NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve Left_bar_bleue100/100Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve Left_bar_bleue100/100Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve Empty
PostSubject: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Rin glared at the tree in front of her as she imagined it was Kiza Hyuuga and after only a moment Rin's arm turned into a metal blade as she sliced the tree clean in half but this didn't help ease her anger so after a moment she tried to calm down. She sat at the foot of a tree and tried to relax as she let her chakra flow off and around her bathing the clearing in a crimson glow. Rin sighed as her temper went away and she started to feel better.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve Left_bar_bleue50/50Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Gatsu had been sent on errand to bring his father some firewood from out in the forest. However Gatsu's intentions were to merely train the whole time and just simply buy the wood from town like a normal family. At anyrate as Gatsu made his way into the forest he soon noticed a thick red chakra permeating the trees around him.Whaa!?" Gatsu exclaimed as he soon saw the silouhette of a girl off in the distance. Gatsu had assumed the girl was in some sort of trouble and rushed over to her through the red circulating chakra." Hey are you alright?" Gatsu said to the girl as approached with his hand on his puppets wrapping, just in case there was an enemy nearby.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Rin's chakra was saturating the area and when Gatsu entered the clearing the chakra began to drift towards him and wrap around his body but didn't harm him which was lucky since if Rin had been partnered up her chakra would be poisonous to Gatsu but seeing as she was alone her chakra did not harm Gatsu. When she heard a voice Rin slowly opened her eyes and saw a boy with a puppet standing in front of her in a battle ready position. Thinking she was under an attack and not hearing the boy's question Rin jumped up and entered a fighting stance. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve Left_bar_bleue50/50Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:06 pm

As Gatsu approached he noticed that the mysterious red chakra that he had noticed earlier had begun to drift towards him and soon engulf him, but no effects seem to come from the chakra. As the girl noticed him and acknowledged his presence she jumped up into a fighting stance and questioned the young Kagutsu." Whoa !Whoa! take it easy I'm not here to fight. I thought you were in trouble with this creepy red chakra. I'm just here to help." Gatsu said as he released his hand from his puppet to show that he was not threatening her intentionally.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Rin listened to the boy as he went into a normal non aggressive stance and for a minute or two Rin just stood there before she slowly came out of her fighting stance and nodded to the boy but she was still suspicious and when he mentioned the chakra Rin looked around for a minute before smiling slightly. "Okay I guess that's believable and as for this chakra....It's my chakra." She said as the chakra continued to drift overt the clearing since Rin was still practicing her manipulation by keeping her chakra swirling around the area and not pulling it into her body again.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:18 pm

" This is your chakra?" Gatsu said as he looked around slightly confused. He had never seen anything like it. The only time he had ever seen visible chakra was when his father fought that Hyuuga who used that heavenly rotation technique. However that account does not account for the chakra being red, gatsu had always assumed that chakra was supposed to be blue." I hope you don't mind me asking but....what is all of this. I know you said it was your chakra but..." Gatsu was having a hard time to find the words to ask the obvious question of why is ur chakra red and why is it visible. He hoped he wouldn't offend the girl in any way.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:31 pm

Rin smiled as the boy looked a bit confused and by the look on his face it was obvious that he was confused on how her chakra was visible and people may not now it but she loved when people asked about her chakra since it was the only thing she had that reminded her of her clan and family which made her feel proud to have it. So she spoke. "I know what your thinking. Your wondering why my chakra is visible and that color aren't you." She said with a smile. "It's because my Kekkei Genkai makes my Chakra extremely potent making it visible and turning it red." Rin feeling that the boy wasn't a threat moved over to him.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:46 pm

