NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Earth Ninja:Report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
All Earth Ninja:Report Left_bar_bleue0/0All Earth Ninja:Report Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
All Earth Ninja:Report Left_bar_bleue0/0All Earth Ninja:Report Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

All Earth Ninja:Report Empty
PostSubject: All Earth Ninja:Report   All Earth Ninja:Report I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:40 am

He sent out a notice to all the open earth shinobi to come to his office, it was an urgent meeting and was to be discussed immediatly. The Tsuchikage waited in his office for the ninja he sent out for to arrive, he hoped at least three would show up because he needed a scouting team, he'd make the full-scale team later.

---A New Formation:Iwagakure's first Squad-----
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yamaishi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Aiko Yamaishi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: All Earth Ninja:Report   All Earth Ninja:Report I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:32 pm

Akio runs into the Tsuchikage's office right away when he gets the message, his sleeves and cloak dragging the ground a little and his face nearly completely hidden with the mask and the hair, and he kneels down when he sees the Tsuchikage. "Akio Yamaishi, reporting for duty, Kizaru-sama!" He beats his chest in salute and waits for the rest of the other Earth shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: All Earth Ninja:Report   All Earth Ninja:Report I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:12 pm

"Good to see you Akio, now were waiting on, Daichi I believe and any others who can make it in time." He waved to come and sit in on of the three seats placed in front of his desk, "Riyosuke." He called out the ANBU appeared and stated, "Yes, my lord." The tsuchikage exclaimed, "You are going tolead a three man or two man cell depending on the amount that show to the hidden rain village it seems someone there has been tampering with our trade routes between the hidden cloud." He frowned, "Also this is a Jounin level mission, so please remove the mask." He did as he asked and stepped forward to sit.
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yamaishi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Aiko Yamaishi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: All Earth Ninja:Report   All Earth Ninja:Report I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Akio sits down in the far right chair, reaching his hands through the sleeves to pull the mask down, revealing his face for the first time since his father died. His eyes go a little wider when he hears about the mission, and he has to bite his tongue to keep himself from getting excited, and he whispers to himself out of habit, usually relying on the mask to keep his mutterings silent. "So, the outlaws in the ruined village are threatening Iwagakure's prosperity... They shall meet a swift end."
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
All Earth Ninja:Report Left_bar_bleue70/70All Earth Ninja:Report Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
All Earth Ninja:Report Left_bar_bleue120/120All Earth Ninja:Report Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: All Earth Ninja:Report   All Earth Ninja:Report I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Asher walk in rubbing his head "what is it i was napping and a jounnin woke me up." as soon as he finish he look to his left and saw Akio sitting there, Asher walk over and sat down looking at the kage wondering "what going on? if this is another test then im leaving."
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: All Earth Ninja:Report   All Earth Ninja:Report I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:11 pm

Daichi heard someone stranger speaking as he was behind the door. Like usual he knocked and stepped in. He looked at Tsuchikage "Hi, Tsuchikage" Daichi looked the other people, one sitting the other standing 'Oo people who I haven't met' Daichi walked a little closer. "Hello, I am Daichi, Nice to meet you" He then walked a little closer. "I go a notice to come here, thought that would cure my boredom" Just like one other, he sat down, to far left chair leaving only the middle open.
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yamaishi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Aiko Yamaishi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: All Earth Ninja:Report   All Earth Ninja:Report I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:07 pm

Akio's eyes turn to Daichi and Asher when they come in, then turns them back to the Tsuchikage again nonchalantly, as if nothing had happened. "I hope this isn't anything too serious, Kizaru-sama..." He smirks a little, letting his arrogance show through. "I wouldn't want to have to save these other two and disgrace them." As he speaks, his smile breaks into a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: All Earth Ninja:Report   All Earth Ninja:Report I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Pointing to the Riyosuke he siad,"You make take it from here." Passing a small report with the details of the mission, there wasn't much more than he had already said, but Riyo read through it anyways. "Alright squad one, this isn't just a standard mission, failure is not an option. Move out." He waved his hand as the ninja dissapeared I hope for there sake...they don't have to go head to head with the entire village. Sitting back down he began to write the autorizations for them to leave and quickly passed them through via hawk. Don't die on me Riyosuke, my prize ANBU.

((Riyo has basically all my jutsu except my clan ones. I'll RP via him for the rest of the mission.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Earth Ninja:Report   All Earth Ninja:Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Earth Ninja:Report
Page 1 of 1