NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outskirts of Amegakure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Outskirts of Amegakure Left_bar_bleue0/0Outskirts of Amegakure Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Outskirts of Amegakure Left_bar_bleue0/0Outskirts of Amegakure Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Outskirts of Amegakure Empty
PostSubject: Outskirts of Amegakure   Outskirts of Amegakure I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Riyosuke paused tilting his head upward to look through the tree, the were within a mile of the area where the disturbances had been reported, holding his hand up to signal a stop, when they all came together he stated, "Most sensors can't sense anything past 1 mile radius we should be good here to plan." He states softly then said, "The disturbances happened just outside the village, supposedly by ninja wearing the amegakure headband, we are here to confirm this and try to take them out." He motioned forward creating a two water clones to travel a short distance ahead in acse the enemy planned to attack, he took the lead and made a diamand formation each person had to cover there point, "Move out."
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yamaishi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Aiko Yamaishi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Amegakure   Outskirts of Amegakure I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Aiko nods quickly, pulling his cloth mask back over his face to keep his identity hidden and opening his eyes fully, allowing the chakra to flow easily. He moves his eyes constantly to keep from being surprised by any movement, the hands in his sleeves ready with tightly held kunai. He goes to the left side of the diamond.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Amegakure   Outskirts of Amegakure I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:25 pm

While listening what his squad leader Riyosuke had to say he unattached the headband from his forehead. Then he putted it to his pocket while still closely listening Riyosuke. After he takes place at the right side of a diamond formation. While jumping from tree to tree he placed both if his hands to a clay bag. Right hand for a bag that is on his right side waist and left hand for bag that is on his left side waist. He then smiles and thinks. 'Damn you Riyosuke getting me all exited, I am already getting goosebumps' He leaps from tree to tree with his teammates while keeping a close eye on things that are around him. 'Don't want any surprise attacks'
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Outskirts of Amegakure Left_bar_bleue70/70Outskirts of Amegakure Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Outskirts of Amegakure Left_bar_bleue120/120Outskirts of Amegakure Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Amegakure   Outskirts of Amegakure I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:52 am

Asher quickly created a Ki ball and force it around his body as soon as he finish he jump up a few feet in the air to get a good look at the area seeing ninjas posted around the area and is able to tell where thy are. Asher land near by and started to travel by tree with his team to get closer to the Ninja. Asher turn his head to his team and said"i got a good look from the air and found out that there 5 ninja in the open but i could not see is there is others."
Quote :
Name:Ki control
Element:none
Skill:Taijutsu
Range:self
Description:Ki is also known as "latent energy" or "fighting power". The term is the Japanese romanization of the Chinese term "Chi" (氣), which directly translates as "life force". This force is a tangible energy inside a living being, its major focus being in the center of the body. By drawing it out, a person is able to manipulate it and use it for performances outside the body. Ki can be used for many different techniques. Usually the more concentrated the masses are, the more time the user requires to draw it out. When a fighter gathers Ki, they are able to increase the power of their attacks and inflict greater damage to opponents.
Chakra use:3 for 10 str for 5 post

Health: 120
Chakra: 67
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 10
Strength: 10+10 = 20
Intelligence: 35
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Amegakure   Outskirts of Amegakure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:06 am

OOC:
Did Kizaru quit or something? He haven't logged in for 10 days nor and he should post next.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Outskirts of Amegakure Left_bar_bleue70/70Outskirts of Amegakure Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Outskirts of Amegakure Left_bar_bleue120/120Outskirts of Amegakure Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Amegakure   Outskirts of Amegakure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:41 am

OOC:I think he bust have school work and stuff if he not on in a week then we say he quit
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Amegakure   Outskirts of Amegakure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:05 am

It has been 2 weeks now. I think we can announce that the Iwagakure is without a kage now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Amegakure   Outskirts of Amegakure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Amegakure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRivals :: Shinobi World :: Amegakure :: Tropical Forest-
Jump to: