NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 am

((The Clone comes with the Jutsu. Also I know I wasn't planning on using it. Lastly, that only did three damage my base of 2 damage and the kunai does 1 damage. Unless the one damage was from your leg causing slight pain?))

Kiza canceled his jutsu and jumped into the air trying his best to avoid being caught on fire. He landed in a tree and began using his speed to manuever between tree and tree in hopes of confusing Yukiyo on where he was while Kiza keep track of her location with his Byakugan. After 30 seconds exactly Kiza stopped moving hiding behind the tree he was currently behind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiza
Health:103//Chakra:36
Speed:15//Dexterity:15//Strength:20//Intelligence:10

Yukiyo:
Health: 96// Chakra: 46
Speed:10//Dexterity:10//Strength:10//Intelligence:10
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:19 am

((Alright. The damage was because it caused some pain))

Yukiyo looked how Kiza came out from underground jumping on a tree. 'So he was underground'. Yukiyo kept close eyes on Kiza when suddenly she saw how Kiza started leaping from one tree to another. 'What is he up to now'. Yukiyo had an idea how to stop him. She quickly threw her umbrella into air and preformed a hand sign. "I'll use my Sprinkling Needles". Hundreds of needles launched out of umbrella and high speed covering a huge are, but the moment they launched Kiza stopped moving. 'Damn. If he wouldn't have stopped I would have gotten him for sure.. but it doesn't matted if I am lucky I still might get him'. Yukiyo grabbed two kunai from under her kimono both in one hand now. She took her guard stance because she knew that Hyuuga clan had Fierce Taijutsu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiza
Health:103//Chakra:36

Yukiyo:
Health: 96// Chakra: 41 (46-5=41)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:39 pm

As Kiza seen the Umbrella go into the air and begin to cause needles raining everywhere he began plotting. Kiza made sure he didn't get hit by using Heavenly Spin to deflect any of the needles coming his way. He made sure to carefully span the Heavenly Spin so Yukiyo still wouldn't figure out his location just yet. Now he equiped himself with two kunai and quickly dashed from tree to tree moving in on Yukiyo hoping she didn't notice him until he got closer. Once he was close enough he threw both of the kunai trying to make Yukiyo move then did a flying roundhouse kick aiming for her midsection so he would have a higher rate of success encase she tried jumping or ducking.

Kiza
Health:103//Chakra:32((36-4))

Yukiyo:
Health: 96// Chakra: 41 (46-5=41)
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:06 am

((Was your kick D-Ranked Leaf Whirlwind you used or just a normal kick?. And does your strength goes to attack like 10+2))

Yukiyo noticed the two kunai coming. She tried to block kunai with her own but still one of the kunai made a little scratch to her right hand. It was a minor damage. Then she dropped both of her kunai and pulled out her katana from the umbrella what was just above her. She saw how Kiza started kicking her. Yukiyo smirked and took the hit head on. The place where Kiza hit her hurt but she didn't show it. She quickly used her left hand to grab Kiza's leg and then attempt slashing Kiza's chest with her katana.

Kiza
Health:103//Chakra:32

Yukiyo:
Health: 83 (96-(1+12)) // Chakra: 41

Last edited by Yukiyo Yamanaka on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : First time was to change my Hp.. The second time was because I forgot to write the reason for editing...)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:38 am

((Yes those statements are both correct))

Kiza was glad both of his attacks were successful and had some kind of feeling that it wasn't Kiza's doings that the kick hit. As soon as he hit Yukiyo Kiza seen her jab at his chest with her katana and he cocked his leg back. Using brute strength being two times stronger than her Kiza lashed his leg out attempting to kick the katana out of her hand even if it would cut his leg somewhat. Kiza just knew that would be so much better than death. Afterwards Kiza jumped back a foot, charging back in with 8 trigrams 64 palms.

((Either way if I knock it out of your hand or not I keep going because I kicked it stopping me from being cut in my chest.))