"Oh I see, I've never heard of anything like this before. Though I have to admit its kind of cool." Gatsu said as he frolicked his arms around in the chakra, playing around with it and watching it run through his fingers." Well, I'm sorry if i startled you earlier but I'm actually on my way to go train, I've got the chuunin exams to get ready for." Gatsu said with a keen smile.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Rin had a big grin when he called her chakra cool and her chest puffed out in pride but when Gatsu started playing with her chakra she felt everything he was doing which caused her to fall over and begin laughing since it tickled having her chakra flicked about. Rin also heard Gatsu talk about the chuunin exam while she was laughing and said. "Hey......Hehe....Why don't we.....Hahaha......Train Together." Rin then began to roll around as Gatsu kept tickling her chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Gatsu soon caught on that somehow the girls chakra was connected to hear as she began to laugh as if she was being tickled when Gatsu ran his fingers through the chakra."Uh.., sure we can train together" Gatsu stated as he felt a little embarrassed as he did not know she was physically connected to her red chakra." By the way I never caught your name, My name is Kugutsu Gatsu. And if you couldn't tell by my name there's always the large puppet strapped to my back that would remind you that I'm a puppet user." Gatsu said facetiously as he did his best not to agitate the chakra around him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Rin laid on the floor when Gatsu stopped tickling her and when he introduced himself Rin listened carefully and then checked out the puppet on his back from where she lay. She then thought to herself for a moment as she pulled her chakra back into her body causing it swirl around her like a vortex. After Rin's chakra was inside her again she jumped to her feet with a goofy grin and proudly jabbed a thumb into her own chest. "I'm Rin of the Dorei clan and if you haven't heard of us you should be ashamed." She said with a cheeky grin. "And since you showed me your puppet I will show you my bloodline." As soon as she said that she began to shape shift causing her form to grow from a girl that only just came up to Gatsu's waist into an exact copy of Gatsu. Rin now looked like Gatsu and had the same clothes as him and even had a copy of Gatsu's puppet on her back but it wasn't functional.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:42 pm

"Ok I'd be glad to see your bloodline" Gatsu said ignorantly as he had no idea what he was in for. As the girl now introduced as Rin opted to show him her bloodline her body soon began to change form. Rin went from the girl Gatsu had run into the forest to an exact copy of him?" Whoa!!" Gatsu exclaimed as he jumped back in fear. Sure he had seen his share of transformation jutsu's but never someone transform themselves in the way she did." J-j..just what exactly does your bloodline do?" He said curiously as he looked on in high anticipation of Rins answer.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Rin smirked at Gatsu's reaction before copying every movement he did making it seem like he was talking to himself but she stopped when he asked his question so while in Gatsu's form she answered in Gatsu's voice and not her own. "My bloodline give me advanced chakra control and allows me to shape shift and I don't mean like the transformation jutsu. I don't just take on the appearance I become what I transform into. If someone took my blood sample right now the results would be identical to yours."

Last edited by Rin on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:25 pm

"Hey, thats really cool Rin-san" Gatsu said as he watched her mimic his every action as if he were playing in a mirror. Rin's voice had even changed to the same tone as his, although it was a bit freaky, Gatsu found more fun in it than anything else." I see so your the real deal when it comes to imitation. You'd be really good at undercover missions. Hey you might consider becoming an Anbu when you get older." Gatsu said in a serious tone even though he was still having a blast with his new 'twin'.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 am

Rin nodded at Gatsu's words and she puffed up once more in pride in her abilites but she soon listened carfully when Gatsu spoke seriously about becoming an anbu but she soon shook her head in the negative. "I wouldn't be good in Anbu since if a mission went wrong I wouldn't be able to fight because my clans bloodline stops me from using normal ninjutsu but I do have an ability which is helpful to other people." Rin shape shifted back to her true form and then offered a hand to Gatsu. "Take my hand and I will show you my clan's primary ability. Rin said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 pm

