NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suzumo Chakra Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Suzumo Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Suzumo Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Suzumo Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Suzumo Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Suzumo Chakra Training Empty
PostSubject: Suzumo Chakra Training   Suzumo Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:16 am

((Chakra))

Suzumo sat in a cross-legged position up in a tall oak tree, his eyes closed and his chakra moving in a constant cycle he was calm and the area around him was serene. His chakra levels were normal and he kept a constant output, as he mumbled, "I wonder..." Utilizing the skills he learned from using the lightning fang jutsu he tried to project small static bolts onto his skin as a defensive manuever. He knew chakra control well and pushing it to the hands and feet were the hardest, but since he had that down he cou;d probably push it throughout his body. His skin grew somewhat whiter and he felt a rush of chakra flow through him, "It might work." He mumbled trying not to break his concentration

The little staticy lightning bolts propped out tingling his skin, which was a new sensation for him, "Wow." Amazing he thought to himself. He stood slowly still focusing the chakra since it took amazing concentration to keep this going, he kicked forward making a whitish/blue imprint after his foot trailed by like a trail. It resembled his fang, slicing forward and began to spin it was like a glowing lamp from his body, he chuckled at the simile. He stopped suddenly realizing something important, "Could I really do that." He kept thinking, press it out from all points in my body would be an amazing jutsu.

He sat down cross-legged for this one to summon up more chakra and focus he tried to expand from all regions at once, but it ended catastrophically. A large lightning explsion caused him to by blown into the tree, "Dammit." His skin was lightly crisped, but he was determined. After trying several more times and failing he finally decided to just try and make it into a genjutsu since ninjutsu wasn't his specialty. The focus was different strange for him, but he performed it in a similiar manner, pushing ouward instead of a bunch of lightning bolt like he had gotten with the ninjutsu form of it, it came out in a white flash, "Strange..." He said pressing it farther and farther, it was an intense light enough to give him leeway in a fight, it may be sueful to him he thought happily.

The white light recoiled coming back to his body as he sat looking dazzling at the tree in front of him, his chakra was pulsing it felt good like it wanted to be one with lightning, genjutsu was deffinately his fortae he thought as he had spoken to himself many times before, "Better rest then." As he laid back in his branch brushing away the crisped leaves and using his chakra to cling to the tree trunk.

Last edited by Suzumo Hatake on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Suzumo Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue95/95Suzumo Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Suzumo Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue125/125Suzumo Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Chakra Training   Suzumo Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:25 pm

You can't train a Jutsu with your Chakra. It's Chakra Training here and Jutsu Training it it's forum.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Chakra Training   Suzumo Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:38 pm

edited))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Chakra Training   Suzumo Chakra Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suzumo Chakra Training
Page 1 of 1