NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue260/260Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue400/400Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:53 am

*Kiza Hyuuga of The Leaf VS *Yukiyo Yamanaka of The Rain

----------------------------------------------------------------
The area is a hard soild ground made of mud and rock not having any soft patches, the area is also covered by massive brick walls that can not be broken by and tai jutsu. There are also numerous trees around.

((Start when ready))
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Kiza activated his Byakugan then stood ready waiting for his opponent to make some kind of move before he began his rain of terror.
---------------------------------------
Health:105//Chakra:58((63-5))
Speed:15//Dexterity:15//Strength:20//Intelligence:10
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue0/0Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue0/0Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Yukiyo waited calmly till her opponent makes the first move. She wore a little different Kimono than usual but still had the same good old umbrella at her right hand. She saw that her opponents eyes were different so she was very careful not to make any wrong move or fall into her opponent's trap. Yukiyo loved talking while fighting so she started speaking. "Hello you are Kiza right". She made a friendly fake smile. "So is this your first time at Chunin exams?". She had no idea what kind of Technique to use because she haven't done much fighting even if she is an old genin. She quietly stood there waiting for her opponent's move.
------------------------------
Kiza:
Health: 105//Chakra: 58
Yukiyo:
Health: 100// Chakra: 53
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Kiza sat and stared at the girl not making any conversation back just having the look of determination on his face. Kiza quickly pulled out a kunai and sent it flying at the girl just missing her face on purpose he was hoping to make her look in the direction the kunai went flying then he would use his his Dynamic Entry Technique but if she didn't look Kiza would just continue to stand there not doing anything yet.

Health:105//Chakra:58
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:43 pm

While the kunai was flying she dodged it but once the kunai went past her face she understood that Kiza wasn't even aiming her directly. She looking Kiza with piercing look. "Are you playing with me just because I am a girl? This is an exam you know" She was a little angry at Kiza but came over it in the second. 'Looks like this guy doesn't even plan on attacking me first.. Maybe i should move a little' She quickly grabbed a kunai and aimed it for sitting Kiza's head. After she had thrown her kunai she made a quick movement and hid behind nearby tree to make an ambush
Kiza:
Yukiyo:
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Kiza laughed at this long distance direct attack. He pulled out a second kunai blocking her kunai knocking it into the air.
'She must not know I have Byakugan. Shameful.' Kiza thought to himself while he seen what tree she was hiding behind.
As the kunai fell back down from the air Kiza did a front flip kicking the kunai towards the tree Yukiyo was behind, causing it to make a thud. Trying to alert her that her location was known. Kiza just wanted to play mind games with her for now causing her to become unalertive of what was really happening.
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Yukiyo was surprised. 'What is with this guy.. Can he see through things or does he just have an exelent hearing' Yukiyo suddenly remembered something. 'No wait.. Those eyes.. pinpointing my location... He must be from Hyuuga clan and posses Byakugan I have heard' She slowly grabbed the kunai Kiza had thrown into the tree. "Erm.. Is it true that you are from famous Hyuuga clan and possess Byakugan?". She slowly reached her right hand to Kiza waiting for friendly handshake "Well when you are it is honor to be your opponent". After saying that she made a gentle smile.
Kiza:
Yukiyo:
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Kiza jumped back not wanting to fall for any tricks and performing handseals as he moved back. Suddenly he put his hand to his mouth and quickly released a big Great Fireball shooting it towards Yukiyo. While the Great Fireball was blocking the sight from Yukiyo and Kiza he began doing more handseals.

((Just Use This))
Health:105//Chakra:53((58-5))

Yukiyo:
Speed:10//Dexterity:10//Strength:10//Intelligence:10
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Yukiyo really hoped that she could get the handshake. 'What rude manners' Whit almost no thinking at all she quickly dodged the fireball to the left. She saw how Kiza preformed hand signs. She also quickly preformed some hand signs "Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique". Imaginary circle of leaves started spinning around Kiza. Yukiyo knew that Kiza was probably planned something big and Yukiyo tried to prevent it with her genjutsu.

