NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shikataru Nara [W.I.P]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Professor
NR Genin
NR Genin
The Professor

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Shikataru Nara [W.I.P]   Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:45 am

Name: Shikataru Nara

Clan: Nara

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Shikataru is a deranged psychopathic Genius with an IQ over 200 and has murderous tendencies, although he has strangely never killed a woman or a child no matter what they did but killed an adult man for crossing him in an instant. It has been shown that he is mentally unstable. He was well respected until his apparant capture during a failed invasion on Konoha he lost all respect he had, even his jailors who once feared him mocked him.

During his time in prison he began to slowly lose his sanity, being in his cell for 24 hours a day, his lack of human contact had forced him to rely on himself and the few animals & insects that appeared from his strange, dirty, old, maxium security cell.

Eventually Shikataru became quite angry and began to curse the world, thats when he heard a Religious man praying to a criminal that was sentenced to execution, this is when he found a new religion and took it as his own, he asked the Religious man about his Religion and what the other man did. He told him he tried to blow up the Shinobi academy as he thought Ninjutsu was an act against God, the religious man left him his "Bible". Shikataru studied the bible during his Isolation everyday starting over more then 1000 times and he eventually left his jail walls scarred with his ideals and text from the book.

History:

Village: Konohagakure

element:Fire & Wind

Nindo: Might controls everything. Without it you can't control anything, let alone yourself.

Equipment:

Akatsuki Robe .
100 Kunai .
100 Shuriken .
50 Meters of wire .
50 Smokebombs .
75 Explosive tags .
50 Flashbombs .

Jutsu:

Kokuangyo no Jutsu (Bringer-of-Darkness Technique)
CK usage: 9
This jutsu makes the target think that they are surrounded by total darkness, allowing the user to attack unseen.

Shikumi no Jutsu (Death Forseeing Technique)
CK Usage: 9
This jutsu is much like the Temporary Paralysis Technique, but paralyzes the foe by showing them a vision of their own gruesome death. In addition to the paralysis, the enemy is overwhelmed with fear, and will no doubt suffer severe mental stress.

Jigyaku no Jutsu (Time Reversal Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 8
This technique puts the target in a state of reverse hypnosis, allowing them to remember details that they otherwise would not. The target will comply with interrogation, but seems to retain his or her personality while under hypnosis. For example, when the ANBU used this technique to bring back Naruto's memories about his conversations with Gennou, Naruto was more specific about the ramen he shared with the old man rather than their conversations, which the ANBU were asking about

Magen: Jigoku Koka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique)
CK Usage: 6
This jutsu causes creates the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire in the sky, which then crashes onto a designated area. Anyone in the area will instinctively flee.

Magen: Jubaku Satsu (Demonic Illusion: Tree Bind Death)
CK Usage: 6
With this jutsu, the user can make themselves disappear, allowing them to approach their target unnoticed. Once completed, a tree and roots will grow at the target's feet and restrict their movements. Once the opponent believes that they are captured, the user can then appear above their opponent from the tree's trunk and kill the target. In the Kurama clan filler arc of the anime, this jutsu seems to be quite versatile, with a wide range of variations on the standard nature theme. In addition to the disappearing and tree-growing effects of the jutsu, the user can produce flowers, seedpods, vines and multiple trees.

Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)
CK Usage: 4
This jutsu changes the appearance of a nearby object or area.

Shushagan no Jutsu (Vanishing Facial Copy Technique)
CK usage: 10
This jutsu allows the user to peel the face of another person off and wear it like a mask, effectively impersonating said person. In addition to copying the victim's face, it also copies their voice. The grisly after-effect of this is that the target loses their face entirely, as if it were dissolved clean off their head. Orochimaru uses it to infiltrate Konoha during the Chunin Exam arc and again to impersonate the Fourth Kazekage just before the invasion. Orochimaru can seemingly do this at will to mimic his original appearance.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
CK usage: 8 per clone.
Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. Unlike other clones, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. Sasuke Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can tell the difference during his battle with Naruto at the Valley of the End. Any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. This makes the technique ideal for spying, since the user can simply send a clone to spy on a target, then have the clone disperse itself without returning to pass the information back to the user. It's also useful for training purposes, since the total amount of experience the user gains is multiplied by the total number of clones being used to train. Using it in this manner is far more difficult, however, since a large number of clones are needed to make a significant difference in the training time. It's unclear if other types of clones possess this advantage. This technique is considered dangerous because of the manner in which the clones are created. Because the user divides their chakra among the clones, the user could potentially use up all their chakra fairly quickly if the user is low on chakra or makes too many clones, such as Naruto does with Multiple Shadow Clone Technique, this jutsu's enhanced (and forbidden) form. Naruto is able to use this technique to the extremes that he does because of his tailed beast, the nine-tailed demon fox, which gives him an abnormally high chakra level. Even without the demon fox's chakra, Naruto can make quite a few clones, but nowhere near on the level he can when he has access to the demon fox's chakra. The technique can also be dangerous if the user is injured or has some otherwise debilitating physical condition at the time of the cloning, since all of the clones will be created in roughly the same state.

