NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Empty
PostSubject: Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training)   Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:42 am

Joro Senbon (Sprinkling Needles)
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid 5-10m
CK usage: 5
After tossing a needle-filled umbrella into the air, this jutsu can be used to fire a barrage of hundreds of needles from sockets in the umbrella. The needles come at the enemy at Mach speed and can surround them from all directions. Chakra is utilized to control and increase the accuracy of every needle, making them impossible to dodge or evade. In the manga, it's said that the needles are capable of piercing through five millimeters of steel, yet they are not powerful enough to get past Gaara's Shield of Sand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was another rainy day at Amegakure, the kind of day what Yukiyo liked. Yukiyo inspected the area surrounding her. It was a wide plain field covered with grass. There weren´t any trees or lakes surrounding her. Usually Yukiyo wouldn´t have her umbrella with her while it is raining but this time it was a little different. She wanted to learn a jutsu where her umbrella would be useful, actually where her umbrella would be needed. Yukiyo was very well a ware that her umbrella was infused with senbon so she could preform a Good C-Ranked jutsu called Sprinkling Needles. She smiled and started preparing to use the jutsu she was about to learn. "Alright then.Time to learn the jutsu"

Last edited by Yukiyo Yamanaka on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training)   Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:42 am

Yukiyo tossed the umbrella in air. She quickly picked one spot while imagining that there would be enemy standing. She tired to utilize her chakra to concentrate all the needles in that spot where imagined enemy stood. Hundreds of needles flied out from umbrella, 'they have quite good speed I sure would have a hard time dodging it' thought Yukiyo, some needles heading into the spot where Yukiyo's imagined enemy stood, some flied to direction they wanted. Yukiyo smiled as the needles penetrate the rain drops and after headed to the ground. "I better concentrate more on directing the needles, but it was already quite good for the first time" .

Last edited by Yukiyo Yamanaka on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training)   Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:44 am

She slowly picked up her umbrella what had fell on ground while Yukiyo was talking and after she picked up needles. "This jutsu has a side effect called Extra Work, but it is quite hard to pull them out of ground" Yukiyo smiled gently and after all the needles were picked up she putted them back to umbrella (I would describe how she did it but I don´t know). After she tossed umbrella into the air again. Almost the same thing happened only she was able to actually direct the needles where her imagined enemy stood. This time she caught her umbrella from the air and picked up needles again. She slowly infused needles back to umbrella while enjoying the lovely rainy day. 'I could have made water clone as my enemy, but too late now'

Last edited by Yukiyo Yamanaka on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Left_bar_bleue95/95Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Left_bar_bleue125/125Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training)   Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Sorry to be picky but as the rules state all the posts must be five lines across the screen.
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training)   Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:28 am

Alright I edited. I wrote this while being at my friends laptop so it probably have smaller screen than your computer.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Left_bar_bleue95/95Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Left_bar_bleue125/125Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training)   Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:03 am

Yeah sorry we're thinking of a system to eliminate problems like that.

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training)   Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprinkling Needles (Yukiyo Yamanaka´s training)
Page 1 of 1