NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) Left_bar_bleue0/0Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) Left_bar_bleue0/0Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) Empty
PostSubject: Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training)   Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 am

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 5 per clone
This jutsu creates one or more identical copies of the user out of water. Like the Shadow Clone Technique, these clones are capable of attacking and using jutsu, but they are easier to defeat because they are only one-tenth of the user's power. Additionally, they can only be controlled within a certain distance of the user.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yukiyo stood near one lake at Amegakure. It was sunny day, the kinda day that Yukiyo hated, but still Chunin exam's came soon and she had to give her 110%. She looked the reflection of herself and watched as she spoke. "Water Clone Technique, That's the technique I am going to learn". She slowly putted her umbrella together and putted it on ground and smiled. Yukiyo quickly preformed Tiger hand seal. "Water Clone Technique". A clone started appearing from the water. Yukiyo watched the clone and she become depressed. Clone looked only like water, It had no shape. "So many years of being a Ninja but still at this level". She laughed a bit and kept on practicing.
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training)   Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 am

She quickly preformed the Tiger hand sings and said the jutsu name again. Clone started appearing from water but like last time it had no real shape. "Next time I try to put more chakra into it". She closed her eyes and quietly tried to gather chakra to this time at least get the shape right. Suddenly she opened her eyes and quickly preformed Tiger hand sign while saying "Water Clone Technique". A clone started appearing from water again like the last times but this time it almost looked like Yukiyo. Yukiyo smiled to herself. "Okay, Now come here" Clone started walking towards Yukiyo but when it took first step it fell apart.
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training)   Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 am

Yukiyo looked the water again. "That was erm.. Bad. Well at least I got the shape right" The next time Yukiyo made a water clone it looked worse than last one but was stronger. After making some clones it started to already get strength, it even started gaining it looks back. Yukiyo was already quite happy about her jutsu. She created one last water clone. It was perfect, looked exactly like Yukiyo and had to have atleast 1 10th of her strength. She didn't release the last water clone she did. Yukiyo just picked up her umbrella and reached it to clone. "Now if you please, My hands are tired". Clone took the umbrella and opened it above Yukiyo. Clone and Yukiyo started walking away from lake. "It sure is nice to have your own servant" She said to herself while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) Left_bar_bleue95/95Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) Left_bar_bleue125/125Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training)   Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:18 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training)   Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Clone Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's training)
Page 1 of 1