Kiza
Health:95((103-Cool)//Chakra:32

Yukiyo:
Health: 83 // Chakra: 41
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Yukiyo was happy that her attacked worked. At the next moment her katana had already kicked off her hand. 'Fast as always' . Yukiyo smiled and looked at Kiza who was about to use his taijutsu. 'Damn. Can't go hand to hand with a Hyuuga'. Yukiyo quickly started making hand signs. Suddenly 4 clones of herself appeared. (E-Rank clone jutsu) 4 girls all jumped on to the different tree's leaving only one behind. All clones were at view range (You could also see them even with normal eyes) and started preforming hand signs again. The real one tried to cast Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique on Kiza again. Yukiyo didn't know if her genjutsu worked but hoped for the best because if she would switch on close range she would probably lose.
---------------------------------------
Kiza
Health:95//Chakra:32

Yukiyo:
Health: 83 // Chakra: 34 (41-(4+3)=34)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Kiza watched as Yukiyo created four illusion clones and tried to use the same trick she used earlier. Earlier when she used the Jutsu Kiza avoiding it playing a mind trick and leading Yukiyo to believe the Genjutsu would've work if he was caught in it so now she just was wasting her chakra trying to trap Kiza.
"I guess you didn't know Hyuuga Clan Members with the Byakugan activated aren't affected by Genjutsu." Kiza said quickly charging at Yukiyo.
Kiza pulled out three shuriken throwing them at her then he jumped into the air sending two kunai at her. Kiza's strategy was to try and get her out of the trees and keep her within close range.
Kiza

Yukiyo:
Health: 83 // Chakra: 34
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:08 am

Yukiyo released her clones. She looked surprised that genjutsu won't work on Hyuuga. 'Learned something new here'. She smiled a little. 'have to use Ninjutsu then I guess'. She started thinking. The next moment there were already 5 sharp object directed forward her. She leaped back on the other tree while one shuriken only scratched her left hand. It was only I minor damage but Yukiyo didn't like that it was her left arm. She hides her curse mark under that glove. "You know since you said that genjutsu won't work because of your eyes I also give you a little hint. You should not direct all your throwing weapons in the same area. If you do they will become easy to dodge. And also one thing" Yukiyo smiled and quickly sent a kunai forwards Kiza. "It is hard to dodge in the air". She quickly started preforming hand signs. 'I know that my kunai probably won't hit him but this jutsu I am going to use might do'
Kiza

Yukiyo:
Health: 82 (83-1) // Chakra: 34

Last edited by Yukiyo Yamanaka on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to calculate my hp down.)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:58 pm

((You were supposed to subtract two because of my strength bonus.))

Kiza pulled out six kunai planning out his next move before making any actions. The kunai flying towards him was going for his stomach and Kiza just let it hit him taking the blow like a man. While it slightly pushed him backwards Kiza released the kunai letting them zoom towards Yukiyo in a circle with one going directly at her in the middle of the circle. After he released the six kunai going at her in succession in that formation he pulled out the kunai from his stomach and held it in his hand.

Kiza
Health:93((95-2))-(One from kunai impact and one from taking the kunai out.))//Chakra:32

Yukiyo:
Health: 81((83-2)) // Chakra: 34
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:29 am

((I stated that it was a little scratch but 2 it is then))

Yukiyo looked Kiza with her pale look ´At least that one hit´. Yukiyo saw the kunai coming but she had already completed with her hand signs. She jumped in direction of Kiza dodging the kunai that were coming from the sides "Kiza I know that you probably beat me in a close range but I wanna see the power of Hyuuga Clan". Spinning water disks had appeared on both of her hands. Yukiyo knocked the kunai off with her Water Disk clearing a good nice path directly to Kiza. Yukiyo smiled ´I hope this isn´t going to last very long anymore. I am getting tired´ Once Kiza was in Yukiyo´s reach she attempted to cut Kiza´s stomach what had already her katana and kunai wounds on.
-------------------------
Kiza
Health:93//Chakra:32

Yukiyo:
Health: 81 // Chakra: 29 (34-5)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:32 pm

((I know but still since my strength is 20 it adds one to the base damage of everything so it must be at least 2 or it's cheating me out of my attack damage.))

