NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Ball Z text base game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dragon Ball Z text base game Left_bar_bleue70/70Dragon Ball Z text base game Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Dragon Ball Z text base game Left_bar_bleue120/120Dragon Ball Z text base game Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Dragon Ball Z text base game Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Z text base game   Dragon Ball Z text base game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Dragon Ball Z text base game I_logo

What is Dragon Ball Z text base game?: Dragon Ball Z Text base game or DBZTBG is a Text base game set in the world Of Dragon Ball Z you can train under goku or master roshi or king kai and meny more learn all of the masters special skills and battle it out with our friends and you dont need to worry about dieing once because once you die in the Dragon ball z world you just go to under world and ether train under king kai or bardock. you cant play as any of the people in the world of dragon Ball you must create one from scratch

Who run's the site?: im running the site but i will need a few mods just join and pm me if you wanna be a mod
How to contact Naruto Rivals?:You may use the Link below.
Link - Dragon Ball Z Text base game - DBZTBG -Link
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Dragon Ball Z text base game
Page 1 of 1