NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red mission construction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Red mission construction Left_bar_bleue0/0Red mission construction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Red mission construction Left_bar_bleue100/100Red mission construction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Red mission construction Empty
PostSubject: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Dear Hokage,

We need some help with construction we are doing in Konaha. We are short on hands and was wondering if you could send a Genin down to help us. We will give them instructions upon arriving.

Sincerely, Construction Workers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red a young decenetd of the hyuuga clan approched the Construction Workers building some thing.Red did not know what they was building yet but he knew they could use some help."hello I'm the genin the hokage sent to help" He said as he waved an friendly wave to the Construction Workers. "What the first thing you need me to do" He asked
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Red mission construction Left_bar_bleue95/95Red mission construction Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Red mission construction Left_bar_bleue125/125Red mission construction Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:54 pm

"Okay. You seen pretty in shape. Glad to meet you. I'm john the head of the business. We are making a dojo for everyone to train inside, but we are missing some paint and paintbrushes for the outside. We are pretty much finished on the inside so if you could run and get those first it would be great." He said handing Red some Yen.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Red mission construction Left_bar_bleue0/0Red mission construction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Red mission construction Left_bar_bleue100/100Red mission construction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Red took the yen and signed.Red was disappointed.He hope he was going to build something not fech tools for the workers as if he was an earrand boy.Red was a very proud young man.He didn't like doing stuff that he thaught was beneath him.I am an powerful shinobi forced to buy tools what a pity. He said to himslef.Kajikage laughed."Whats a matter boy don't like working like normal people" Kajikage said to Red."Why would I should I be buying tools like a severnt." Red snaped at Kajikage. "Relax Child I'm not your emmey some times we all most do jobs we don't like,like now I don't like you but I must sever you so long as your alive." Kajikage chuckled.Red enterd an store and bought a brandnew paint brush and paint.He paid the cleark and walked out waveing good bye.He then returned to the workers and seted down the paint and paint brush. "John sir I have the paint " he said.Red hoped that the worker would not ask him for any change because Red had spent all of the yen on the paint and brush.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Red mission construction Left_bar_bleue95/95Red mission construction Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Red mission construction Left_bar_bleue125/125Red mission construction Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:54 pm

"Good job. Now to get the working. You shall start painting while we do the finishing touches inside. Once we come out and you finish painting we will do the last part ok young man. And what is your name anyway I did not quite catch it?" The man ended with a question.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:01 pm

"I am Red of the Hyuuga Clan" Red said in a soft calm voice.Red then grabed a brush and opened up the paint.Red sniffed the fresh open paint as he diped the bursh into the bucket of paint.The smell was strong and made his head a little light.Kajikage then spoke."Hurry up and get to work child quiet slacking." Red painted on nice and neat line across the building fallowed by another then another.He tried to make the paint look as neatly as possble.Red wanted to do a fine job to show the workers how noble the Leaf Genin was.Red belived the job he did painting the building may had been a small task but it will reflect on his charter.Red contuied paining the out side of the building dipping his brush in then can the spreading the paint.Red was out there for about 15 mins sraight painting the building paint was all over his clothes and some even over his face where he will wipe off sweat caused from the hot sun.Paint was ever on his clothes.Kajikage outbursted " Watch it child you almost got paint on my seath. Red ingroed the sword.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:19 pm

As the workers stepped back out of the Building being done they seen how hard Red was working and smiled.

"I'm glad we have hard working shinobi like him in our village." The leader said to the others, "You all need to be working like him, no complaining just getting the job done and nicely as well."
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:34 pm

"I'm just glad to be a service to the villagers." Red said as he contuied spreading paint neatly onto the building.Red had be working hard on the building and was nearly done.The paint was spread very nicely and the paint shined into the sun beuatfully.A Dojo huh looks like I'll be spending a lot of time here Red thaught to him self .He signed as he made his finsihing touches to the building."About time your work was to slow Hyuuga child" .Kajikage said. Even though Kajikage wished to take over Red consuious they was growing close to one another,It was like Kajikage had much wisdom to share with Red who some how became his stundent."Kajikage, this is only one of your swords corret." Red asked Kajikage.Kajikage then showed Red a vision of all the sword he once owned and their power."Correct child,but you don't want the others they are to cursed" Kajikage said to Red. Red then walked to the workers and said "All done" He smiled warmly
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:16 pm

"Okay good. Now the fun part. Let's go inside and test it out." The head construction worker said, "Since you are a shinobi we want you to test it out. What will happen is once you enter you will be fighting wooden dummies that will move and fight back like a real opponent. Except without the Jutsu of course, so to challenge yourself only use Taijutsu and any weapons not involving chakra needed. We are using this as the Taijutsu Dojo and we are making plans for other future Dojos for other abilities."
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:53 pm

"I will expect you challage .I will be honnored to test out your dojo." Red said as he bowed eager to get inside and face anights these wooden dummys.Red dout that this dummys willl last angist his taijutus power.Red was very skillfully when it came to hand to hand combat.He used the gental fist and iron fight style and create some of his own as well
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Upon entry the doors closed and the construction worker began talking.

"From a level of one to ten what difficulty to you want it on?" He asked ready to flip the switch when given a number.

He hoepd Red picked ten so he could see the Dojo at full power and see a shinobi in action.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:31 am

Red loved to test his skills to the fullest. He wanted to see how good he really was "10 plesae lets see what this dummys could do" Red loved to fight oppents who would challage him to his skill level.Red actived his byakugan and get in a hyuuga gentl fist stance. "Crank that machine up lets see what this dojo can do " He said
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:47 pm

The construction worker smiled, "Trust me don't underestimate them because we worked moves from the Legendary Rock Lee and Gai sensei into these dummies." He said as he cranked the nozzle to ten then hit the big red start button.

To start one dummy began out of a door on the far end of the dojo from Red and stood in the stance just as Rock Lee did, mimicking his stance.
Red mission construction Anime___naruto___rock_lee

((No stats or anything since it's training just have fun with it. ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Red study the dummies stance.It was that of Rock Lee very own Iron fist."Amazaing the stance is perfect." Red was pleased he knew this was going to be a challgeing spar.He wanted to see if the dojo could best him a Proud Hyuuga of the main branch. Cut chuckled at the thaught of being defeated by wood.Cut waited in his iron fist stance for his oppent which was dummy to attack first.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Another dummy came out of the wall from behing Red and the first Dummy bolted towards Red as the other emerged and stood there for a moment. Picking up speed the Dummy jumped into the air and began spinning, doing one of Rock Lee's signature moves; Leaf Hurricane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red mission construction   Red mission construction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red mission construction
Page 1 of 1