NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raikyuu- Lighting Ball

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Left_bar_bleue400/400Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Left_bar_bleue403/403Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Empty
PostSubject: Raikyuu- Lighting Ball   Raikyuu- Lighting Ball I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:49 am

Raikyuu - Lightning Ball
Character Use: Kurosuki Raiga
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Raikyuu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kurosuki Raiga. One of Raiga's many lightning based jutsu, this technique is used in conjunction with his two swords. Drawing his two swords together, Raiga will form a ball of electricity which he can hurl at his opponent.
Note: Can only be usable by a wielder of Raiga's Lighting Swords.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egress scrolled through th ancient text of the book. This little "book" was a very special guide to anyone who wishes to become the greatest of all swordsmen. When Egress finished with the section he wanted, there was a glint of amazement in his eyes. Extraordinary.. who knew that such guides are still existing today.. it will explain alot about the arts of the Seven Swordsmen.. and the powers of each sword.. thought Egress. He unsheathed the Lightning Fangs, twin dragon-fanged pikes as they were. It was new to Egress to perform Raiton techniques from just two blades, but he already knew two and mastered them. Egress streams his chakra into the Lightning Fangs and soon lighting crackles from its very source. Egress marveled at its beauty, a magnificent masterpiece that no one but him would understand such a delicate instrument. Time to perform some tricks... commenced Egress.

Last edited by Egress Uchiha on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Left_bar_bleue400/400Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Left_bar_bleue403/403Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Raikyuu- Lighting Ball   Raikyuu- Lighting Ball I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Egress connected the tips of the Lightning Fangs near each other and shifts the chakra into that connection point. It was said that once these two blades were used in conjunction, they were able to perform their own unique ninjutsu. Sparks of static began to erupt from that point and soon a tiny sphere blossomed to life. The lightning began to grow and grow until it become an electric ball. Egress could feel the electricity generating from the metal conduction towards his own system, the feeling was marvelous. "Raiton: Raikyuu!" [Lighting Style: Lightning Ball] The ball seemed small but Egress knew that such a technique was dangerous if there was direct contact. Eyeing a tree, Egress threw that lightning ball right at the tree. From a two meter distance, it took the ball a second to reach the tree. Such speed... thought Egress. The ball crushed through the tree and pierced it in two parts, before fading away to the air. With the ability to withstand certain impacts... Suddenly, Egress had an idea...
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raikyuu- Lighting Ball   Raikyuu- Lighting Ball I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:37 am

Egress charged up the Lightning Ball again with his Lightning Fangs and held it in front of him. "I wonder what damage a... direct attack can be?" muttered Egress. Looking over at a boulder, Egress ram at it at full speed, expecting only one outcome to result: To crush the entire boulder with the Lightning Ball. Egress ran up to it and then... BLAM! There was a bit of dust everywhere but once Egress looked down, there was a giant hole with a perimeter of two feet appeared right in the middle of the boulder. The boulder itself also seems to be very close to cracking. He then removed the pikes from that hole and held them high in the air. He knew that he's gaining some progress with this. Pretty good, now how about another..? thought Egress.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Left_bar_bleue0/0Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raikyuu- Lighting Ball   Raikyuu- Lighting Ball I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:22 am

I didn't read the training...but I think the jutsu is either a high rank C or B...Not 100% sure on that...

And one last dumb question....do you have Raiga's twin blades? Just for me to know later on...
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Left_bar_bleue95/95Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Left_bar_bleue125/125Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Raikyuu- Lighting Ball   Raikyuu- Lighting Ball I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:45 am

He posted this long story on finding them but Dawn never approved so I'm not sure either.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raikyuu- Lighting Ball   Raikyuu- Lighting Ball I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:03 am

1. I'd say it's about a Chunin level technique, most basic for someome around Raiga's skill level. I had trouble deciding Lightning Strike Armour and Lightning Ball.

2. Okay, either long way or the very short way..

Long Way:
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com/suna-desert-f15/search-for-the-sword-t307.htm

Very Short Way:

If you choose this one, then my answer is "yes"
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Left_bar_bleue0/0Raikyuu- Lighting Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raikyuu- Lighting Ball   Raikyuu- Lighting Ball I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:49 am

okay...go with C-Rank then...sorry..I think it's a little easy to do....
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raikyuu- Lighting Ball   Raikyuu- Lighting Ball I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 pm

If you make it C-Rank...I'll Approve...just edit the first post to state that it's a C-Rank.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raikyuu- Lighting Ball   Raikyuu- Lighting Ball I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:46 pm

O.o, forgot to do that as well. Added...

*Egress Uchiha does a little dance*
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raikyuu- Lighting Ball   Raikyuu- Lighting Ball I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikyuu- Lighting Ball   Raikyuu- Lighting Ball I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raikyuu- Lighting Ball
Page 1 of 1