NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST Left_bar_bleue95/95NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST Left_bar_bleue125/125NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST   NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:29 pm

THE NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST
Having the problem of what all rpgs sites have when they start I've decided to spark up a little long-term contest. For every person you refeer to the site that joins you will get a reward. It's not as easy as it sounds though, them just joining means nothing they have to accomplish certain goals. These goals are listed below....

When you refeered person...
Gets there Ninja Approved=5 Stats->Speed, Strength, Dexterity, and Intelligence

Get 100 stats in all of their stats excluding Chakra=1 Free Jutsu without Training

Becomes Chuunin=50 Stats->Speed, Strength, Dexterity, and Intelligence

((I'll add others when they are thought of))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST Left_bar_bleue95/95NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST Left_bar_bleue125/125NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST   NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:43 pm

~BEGIN~
Back to top Go down

NARUTO RIVALS CONTEST
Page 1 of 1