NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!!   Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Name: Chakra Barrage
Element: Bloodline Trait
Skill: Clan Ninjutsu
Range: 75ft
Description: The Doeri clan member gathers chakra into their chest and fires six balls of chakra with unstable constructs. The user can control where these balls go and they will explode on contact with anything due to their unstable constructs.
Chakra use: 5

Name: Natural Chakra
Range: N/A
Description: Dorei Clan members are able to gather natural ambient chakra without any type of meditation allowing them to enter a trance state that doubles their abilities but slowly drains chakra constantly while active.
Chakra use: 10, 5 per turn

Name: Feral Combat
Skill: Clan Taijutsu
Description: A high speed feral taijutsu that allows the user to mimic animal movement to a degree by syncing with the natural chakra around them. The style is fast and strong that also releases invisible waves of chakra from the user allowing them to hit their opponent even if they miss. If they use the invisible chakra attack of this style they must pay the cost for this jutsu. this jutsu can only be used while Natural Chakra is in effect.
Chakra use: 5

Last edited by Rin on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue170/170Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!!   Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Quote :
Name: Natural Chakra
Description: Dorei Clan members are able to gather natural ambient chakra without any type of meditation allowing them to enter a trance state that doubles their abilities but slowly drains chakra constantly while active.
Chakra use: 10

Write how much chakra it takes per turn.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Other 2 are approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!!   Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:39 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!!   Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 am

i think i've been forgotten T_T
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!!   Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:10 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!!   Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woohoooo Jutsu!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1