Taiju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)
CK usage: 8 per 5 clones.
This jutsu is basically a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a few clones, it creates a few hundred clones (or a number of equal grandeur). This is considered a forbidden technique, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user. Naruto learned the technique from the scroll of forbidden seals written by the First Hokage and used it to save Iruka from Mizuki. Few people are able to use this technique effectively, due to the large amount of chakra it consumes. This weakness does not apply to Naruto due to his demon fox chakra, which allows him to create upwards of 2,000 clones while maintaining a decent supply of chakra in each one. This technique is also used by Naruto to train quickly, since all the clones share their experiences with Naruto, but it causes extreme fatigue with repeated use.

Meisaigakure no Jutsu (Hiding Camouflage Technique)
CK usage: 8
This jutsu renders the user invisible. It also masks the user's scent to some degree, making it more difficult to locate them. While normal people can't see through it, those with abilities such as the Sharingan and the Byakugan can. Additionally, creatures with enhanced senses of smell (insects or dogs) can pick up on the user's reduced scent. In the anime, Kabuto has been seen using this technique in the Forest of Death. Quite a few ninja in the filler arcs of the anime also know this technique.

Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion)
Type: Offensive
CK usage: 9
This jutsu works in combination with the Shadow Clone Technique to create a shadow clone that will explode on command. The blast created is considerable, and could potentially kill an attacker engaged in hand-to-hand combat.

Kiru Bansho: Boka no Jutsu (Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique)
CK usage: 6
Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. In the manga, Orochimaru uses this to merge with a tree just before his battle with his former student, Anko Mitarashi. He, however, does not give it a name.

Dokugiri (Poison Mist)
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
CK usage: 6
Using this jutsu, the user can create and blow a toxic gas from their mouth.

Fukumikuchi Hari (Hidden Mouth Needles)
CK usage: 4
Using poisoned needles hidden in their mouth, a user can quickly incapacitate an opponent.

Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu - Chakra Absorption Technique
Character Use: Akadou Yoroi
Chakra Use:5
Chakra Drained:15 Per Turn Active(Opponent must be still)
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu is a special Ninjutsu techinque used by the Leaf ninja Yoroi. After activitating the technique, Yoroi's hand will glow with chakra. When he touches his palm on his opponents body, he can withdraw the physical and spiritual energy out of them. By reducing their chakra, it greatly increases his advantage over his opponent.

Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
CK usage: 4
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique. The Body Flicker technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the "Sand Body Flicker" (Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the "Mist Body Flicker" (Kiri-Shunshin), "Water Body Flicker" (Mizu-Shunshin), and "Leaf Body Flicker" (Konoha-Shunshin).

Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)
CK usage: 1
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise, which Sasuke has done twice in the anime. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.
The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.

Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique)
A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Viz Translation: Change Skill
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Chakra Use: 1
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Jibaku Fuda: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate)
Range: All Ranges
Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border

Clan: Nara

RP sample:

How did you find us?:An Advertisement on Bleach Unify

Last edited by The Professor on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue100/100Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue170/170Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Shikataru Nara [W.I.P]   Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:12 am

Uchiha clan is closed so choose another one or none all. Also it is Neo-Akatsuki and Dawn must decide about that.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue260/260Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue400/400Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Shikataru Nara [W.I.P]   Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Neo-Akatsuki is fine but Uchiha clan is closed.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
The Professor
NR Genin
NR Genin
The Professor

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shikataru Nara [W.I.P]   Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:09 am

I'll try to finish my History and Personality today .
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shikataru Nara [W.I.P]   Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:43 pm

everythings set but history just bang that out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikataru Nara [W.I.P]   Shikataru Nara [W.I.P] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikataru Nara [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1