NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary Body Paralysis Technique

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Left_bar_bleue0/0Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Left_bar_bleue100/100Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Body Paralysis Technique   Temporary Body Paralysis Technique I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Character Use: Orochimaru, ANBU
Chakra Use: 4
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Supplementary
Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Last edited by Red Cut Hyuuga on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Left_bar_bleue0/0Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Left_bar_bleue100/100Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Body Paralysis Technique   Temporary Body Paralysis Technique I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Red walks into a large gras area.He lloks around then drops a book of scrolls.What a nice place to learn this jutsus.He began to read Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.[i]This will come in handy [/i]Red said to him self.Red watched a small bunny hope along.I could try my jutsus out on that Red though.He stared to fallow the bunnyand coner it.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Body Paralysis Technique   Temporary Body Paralysis Technique I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Red soon foucsed his chakra and made hand signs quickly.He first studied the movemnets of the rabbit then aimed the jutsu at it.The rabbit frozened in fear of death.Once fozen red charged at the bunny unseathing his sword and sliceing it head off.Red smiled in enjoyment and celebreateion that he complted the jutus correctly. He was proud of his accomplishment because he knew it will help him out one day when he will need it most.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Left_bar_bleue400/400Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Left_bar_bleue403/403Temporary Body Paralysis Technique Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Body Paralysis Technique   Temporary Body Paralysis Technique I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Body Paralysis Technique   Temporary Body Paralysis Technique I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Page 1 of 1