NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

great fire ball technique sagonyin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
great fire ball technique sagonyin Left_bar_bleue52/52great fire ball technique sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
Health:
great fire ball technique sagonyin Left_bar_bleue100/100great fire ball technique sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

great fire ball technique sagonyin Empty
PostSubject: great fire ball technique sagonyin   great fire ball technique sagonyin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke, Yamashiro Aoba, Uchiha Fugaku, Uchiha Obito, Uchiha Itachi, Hatake Kakashi
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Chakra Use:5

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. Katon jutsu such as this are seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for Uchiha clan members. Once the member can manipulate fire, they are finally recognized as no longer being a child.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sagonyin had woke up early because his dog Takanaka was raring to go. "A full day a training awaits us." "Woof!!" "I can see your excited boy." Lets eat. Sagonyin got up out of bed and went down stairs then they quickly left. When they began to train immeadiatley. Sagonyin formed the hand signs but nothing happened. He tried this again but some embers jusst came out. After about two hours he had been able to create a small flame but nothing more. he was exhausted. Takanaka was training by him self. Sagonyin tried one more time and surpassed all the rest of his attempts then fell flat on the ground. "Takanaka!" And his pet came running. "This is harder than i thought?" Sagonyin began to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
great fire ball technique sagonyin Left_bar_bleue52/52great fire ball technique sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
Health:
great fire ball technique sagonyin Left_bar_bleue100/100great fire ball technique sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: great fire ball technique sagonyin   great fire ball technique sagonyin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:16 pm

As he got back up Sagoyin took a heavy breath in closing his eyes as he released it. He was trying to concentrate so he began to from the hand seals. and he let out a small flame about two feet long. "This isn't working." For the next four hours he tried and tried but made little progress. He became so frustrated that he punched the ground and hurt his fist. "WHY WONT IT WORK!!!!????" Then takanaka came over and bit his owner on the arm. "What is it boy?" "WOOF!" Sagonyin looked at his pet very perplexed and then he relized what he was trying to tell him. sagonyin lept up and and formed the hand seals for the jutsu and and brung his hands to his mouth and the results were astounding.

Last edited by Sagonyin Inuzuka on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: great fire ball technique sagonyin   great fire ball technique sagonyin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:33 pm

A large fire erupted form his mouth. "YES!!!!" Sagonyin jumped in the air and started running around. Takanaka shared his owners excitement. "I finally did it." Sagonyins joy was short lived because he knew that he would still have to work on his technique. He quickly performed the hand signs and brought his hand to his mouth and a vaguely shaped ball of fire shot from his mouth. "I have got to put more power into it." He thought to him self. He was running out of chakra so he was going to rap it up with this. He quickly formed the seals, inhaled as much air as possible and brought his hand to his mouth and this was like none of the other attempts. He had finally mastered it.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
great fire ball technique sagonyin Left_bar_bleue95/95great fire ball technique sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
great fire ball technique sagonyin Left_bar_bleue125/125great fire ball technique sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: great fire ball technique sagonyin   great fire ball technique sagonyin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: great fire ball technique sagonyin   great fire ball technique sagonyin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great fire ball technique sagonyin
Page 1 of 1