NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie?

Go down 
3 posters

-Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow
Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? I_vote_lcap0%Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
-Naruto the Movie 2: Legend of the Stone of Gelel
Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? I_vote_lcap25%Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
-Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom
Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? I_vote_lcap0%Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
-Naruto: Shippūden the Movie
 0% [ 0 ]
-Naruto Shippūden 2: Bonds
Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? I_vote_lcap75%Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
-Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire (Not Released Yet)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? Left_bar_bleue0/0Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? Left_bar_bleue0/0Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie?   Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:00 am

A simple poll. Which one is your favorite Naruto movie?

-Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow
-Naruto the Movie 2: Legend of the Stone of Gelel
-Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom
-Naruto: Shippuden the Movie
-Naruto Shippuden 2: Bonds
-Naruto Shippuden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire (Not Released Yet)

My favorite is Movie 2: Bonds but Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie?   Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Well I haven't seen the shippuden movies only the first one a little and the second one and since Sasuke is in number two, I'll go with that one
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? Left_bar_bleue100/100Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? Left_bar_bleue170/170Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie?   Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:21 am

I enjoyed Naruto Bonds quite much and also Movie 3 sounds interesting. Naruto movie 3 was also quite fun, loved the fights there but I am still going with Bonds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie?   Which one is your favorite Naruto Movie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1