Kiza:
Yukiyo:
Health: 100// Chakra: 50 (53-3=50)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Kiza was prepared for the trap because the concealed handseals he performed were a clone and as she used the Genjutsu on his clone it dispersed becoming a puff of smoke and Kiza was hidden behind a tree. From behind the tree Kiza looked through seeing Yukiyo and using his Temporary Body Paralysis Technique wanting to hold her in place for his next move, wanting to take a big step causing some kind of damage. Now Kiza used his Double Suicide Decapitation Technique with Yukiyo potentially being frozen in place he went underneath the ground and quickly came up beneath her attempting to pull her underneath the ground leaving only her head up for air. Then lastly Kiza jumped back performing handseals and sent a Great Fireball flying towards Yukiyo, which Kiza hoped was helpless.

((Just Use This))
Health:105//Chakra:40((53-13))

Yukiyo:
Health: 100// Chakra: 50

Last edited by Kiza Hyuuga on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:50 am

Yukiyo was really In a tight spot but still managed to use her Body Replacement Technique at the last moment. She had to act quickly. She jumped out from one bush and appeared in front of Kiza using also her Temporary Body Paralysis Technique. Now that that was done her opponent was almost impossible to move. She didn´t waste any seconds now. She threw her umbrella in the air and preformed hand sign. Her hands started glowing with chakra. Yukiyo had used Chakra Absorption Technique. She touched her opponent hands while absorbing his chakra
------------------------------------
Health:105//Chakra:40

Yukiyo:
Health: 100// Chakra: 40 (50-(1+4+5)=40)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:59 am

((When did you use your body replacement because when you are underground you can't use your hands?))
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:36 am

((Well I just thought that it was a little unfair that you just pulled me to the ground.. I weren't even able to reply. But I am not the kind of person to make a fuss about it so I just tried to solve it through rp, and It isn't totally impossible to move underground. It is just hard.. Remember when Kakashi used the same technique on Sasuke he was able to get out of underground. And then I also used auto hitting with my chakra absorbing))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:21 am

((The thing is you can't really dodge the paralysis so everything after that is basically impossible to miss since you can't move. Also I kept the hold over you so you wouldn't be able to move underground anyways. It's not autohitting it's just good strategy. Lastly my dexterity is higher than your speed so stat wise as well all my attacks are more likely to hit than to miss.))
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:34 pm

((I would like to wait until Dawn come in and decides who is right But just a little question for now. Once you have used Temporary Body Paralysis Technique you could just cut your opponent's head off at the same turn))
Quote :
Something like this?
Example:
Yukiyo quickly ran forwards Kiza katana in her left hand. She quickly used Temporary Body Paralysis Technique on Kiza so he couldn't move. Then she quickly used her sword to cut of Kiza's head. She made a clean cut cutting off Kiza's head.
((This would make Temporary Body Paralysis Technique an ultimate Technique))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:37 pm

((I know but nothing is wrong with that. You just need to change it to I attempt to cut their head off and you would be fine...))
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue260/260Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue400/400Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:29 pm

((Umm you guy's are both right, kiza you need to give you'r opponent a chance to dodge before contact is made and yes i know it is hard.

Yukiyo kiza is right you would not be able to move because he stated that he held you in one spot pulling you under ground so you would not be able to move and Kiza is also right about his dexterity higher than your speed (Stat wise) ))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 pm

((Ok I will. And thanks for looking at it Dawn. Now Yukiyo can you redo your post?))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Kiza was prepared for the trap because the concealed handseals he performed were a clone and as she used the Genjutsu on his clone it dispersed becoming a puff of smoke and Kiza was hidden behind a tree. From behind the tree Kiza looked through seeing Yukiyo and using his Temporary Body Paralysis Technique wanting to hold her in place for his next move, wanting to take a big step causing some kind of damage. Now Kiza used his Double Suicide Decapitation Technique with Yukiyo potentially being frozen in place he went underneath the ground and quickly came up beneath her attempting to pull her underneath the ground leaving only her head up for air. Then lastly Kiza jumped back performing handseals and sent a Great Fireball flying towards Yukiyo, which Kiza hoped was helpless.