Kiza had quickly thought of a strategy trying to avoid being stabbed once again by Yukiyo's katana. Kiza had performed a few quickly handseals as soon as he seen Yukiyo move. He timed his movements quickly making it so as soon as Yukiyo got within reach attempting to strike at him. Kiza used Heavenly Spin attempting to counter Yukiyo's move and potentially break her water disk and or knock her back if she came in contact with his Heavenly Spin Technique. Kiza was performing handseals now regardless of the outcome of his last attack thinking a few moves ahead of his opponent.
-------------------------
Kiza
Health:93//Chakra:28((32-4))

Yukiyo:
Health: 81 // Chakra: 29 (34-5)

Last edited by Kiza Hyuuga on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:16 am

((Actually I tried to slash your stomach with my Water Disk jutsu. You knocked Katana off my hand long time ago))

As Yukiyo attempted to cut Kiza's stomach but he blocked it with strange jutsu. 'Probably A Hyuuga Clan jutsu'. Yukiyo noticed that the spinning water disk on her left hand shattered. 'At least I still have my right hand one' Yukiyo attempted to cut Kiza' stomach with water disk that was on her right hand this time. 'I hope he doesn't block this one'. Yukiyo saw how Kiza started making hand signs. 'Wonder what jutsu is he going to use this time Maybe that move to block my water disk again.'. She tried to add some strength to her slash so it would hit surely this time.

Kiza
Health:93//Chakra:28

Yukiyo:
Health: 81 // Chakra: 29
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:07 pm

Kiza used a clone to take the blow for him and quickly began creating handseals again while the poof of smoke was blocking the sight from him and Yukiyo. Kiza could see but he was sure Yukiyo couldn't see through it. Now Kiza sent a Great Fireball towards Yukiyo in hopes that we would hit her. Once again he began performing more handseals wanting to keep ahead of his opponent. Kiza was getting annoyed and was planning on ending this match very soon.

---------------------------------------------
Kiza
Health:93//Chakra:22(28-6))

Yukiyo:
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:54 am

((Other matches already have a winner so let's try to finish this soon and Kiza. But I have to say you aren't the best sparring partner. At many posts you say you start preforming hand signs at the end of the post and the next post you say you had created a clone that took a hit... It is quite boring, at least for me))

((Little note... How could your clone take a hit while I was aiming for real you not your clone. When a clone appears next to you I don't automatically attack it. Or even if it appears in front of you I would just run through it knowing it wasn't the solid one...)

Yukiyo quickly started thinking about the next move. She didn't saw Kiza and so she thought about using some trick that will make area damage. She quickly pulled out a kunai that had paper bomb already attatched to and she threw it into the puff of smoke. 'There goes my last paper bomb' She quickly jumped on to the other tree to avoid the damage that paper bomb would do. Yukiyo knew that Kiza will probably survive it so she started making a set of hand signs to counter attack. (I probably will use your tactic if you counterattack)

Kiza
Health:93//Chakra:22

Yukiyo:
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm

((It's called strategy whether you like it or not I don't truly care. And if I create a clone infront of me you aren't going to go through it full speed so it's going to take the hit instead of me. It's very simple.))

((Also you didn't say anything about the Fireball I spit at you??))
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:23 pm

(Not to interrupt but the Genin level clones are like holograms, they are not solid, they are more like images, not shadow clones, water clones, or lightning clones that can actually block attacks, so they can't be used for blocking, only to confuse your opponent, like mixing in Flicker to shuffle you and the clone around so your opponent can't tell which is which....and I've never seen in the show, or read it in a RP that a clone can be produced in front of the user, they always appear on the left or right side of the one doing the Jutsu.

