NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:47 am

An arena full of big rocks relative to the rock arena in pokemon where Ash and Pikachu fought the rock gym leader.

((Kiza goes first))

Last edited by Kiza Hyuuga on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:58 am

Kiza entered the new arena, activating his Byakugan. As Kiza looked around he didn't see his opponent just yet so sat with his legs crossed on the ground meditating while thinking of some new combos and moves he could use against this new Genin he was about to face. All he knew was her name was Ayame Kaguya and she was the Head of her Clan. He was sure this would be quite a challenge but Kiza was up for it.

--------------------------------------------------------
Kiza Hyuuga - Byakugan Activated
Health:105//Chakra:58((63-5))
Speed:25((15+10))//Dexterity:25((15+10))//Strength:30((20+10))//Intelligence:20((10+10))

((Add your stats Ayame))
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue170/170Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:46 pm

Ayame also entered the area. She quickly looked through the area. 'I like it, finally maybe a battle where I can actually fight with my opponent' Ayame turned her eyes on Hyuuga who was meditating. 'I know he is Hyuuga and have Byakugan what allows him to use some strong Taijutsu. I hope he is a real man and fights me head on not plan on some stupid strategies like my other opponents.'. He smiled and looked how the young boy was meditating before her. "Hey, Let's have a good match, alright with you?". Ayame had no interest in manners and shaking hands so she just took her battle stance.

A clear and loud voice shouting "Start" appeared.

Ayame didn't wait for young Hyuuga to stand up so she just ran forwards her hands ready to counter anything. 'I hope he will stand up soon because I hate to fight with some lazy buns'. Ayame smiled a little and raised both of her hands, aiming her fingers at meditating Kiza. Ten spinning finger bullets started flying in direction of Kiza. While Ayame already grew bones out of her palms to counter attacks.
------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------
Health:105//Chakra:58((63-5))
Speed:25((15+10))//Dexterity:25((15+10))//Strength:30((20+10))//Intelligence:20((10+10))

Ayame Kaguya:
Health: 100
Chakra: 50
Speed:12//Dexterity:12//Strength:13//Intelligence:10
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:02 pm

As Kiza seen her coming up from behind him he quickly stood up saying, "I agree, let's make this final match the best."

Kiza used Heavenly Spin reflecting the bone bullets away from him then when he stopped spinning he noticed Ayame was still change towards him to he put a small amount of chakra into one of his special shuriken, setting it on fire then sent it soaring towards Ayame charging at her behind it. He kept notes in his head on this opponent with her being so far the most challenging since she made it all this way just as Kiza had. The first thing he made sure to not forget is that weird ability of hers to use her bones as weapons. Since she could do this he knew he wouldn't want to get to close but Taijutsu was defiantely something he was going for this match.

Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------
Health:105//Chakra:52((58-6))
Speed:25//Dexterity:25//Strength:30//Intelligence:20

Ayame Kaguya:
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue170/170Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:27 am

As Ayame saw Hyuuga spinning. "So this is Hyuuga clan's kekkei genkai, useful but I want to see your max power taijutsu". She kept dashing forwards Kiza. She noticed the flaming shuriken flying towards her. 'That's a new toy'. Ayame didn't let it to distract her and ducked for a second to dodge the shuriken and then already ran forwards Kiza again, now already attempting to cut Kiza's stomach with the bones grew from her palms.
----------------------------------
Health:105//Chakra:52

Ayame Kaguya:
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:36 am

Kiza noticed she was determined to see Kiza's Taijutsu Techniques so he was going to resort to that last of all. After his attack failed Ayame kept charging towards him and once she got close he began slashing towards him with bones growing out of her palms. Being faster than Ayame he was able to dodge acouple slashes then jump backwards. While he jumped backwards he performed handseals, first creating an Earth Clone. Kiza ordered the Earth clone to jump towards Ayame and try grabbing her. While this was happening Kiza also used his Split Earth Turn Around Palm to try and make a big impact on the fight.

