly decided to speak

"Hmm.....so you must be Dawn Uchiha, the man who made this organization. Well...i have only one question for you. Who is our first target??"

After saying that, Light calmly placed his hands on the desk, and a small Destruction Bug came out. The small insect slowly took flight, circling around Light.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting   Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:32 am

((Haku your stats need to be in the 80s because you havent done that much training for your stats to be that high.))

Dawn watched the new member appear in the room with a smile and a little bit of humor but Dawn never like Humor he wasnt a funny and happy guy as Dawn watched the two Neo-Akatsuki members with a hard gaze hearing Lights question Dawn sensed a sense of killing in the young boy then saying to him in his normal tone"We all don't attack one person Neo-Akatsuki work in Two squads so if you find a Ninja with a curse mark you fight them but don't kill them then i will call a meeting back here and you and your other member will bring the body back but i will be giving the two man squads two villages to keep track of" as Dawn then looked back at Yami as Yami replied with his orange beak"Right here" as a half bird half man appeared in the room with his ripped cut muscley body and his full black wings"What do you want young one" Raven said to Dawn as Dawn said back with a gaze"Would you get the team rosters" as Raven did a fast handseal then making a Paper appear. As Dawn looked at the paper Dawn looked up into the air with a gaze as he began to read"Haku and Light and im by myself" Dawn said as he looked at the two.
Back to top Go down
Light Aburame
NR Missing Ninja
Light Aburame

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting   Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:20 am

As the icy man appeared, Light calmly ignored him, he just listened to Dawn. The insects inside of his coat, warmed Light from the icy temperature brought by Haku. After Dawn explained everything, Light looked him, calmly saying

"What.....ever, as long as i could have some fun."

After saying that, he slowly stud up from his seat, starting to walk away. When he reached the exit, Light looked at Haku with a cold look, and with a unusually cruel voice, he said

"Lets go partner....we have to get our first target quickly, hes a Kage after all."

After saying that, Light turned into a swarm of insect, and all of them took of.
Back to top Go down
Haku
NR Missing Ninja
Haku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting   Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:45 am

Nitoryuu stood up after he had just taken a seat in his chair, "Hm, so quickly." He watched the bugs slowly and turned to follow, "Syonara." His skin grew cold, almost lifeless and cracks slowly crept downhis body. His body shattered into millions of pieces of ice gleaming in the sunlight, as his chakra pressure dissapeard followed by a small wave of chills. "Now to waist are first imbecil." He mumbled following the creepy bug swarm.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting   Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:53 pm

((You two got Sand and Mist, I got Leaf and Moon))

Dawn watched the two members of Neo-Akatsuki walk away after they had heared him say his saying as Dawn started walking towards the Moon Village with a Smile on his face looking at the rooms as he walked past them then walking out of the base and appearing at the Moon village.

Back to top Go down
Light Aburame
NR Missing Ninja
Light Aburame

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting   Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 am

(OOC: Our first target is Egress Uchiha)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting   Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo-Akatsuki first Meeting
Page 1 of 1