Also, you can go through something or someone to hit the object or person behind it. Think about the sport football, they do it all the time, and seeing how the clone isn't solid enough to take a heavy attack, it would go through to hit you.

...not being rude here, but saying you are doing handsigns at the end of the post, and not actually saying what your gonna use it for until your next post, then that jutsu you use counteracts what your opponent just did is a small form of GodModing. It creates the image that you actually have a plan yet you are just dodging the attack, which was a problem earlier in the match....

other then that....its a good fight....even though it was "dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, minor hit, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, minor hit" on both sides..... I still say good match Razz )
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue403/403Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Ooc: Hmm... that was an Academy level E-rank basic Clone technique. Nothing more to say as Jaku had explained it all... Because of that, the moment Yukiyo's C-rank hitted it, it'll become nothing but smoke and absorb extremely low damage if not none and is not like Kage Bunshin which would take actually take the blow. And the Water Disk is still continous and to perform handseals at the rate of the Water Disk is coming, so either it shall extingush the Katon technique or it wouldn't come out at all...
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:34 pm

((Ok I see your points. Also I only didn't name my tactic so it would be impossible for her to know what it was IC or OC.))

Kiza seen the explosive tag but not in time to manuever away quickly enough. He merely put his arms up in an X shape creating a lower impact on the main part of Kiza's body and instead his arms took most of the blow only causing slight bruises but a large amount of pain. Now Kiza jumped off of a tree after being knocked back and landed down on the ground beneath them. He was thinking of his next move while he waited for Yukiyo was about to make her moves.
-----------------------------------
Kiza
Health:86((93-7))//Chakra:22

Yukiyo:
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:31 am

((Let's try to finish this match today because I go away at Saturday and come back next Friday))
((I am going to take out how I am going to do hand signs at my last post because what the other people said))

Yukiyo quickly started making hand signs and she used Temporary Body Paralysis Technique. She didn't know if it worked but she still quickly jumped off the tree in direction of Kiza making a hand signs used for Yamanaka clan Mind Body Switch Technique. She aimed Kiza from mid air and then launched her jutsu away hoping it will hit because this was her last chance..

Kiza
Health:86//Chakra:22

Yukiyo:
Health: 81 // Chakra: 19 (29-(6+4)=19)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Kiza used his brute strength to not be caught in the jutsu breaking free having free will over his own movement just a few seconds before being caught in the Clan Jutsu by Yukiyo. He had his last chance to finish this match and wanted to take advantage of it. He was running low on chakra and knew soon one of them would win and it would most likely not be him. Kiza though as always wanted to make the best attempt and set his mind on winning as he made his next steps towards finishing the match. He firstly while moving out of the way made two great fireballs sending them towards Yukiyo while hiding a kunai with an explosive tag in each after firing them. Then Kiza created an earth clone barely having enough energy for his next step continuing having this utlimate move in mind. He then ordered the clone to send six kunai with an explosive tag on each one then the real Kiza used Split Earth Turn Around Palm which would cause the ground surronding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them if it was successful. This quick succession of attacks was very hard to pull off but with a lot of chakra Kiza made it possible and wondered what way this battle would go now because between the struggle he used to get away from Yukiyo's last move and the massive amount of energy it took to pull of his attack if it didn't work Kiza was pretty much done for this match.

Kiza
Health:86//Chakra:4((22-18))

Yukiyo:
Health: 81 // Chakra: 19
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:10 pm

((You should have no idea about Yamanaka clan jutsus, and anyways the moment you dodged it I collapsed because of the side effects))

((I am not going to reply this because I am in a hurry.. I forfeit the match. Bye))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:07 am

((I can still know about the Clan's Jutsu....Kiza is very smart being a clan leader and had studied other clans. It was in a topic all alone just about him doing that.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga   Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiza Hyuuga VS Yukiyo Yamanaka (Match 1) ~ Winner:Kiza Hyuuga
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2