NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inuzuka, Sagonyin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Inuzuka, Sagonyin Left_bar_bleue52/52Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
Health:
Inuzuka, Sagonyin Left_bar_bleue100/100Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty
PostSubject: Inuzuka, Sagonyin   Inuzuka, Sagonyin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Name: Sagonyin Inuzuka
Clan: Inuzuka
Appearance: Sagonyin is rather tall for his age and lanky. His hair is jet black and rather untamed. He always has a "Whatever" look on his face that doesn't match his fierce eyes. One will notice that his nose is rather pointed due to his extreme sense of smell. His teeth are quite sharp and long but it's really not that noticable. Sagonyin is always caught wearing a grayish ninja vest with several pockets to hold his many ninja tools. He wears grayish shorts that match his vest. His arms and legs are very hairy. Sagoyin always walks around with a fresh kunai in his hand that glistens. His walk is rather relaxed.

Personality: My character sagonyin is a go with the flow type of shinobi. When he was young he had unlimited supply's of energy and stamina. As he got older he became more and more mellow. No one knows why but he loves small talk. Sagonyin loves to train when ever possibe. Only one thing can make him serious, which is protecting his little sister and his pet takichi. He tries to not let his ninja missions interfere with his life. Sagonyin isn't like any other shinobi when it comes to his ninja missions, unfrotunatley they are not at the top of his agenda. Trust is another big thing with Sagonyin.

Trust is very hard to earn with Sagonyin due to the fact that he has been lie'd to his entire life. One must go through stages to earn Sagonyin's full trust even though he never gives it to you. Sagonyin is very slick and co-vert. He can usually go unoticed if he tries. One thing that he hates is hipocrites. He can not stand being next to one not even being in the same room as one. Hipocrites to him are the scum of the earth. No one is worse and sagonyin can never stress that enough. Sagonyin blocks out most emotions but the one he really lets come through is his anger.

History: Sagonyin grew up with his mother because his dad died during a mission. Sagonyin never really adored his mother he actually dislikes her because it was her fault that his dad perished. They were on a mission together and she did not follow orders so his dad died during an ambush. None the less he still respects her. He has spent most of his life so far making small talk and training with his neighbor sakashi. His pet Takanaka was his fathers pet until he died. Takanaka assists Sagonyin with his goal of becoming stronger.

Village: Sunagakure
element: Fire and Wind
Nindo: One must never stop becoming stronger.
Equipment: My character carries his kunai and shuriken pouch along with rope, paper bombs and smoke bombs. Sagonyin also carries around a small amount of food pills incase of emergency.
Jutsu:

Jibaku Fuda: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate)
Type: Supplementary
Range: All Ranges
CK usage: 1
Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Doppelganger
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Chakra Use: 1
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Viz Translation: Change Skill
Character Use: General Skill
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Oiroke no Jutsu - Sexy Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Centerfold
Character Use: Uzumaki Naruto, Konohamaru
Oiroke no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uzumaki Naruto. This technique is a variation of the Henge technique. Naruto changes his form into that of a nude, sexually appealing young woman. This technique is normally used to titillate and knock unconscious perverted adults or get Naruto's sensei Jiraiya to do what Naruto wants.

Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique)
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 1
A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Character Use: Orochimaru, ANBU
Chakra Use: 4
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu (Haze Clone Technique)
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 3 Per Clone.
This jutsu is similar to the Clone Technique, but produces clones that don't disappear when struck, making it much harder to effectively locate the user. These clones however cannot attack or perform Jutsu only being able to move.

Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu - Chakra Absorption Technique
Character Use: Akadou Yoroi
Chakra Use:5
Chakra Drained:15 Per Turn Active(Opponent must be still)
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu is a special Ninjutsu techinque used by the Leaf ninja Yoroi. After activitating the technique, Yoroi's hand will glow with chakra. When he touches his palm on his opponents body, he can withdraw the physical and spiritual energy out of them. By reducing their chakra, it greatly increases his advantage over his opponent.

