NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) Left_bar_bleue0/0Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) Left_bar_bleue0/0Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) Empty
PostSubject: Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training)   Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:13 am

Name: Shintenshin no Jutsu - Mind Body Switch Technique
Element: None
Skill: Kekkei Genkei
Chakra Usage: 6
Type: Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
This technique allows the user to enter the mind of another person or even an animal. The user transfers their consciousness to the opponent, giving them complete control of the body for a short period of time. Their original body is left defenseless while this jutsu is active, leaving it susceptible to attack until they return. The mind transfer is slow-moving, moves in a straight direction, and takes some time to return to the user's body if it misses. Because of these reasons it should only be used on immobilized targets. Similarly, if the opponent's will is strong enough, they can force the user from their body, as Sakura Haruno does to Ino Yamanaka.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a raining a little but Yukiyo felt nothing because she was at quite thick forest surrounded by different type of animals. Yukiyo had just arrived from Amekage's office. She putted her umbrella down for a sec and walked near one little puddle. She made hand signs "Water Clone Technique". Water clone appeared from water. It looked just like Yukiyo with umbrella and all. Clone walked to real umbrella and picked it up. "Alright this should do" said Yukiyo while clone was already holding an umbrella above her. "Now to find my target". She inspected the area very carefully and also tried to find an animal so she could use her Mind Body Switching Technique. Soon she found one.
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training)   Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:13 am

It was a little injured bunny. It moved very slowly and looked like it was in pain so Yukiyo had no trouble catching it. She sat down and putted bunny at her lap at the same time searching some bandages. Soon bunny's leg was healed by Yukiyo (Well it will still take time for it to heal). She putted bunny down and stood up while doing the hand signs for Mind Body Switching Technique. "Hehe I wouldn't want to pass out on my first try so please make it work". She aimed for little bunny "Mind Body Switch Technique". She really felt like she wasn't at her body.. she felt like she had no body. The bunny had dodged Yukiyo's jutsu at the last moment. After some time waiting she was able to get her own body back. Her water clone had fell apart but the bunny was still waiting near Yukiyo.
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training)   Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:14 am

Yukiyo looked the bunny "Oh so it was fail after all" She quickly used Temporary Body Paralysis Technique on bunny so she could easily use the jutsu. She quickly made the hand sign again like the last time and aimed the bunny who was Paralysed. "Mind Body Switch Technique" She felt really strangely. Suddenly she saw her own body. It looked like it was dead. Suddenly she understood that she was in bunny's body. Now that she knew it it was kind of fun for her. She started hopping around. She realised that her leg hurt. 'I hope bunny will get well soon' Suddenly she was back at her own body. She slowly stood up and looked bunny who ran away at high speed. "Well I guess it must have been quite scary for him". She smiled a little and stood up, picked her umbrella and started walking to Yamanaka Clan house to pick up some stuff and go to Grass village.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) Left_bar_bleue95/95Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) Left_bar_bleue125/125Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training)   Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:49 pm

~Approved~

Final Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training)   Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind Body Switch Technique (Yukiyo Yamanaka's Training)
Page 1 of 1