NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chizu Seitz (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chizu Seitz
NR Genin
NR Genin

Chizu Seitz (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Chizu Seitz (W.I.P)   Chizu Seitz (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Name: Chizu Seitz

Clan: No clan

Appearance: Tell us what your character looks like be descriptive when describing your character, pictures can be used as well.

Personality: Her family and friends - When Rika Di Kouseitan'i is around friends, she'll act like a laidback girl, but a little on the hyper-active side. She likes to do things with her friends whether it is having fun spars or having a simple chat. Even pillow fights she'll do with her friends, she doesn't care as long as it is fun and enjoyable. But she'll keep her cool and make sure no one gets hurt while playing around. When Ayame Kouhei is around her family, she is still a laidback girl that is a total sweetheart. She'll be on the best behaviors she can and give respect. Through she does have a hard time at stopping her smile whether it is with her friends or family. Mostly she is always calm and happy around her family in summary.

Training/Battle field - When Ayame Kouhei is training, she is usually a well behave girl. She'll do anything the teacher tells her to do but with a open mind. She likes to train hard and when studying from books she pays attention in a serious manner. She doesn't want to ever miss anything in training so she'll always be on time. If she has to go on mission's she will but she likes to have company a lot so she would ask her sensei if she could do team-work missions usually with a polite manner attitude. When Ayame Kouhei is in battle, it is an all time serious attitude. She won't let nothing get the best of her, unless it is someone she cares deeply for who gets in the way. If that happens she ends up only being able to use defense jutsu's till the person is out of her way. She doesn't care if she lose's just knowing it'll make her strong and will keep calm about it. If she wins then be expecting some jumping around to happen for she loves to win.

History:

"The beginnings and her childhood arch"
It was a dark and stormy day when a new baby was born in the land of the rain at the medical ninja's tent. She was given the name of Ayaka Seitz by her two parents, Lotus Seitz her father and Laina Seitz her mother. Ayaka was raise up supposely as a happy girl who had a loving family. She grew to love everything at first and discover the academy of the shinobi's at a young age of 8. After she discover the ninja academy she began to watch there day after day not caring if anyone was hunting for her. It was but a few years later that she was told by her parents she was being send to the academy to start her ways as being brought up as a great village ninja. Ayaka was at the age of 10 when she was send out to the ninja academy, she had pack that very day she was told and was send out the next day to begin her path.

The Academy...
Chizu enter the academy quickly and began her classes shortly a week after she got there. She enter in classes of ninjutsu learning two elements that caught her most attention in studies of elemental classes. Those two elements that was Fuuton and Katon, two of her favorite things as well. Fire was like light and heaven to her while fuuton keep her cool and not sweaty from the fire. Ayaka train under the ninjutsu teachers there at the academy for two whole years extra hard. She was offer twice during these two years to take the genin exams from the principal who saw her extra bright but didn't understand why she didn't take the genin exams.

Finally one year later,

Village: (Okay this is simple. What village your Ninja is from)

element: fuuton, katon

Nindo: My ninja way is to be the strongest ninja I can be! I have goal to someday be a medical ninja and in a anbu!

Equipment: what does your character carry with them?

Jutsu:

• Name: Bunshin no Jutsu
• Element: N/A
• Requirements: N/A
• Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

• Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
• Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

• Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
• Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

RP sample:

Chizu was sitting in the playground on a gray cloudy day, it was the one special day. The day she was born on, she would sigh as she look around. She had no friends, and her family had forgotten about her. As she would push herself back and forth in a swing she sit on she would look up at the sky shouting out. "Why, why did everyone forget about my birthday." A few tears would start to run down her face when suddenly a flash of lightening strike across the sky as she notice it was getting a bit windy.

It was a stormy day it look like, and a awful year to be 14. She would sigh standing up and putting her hands in her jeans as she kick a pebble. It was time for her to bed heading home she realized so she would turn to the left of the playground and begin to walk that way. As she walk home she wasn't looking around her areas for she was too deep into thinking of why people would forget her birthday for. As well she was considering the idea of just buying herself a piece of cake from the bakery a block from her house since it was her special day.

Chizu would nod hard as she turns the corner and passes up a huge 2 story house that had a long driveway in it. That was where she live and she would sigh as she pass it up. She was headed towards the bakery at the first block from her house to buy herself a piece of cake. After about 10 minutes of walking she would reach the front of the bakery placing a soft smile on her face as she went inside it to buy her piece of cake to share with no one since everyone forgot about her.

How did you find us?: I learn about this site though one of the role play sites I go on which is ninjadeathzone.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down

Chizu Seitz (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1