((Just Use This))

Yukiyo:
Health: 100// Chakra: 50
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:05 pm

((It still don't give me much chance to reply because you posted 'attempting to pull her underneath' and the next moment already used fire ball so it is still quite weird. You cannot post the next attack while attempting something but I won't want to make any more arguments so I try to reply))

Yukiyo understood that she wasn't able to move. 'Kiza must have used Temporary Body Paralysis Technique and his next attack will come soon'. Yukiyo was familiar with it plus she is from Yamanaka clan who have very strong minds she was able to move herself a little. She dropped her umbrella and noticed that her legs have been grabbed. 'He must be using Earth Release to pull me underground'. Yukiyo was able to put her hands above her head before she was pulled to underground so she was able to move her hands. Now that Temporary Body Paralysis Technique have worn off. (Because you pulled me underground) she quickly made hand signs to use Body Replacement Technique to escape attacks.

The fireball hit the log. Yukiyo had hid herself on the tree. She knew it was pointless to hide so she quickly threw a kunai at Kiza. Yukiyo didn't care if it will hit or not. She jumped off the tree and picked up her umbrella. After she face to Kiza. "You know.. This is Chunin exam you don't kill here". She tried to keep calm but she knew that her opponent was stronger than she is. She just waited for her opponents next move.

Kiza

Yukiyo:
Health: 100// Chakra: 49 ((50-1=49
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:24 pm

((It means either way I still shoot the fireball. The attempt has nothing to do with it.))

Kiza knew the point wasn't to kill but it was an option and Kiza wasn't going easy on Yukiyo no matter what. Kiza took the blow from the kunai because he had something up his sleeve. While the kunai cut his leg he sent four more kunai back at the spot Yukiyo was standing zooming towards her and he began performing handseals as he watched the outcome of his attack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiza
Health:103((105-2))//Chakra:40

Yukiyo:
Health: 100// Chakra: 49
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Yukiyo was quite surprised that Kiza took the hit. "You must be planning something awsome". She reacted the moment Kiza sent the kunai flying. Yukiyo dodged by jumping. Then she quickly jumped to one tree. The tree had almost no leaves. She saw that Kiza was doing hand signs again. 'What is that kid up to now? Maybe is he going to use a Clone again'. Yukiyo did the same thing like last time. She threw her umbrella into air again and preformed hand sings "Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique". She had used genjutsu again. She also gathered some chakra to use one more jutsu. No matter if she can't move this time she has jutsu to help her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiza
Health:103(())//Chakra:40

Yukiyo:
Health: 100// Chakra: 46 (49-3=46)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:06 pm

((Keep in mind every time I attack I have over half of a chance to hit and so far you have dodged everything that would've done damage.))

Kiza again created a clone as he went underground leaving Yukiyo to try and put the clone in a Genjutsu from underground Kiza didn't show it wasn't him by matching the clone's movements and his and sending three more kunai towards Yukiyo as he made the clone ran towards her following behind in it's shadow still being underground.

Kiza
Health:103//Chakra:36((40-4))

Yukiyo:
Health: 100// Chakra: 46
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:07 pm

((Yuki start getting hit a little more because at the moment you are god-modding by not getting hit))
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:09 am

((Alright then, also you created a clone right... plus used Underground Fish Projection which make -6 chakra not -4. You can't use Double Suicide Decapitation Technique because you cannot appear below me right now))

Yukiyo jumped into air. She got a hit to her left leg with one kunai, the other too hit the tree behind her. While in the air she grabbed her umbrella deciding not to use jutsu this turn. When she was in the air she grabbed a kunai which had a paper bomb attached to. Yukiyo quickly threw it at clone. She used her jutsu to activate the paper bomb. (It will burn till it makes contact with something) She landed on one branch again. Her left leg caused a little pain. 'I think tree's are safer now'

Kiza
Health:103//Chakra:36

Yukiyo:
Health: 96 (100-4=96)// Chakra: 46
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next