As Rin shook her head in disapproval of his nomination of her to join the anbu division he could not muster a reason as to why she would not approve."I see, so you cant use normal ninjutsu eh., well that would be an awfully bad handicap. Although you could always be a taijutsu expert with back up genjutsu's should you have trouble getting into melee range." Gatsu suggested during a brief pause as he prepped himself to listen to the rest of what Rin was going to say. Gatsu was a little apprehensive to take Rin's hand as he did not want to lead her on in any romantic sort of way. However the young Kagutsu soon swallowed his adolescent worries and took Rins hand."So now what?" Gatsu thought as stood with Rins hand.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Rin smiled as Gatsu took her hand and asked now what. "Now this." Rin's body began to shape shift but this time it was different since her body was glowing and she was releasing a large amount of chakra. Rin's form changed into something thin and long and soon the glow faded away. Once the glow was gone Rin was nowhere to be seen and instead of Rin Gatsu was now holding a scythe with a seven foot shaft which was pure black with white vines wrapping around it. The blade of the scythe was crimson and had a slit on it which at first seemed to be decoration until the slit opened revealing a human eye. Rin's voice then came from the Scythe. "What do you think? You can give me a test swing if you want." Rin said in an excited tone since she didn't get to show people this weapon form much because everyone favored her sword form.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:52 pm

It was an odd feeling when rin transformed into a scythe, feeling the density of her hand morph into a solid object was a bit creepy as well."Amazing" Gatsu said as he looked the scythe up and down noticing all of its intricate details. It's seven foot long diameter, its pitch black shaft and crimson blade and the eye slit near the blade?" What the..?" Gatsu said as he saw the eye begin to move around and soon fixate on him. As it did it the scythe spoke in Rin's voice."Wow you can even talk in this form, thats cool." Gatsu said as he gave Rin a few test swings, feeling the blade slice through the air with great swiftness as if gravity was not a factor.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:00 pm

The scythe chuckled at Gatsu's words and the eye moved from the blade and down the pole until it could look straight up into Gatsu's face. The eye had an amused look in it as Rin spoke. "He he thanks. I got two other weapon forms too. I might show you later but I've got a proposition for you now. You see I have jutsu in my weapon forms that requires someone to wield me for me to able to use them. These jutsu make up a large part of my bloodline." Rin waited a moment before continuing. "I would like you to be my wielder" Rin then waited for Gatsu's response.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:19 pm

" And you have two more weapon forms as well. I'm kind of jealous I cant transform into anything now" Gatsu said in a joking manner as he stopped swinging the Rin." Another proposition for me?" Gatsu said during the momentary pause as he continued to listen on."You want me to be your wielder eh? Well If i wasn't a puppet user I would not hesitate to answer. I'd love to be your wielder but I don't know how it would work in conjunction with my puppet. Do you think you could maybe transform into some armor or a mounted weapon?" Gatsu said as he wrinkled his brow in frustration trying to think of a way this combination could work.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Rin chuckled slightly at Gatsu's joke but then thought about his question in using her with his puppet. "I can't become armour since that would spread my atoms too thin and i don't think I could mount myself onto the puppet. My past welder used my ability to create chakra barriers to protect himself from ranged attacks and when enemies got to close he would use me directly." Rin decided to shift forms after talking. Rin began to glow again as she shape shifted into a white long sword which had a black hilt and red hilt. The hilt had a long slit along the cross guard and another on the bottom of the hilt. After Rin became her sword form she went quiet and thought how she could be used with a puppet.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 pm

[Sorry for the short post]

"Chakra barriers you say.." Gatsu uttered as he stroked his chin in thought, his creative juices started to flow." Perhaps I may have a solution, though I must ask you under what circumstances can you erect a chakra barrier. Do you need to be within a certain distance of me perhaps?" Gatsu asked as he began to stroke his chin in thought, waiting on Rins response to add the final puzzle peace to his idea in motion.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:51 am

Rin watched Gatsu from her sword form as he seemed to be thinking about her chakra barriers which were a very strong defense. Rin listened to Gatsu as he spoke and after he finished she answered. "I can create a barrier around at least a fifty foot area but I always have to be at the centre of barrier and I can't project a barrier on to someone unless they are within fifty feet of me and even then I have to be inside the barrier to. My chakra barriers are a bit like the Hyuuga's Kaiten defense." Rin said as she was wondering why Gatsu wanted to know.

[Thats ok]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve   Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall From Grace: Rin's Resolve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRivals :: Shinobi World :: Konohagakure :: Konoha Forest-
Jump to: