NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Left_bar_bleue52/52sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
Health:
sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Left_bar_bleue100/100sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Empty
PostSubject: sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion   sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
CK Usage: 3
This jutsu causes the target to see a horrifying vision. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sagonyin decided he was going to learn a genjutsu technique. He got up early to begin training. Takanaka was ready also. They ate breakfast then left. "We have to become stronger.' Takanaka agreed because he let out a loud bark. They arrived at the training field. "For this jutsu i am going to have to practice on you, ok." Takanaka was all for it. Sagonyin formed the hand seal and began to concentrate. He tried for about three minutes, but nothing happened. He tried again but nothingn happened. He quit trying for a while to see what was wrong. Nothing came to mind. I wonder what it could be.
Back to top Go down
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Left_bar_bleue52/52sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
Health:
sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Left_bar_bleue100/100sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion   sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:23 pm

He sat down to think what could be making it so hard for him to do genjutsu. he relized it was because he had horrible chakra control. He tried it again but this time he focused on his chakra. Nothing happened. Sagonyin continued to try but at the end of the day he had made no progress. He went home and asked his mom why it was so hard fgor him to do the jutsu and she said he needed to focus completely on his chakra and very little on everything else. The next day takanaka and sagonyin woke up and ate breakfast. "Today i am going to masteer the jutsu." Sagonyin seemed rather sure of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion   sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Sagonyin started off towards the training field. there walk was rather long and silent but that was because they were both eager to master the jutsu. They got to the training field and immeadietley began training. Sagonyin remembered what his mom said and focused on his chakra. He made his first attempted and failed miserably. The second time he managed to summon the leaf's, but they only spun for about three or four seconds. The third time resulted in the same failing attempt. The last time he focused with all his energy and performed the jutsu. It took him about another two days to complete it.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Left_bar_bleue95/95sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Left_bar_bleue125/125sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion   sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 pm

((Lmao nice extra work but you only needed two check out the rules buddie.))

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion   sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sagonyin inuzuka demonic illusion
Page 1 of 1