Clan: Inuzuka

RP sample: (IRRELEVANT TO CHARACTER)
This was only Sagonyins third mission as a Chuunin and it was not going well. He had been assigned to sneak onto a very small ship fleet that the mist had sent to invade and take over the grass village and gather intelligence on what was on board. This way the grass could set up there defenses accordingly. He was being accompanied by another Chuunin of the Hyuuga clan. Kanashin was more experienced, having been a Chuunin for about a year now. The problem was that there was four ships and to make it worse there were only enough supplies for about three days.
The night was young and Sagonyin had just snuck aboard the main ship. His body felt like it was useless to his intentions. He had to swim for about four hours tailing the main ship before he could invade the lower section of the ship. Takanaka was raring to go and Kanashin was sharing Sagonyins feelings, having used his body to the utmost limit.
“I’ve already scouted the bottom section of the ship and we are clear.” Kanashin boasted as his eyes cringed with the pain of salt water filled nostrils. He had opened his book bag and sipped at his water for a brief moment. Sagonyin could tell he wanted and NEEDED more fluid in his body but they both knew they needed to save there little bit of supplies. They both sat there for about ten minutes, to collect them selves and there thoughts. Sagonyin slowly turned his head towards His to companions to see if they had any of idea as to where to go from there.
“We should go scout the whole bottom floor in person even though you have already searched it with the Byakugan.” Said Sagonyin with uncertainty in his voice.
“No. We need to rest. And besides, are you doubting the power of my Byakugan?” Asked Kanashin.
“Ummm…. No not at all!” Replied Sagonyin in quick succession.
“I’m about to perform a more in depth scan of the bottom of floor. Byakugan!” Kanashin formed the hand seal for about three or four seconds before falling flat on his face. A huge cloud of dust erupted from where Kanashin landed.
“I knew you wouldn’t have enough chakra.” Said Sagonyin as he mustered all of his strength and stood up.
“And by the way….” Kanashi could barely catch his breath.”I didn’t have enough chakra to scout the bottom section. COUGH, COUGH!!’ Kanashi was exhausted even more then Sagonyin. Sagonyins face went into a form that suggested high anticipation and worry. Kanashin layed there inhaling the dust that was caked on the floor for about five minutes before arising from what seemed to be the place he was going to die.
“Me and Takanaka can smell a large group of people up about two floors. They are sleeping right now so I suggest we map out as much of this place as we can.” Takanaka, Sagonyin and Kanashin moved out walking quietly down the dirty and disgusting hall way.
“Our first rule of action is to make sure that we don’t get discovered. Do you to smell any one coming towards us?”
“No we don’t. No one has moved since we have boarded.” Replied Sagonyin. “Stop and let me map this area so far.”
“Fine but hurry up. Soon I will be able to use the Byakugan again.” After Sagonyin mapped the ship they continued. After about three minutes of walking they turned to what seemed to be an engine room. Kanashin up to the door and just as he was about to grab the handle Sagonyin grabbed his hand.
“Look.” Sagonyin pointed towards the rusty hinges. “We’ll just have to look through the glass. All they could see were boxes.
“I got this.” Said Kanashin as he motioned for his partner to let go of him. “Byakugan!” He surveyed the room for about thirty seconds. “It’s a weapon cache along with being the engine room.” They roamed the bottom deck for about an hour before arriving at the point where they started. “Our dingy is doing fine.”
“Why must we keep our supplies in that thing floating along the ship?”
“Safety precautions.” Replied Kanashin with a hint of superiority is his rather low and raspy voice. “That way no one….” His face changed. “An explosive note is heating up in the engine….” Then there was an enormous explosion. All three of them jumped out of the ship landing in the large body of water….

TO BE CONTINUED….

How did you find us?: God brother

Last edited by Sagonyin Inuzuka on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Inuzuka, Sagonyin Left_bar_bleue260/260Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Inuzuka, Sagonyin Left_bar_bleue400/400Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka, Sagonyin   Inuzuka, Sagonyin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:31 pm

it looks good i'd say approved

is it done ?
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Inuzuka, Sagonyin Left_bar_bleue52/52Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
Health:
Inuzuka, Sagonyin Left_bar_bleue100/100Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka, Sagonyin   Inuzuka, Sagonyin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:09 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Inuzuka, Sagonyin Left_bar_bleue95/95Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Inuzuka, Sagonyin Left_bar_bleue125/125Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka, Sagonyin   Inuzuka, Sagonyin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Ok then I'd have to say
~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inuzuka, Sagonyin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka, Sagonyin   Inuzuka, Sagonyin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuzuka, Sagonyin
Page 1 of 1