NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gatsu's Jutsu Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Gatsu's Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue50/50Gatsu's Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Gatsu's Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Gatsu's Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gatsu's Jutsu Training Empty
PostSubject: Gatsu's Jutsu Training   Gatsu's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Quote :
Name: Puppet Reconstruction
Element: Clan
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range: Close - Long Range
Description: If ever in battle if a users puppet is severely damaged or destroyed all together this jutus can be used. By performing the necessary hand seals the user can restore his puppet back to its original state, However this technique can only be used three times per battle. The first use of this jutsu the puppet is restored to 100% durability. The second use is 85% durability and the third and final use is 70% durability.
Chakra use: 4 if in close range. 5 if in medium range. 6 if in long range.

----------------------------------------------------------------

" You've gone and over done again son. Now you've broken Kentakumo, lucky for you this is just a spar and not a real fight or else you'd be in trouble." Gatsu's father Kugutsu Shoda said as he called back his bear-like puppet from combat." You put up a good fight but you need to learn to take care of your puppet better. Come here let me show you." His father said as he walked over to his broken puppet and performed a few handseals." Watch this now its real simple.Tiger,Ram, Dog, Rat. Puppet Reconstruction Jutsu!" Right before Gatsu's eyes this new miracle like ninjutsu began to mend and repair his puppet at incredible speeds. " Father how did you do that!" Gatsu exclaimed as he looked on in awe." Its a simple Kugutsu style jutsu that we all learn around your age, ITs called the Puppet Recon Jutsu. Now do as I just did, use the seals of the Tiger, Ram, Dog and Rat in that order." Gatsu nodded then began to go through the specified seals. At that moment the same bluish light encased his puppet and began to mend the imperfections his father had purposely missed." Nice I think I've got it" Gatsu said as he chuckled in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Gatsu's Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue50/50Gatsu's Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Gatsu's Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Gatsu's Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gatsu's Jutsu Training   Gatsu's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:18 am

" That was pretty good for your first try but it still needs a little bit of work." Shoda stated as pulled his bear-like puppet out in front of him again." Now that your puppet's repaired you can fight me again. So next time your puppet gets damaged you can heal him, but since your still learning the jutsu I wont have you perform it in combat just yet." His father stated as Gatsu attached his chakra strings to Kentakumo once more. Gatsu and his father fought for another few rounds before Shoda had caught Kentakumo once again in his bear trap jutsu, gashing Gatsu's puppet in half." Aww. I was hoping I could last a bit longer than only a few rounds." Gatsu said as he looked on at his broken puppet."No worries son, your still genin level. Once you get to chuunin you'll be able to fight me on par." his father said comfortingly as he pulled back his puppet to let Gatsu cast the Jutsu." Go on now, use Puppet Recon jutsu now." Shoda said as he watched Gatsu approach his broken Kentakumo Puppet."Tiger, Ram, Dog and Rat. Puppet Reconstruction No Jutsu!" Gatsu exclaimed as the same bluish mending light encased his puppet and repaired it almost to full durability."Did i do something wrong Dad? It seems like its only about 80% fixed?" Gatsu said worriedly as he hoped he hadn't done anything wrong during the jutsu." Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. The first time the jutsu is used it repairs to 100% then second time to 85% and the third time 75%. The jutsu can only be used three times per battle so use it as a last resort and don't go throwing Kentakumo into otherwise avoidable situations knowing that u have this repair jutsu. Think of this as your saving grace when things go bad." his father said as he smiled down at his son, he was glad he could help him along his path of being a puppet user shinobi.

[Done and Done]
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Gatsu's Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Gatsu's Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gatsu's Jutsu Training   Gatsu's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:13 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gatsu's Jutsu Training   Gatsu's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gatsu's Jutsu Training
Page 1 of 1