Spoiler:

Health:105//Chakra:44(( 52-8 ))

Ayame Kaguya:
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:30 pm

As Kiza's earth clone tried to grab Ayame, she crated a sharp bone from her knee. She did a back flip jump attempting to cut Kiza's earth clone with her bone. When in air she noticed that Kiza had used a earth jutsu. Ayame knew what kind of jutsu it was because she herself was an earth user like Kiza. As the ground shattered below Ayame she tried to find herself a good landing spot. She almost lost her footing but still managed somehow, she grew her bone back to knee and even bones from her palms. "I have heard rumors that Hyuuga clan was strong in taijutsu, but then again it was a rumor." She placed both of her hands towards Kiza 'I hope I regret what I said, It is much more funner that way'. Ayame smiled and used another Teshi Sendan on Kiza. Bone bullets flew out of Ayame's finger tips in direction of Kiza's legs this time. Using that as a distraction Ayame made a few hand signs crating an earth clone of herself just like Kiza did. 'I have quite bad foot holding so this thing might be helpful'
---------------------------------------
To grow a bone from my knee
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Health:105//Chakra:44

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 45 (50-5)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Kiza's thoughts Ayame's comments on the Hyuuga's Taijutsu caused him to realize even further he needed to avoid Taijutsu because it would be at her advantage since she could spring a bone towards Kiza at any time. If he did need to resort to Taijutsu it would be very carerfully. As his Earth Clone turned back into mud Ayame sent ten more bone bullets at Kiza and created her own. He wanted to perserve chakra for his next moves so he simply used his strength to jump high into the air dodging the bullets. While in the air he landed on one of the many big rocks then began performing handseals. Using his Temporary Body Paralysis Technique then quickly, incase the Jutsu was a success took the next step. He dove into the rock he was standing on traveling through it with his Double Suicide Decapitation Technique appearing underneath Ayame soon reaching his hands out of the ground in hopes of trapping her.

Spoiler:

Health:105//Chakra:37((44-7))

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 45
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:17 pm

At the moment Kiza went underground she knew Kiza was going to attack her underground. Ayame smirked and tried to preform hand signs but she somewhy she wasn't able to move freely. 'Switch to plan 2' . Ayame's earth clone started moving, clone took out an explosion tag and attached it to her left leg, then she quickly started preforming hand signs. Luckily Ayame's earth clone was able to move freely. The hand signs were complete and earth clone switched herself with real Ayame with Body Replacement Technique. The next second clone legs were grabbed. 'I made it' Ayame used almost all her force to break out from the Paralysis jutsu and jumped into air. The clone was pulled underground. The explosion happened and the area where Ayame's earth clone had been was covered with smoke. Ayame landed on the ground next to one big rock.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 1
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise, which Sasuke has done twice in the anime. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.
The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.

Health:105//Chakra:37

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 4
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Kiza's hands were slightly burned as he came from underground after the explosion.

"Nice move." Kiza said grinning thinking to himself, 'I could possible have met my match, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up or even think about it.'

Kiza waved around his hands cooling them off then noticed it was once again just Ayame and Kiza. This gave Kiza an idea that he should give Ayame just what she wanted instead of avoiding it. Kiza began to charged Ayame, bobbing and weaving as he went in unpredictadely trying to avoid any sudden attacks. Once he got close enough for combat he used his Konoha Reppu Taijutsu Technique dropping down to try and sweep Ayame off of her feet.

Spoiler:
Health:100((105-5))//Chakra:37

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 45

Last edited by Kiza Hyuuga on Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:50 am

(Lol, I accidently putted myself only 4 chakra)

Ayame smiled, as she moved her hand. 'Good Paralysis is off'. She looked at Kiza's hands. "Thanks for the compliment but it looks like you cannot use your hands anymore, at least not as good as you used too" . She closed her eyes for a second and the moment she opened them Kiza was charging in to Ayame. 'Good, Finally taijutsu and from the looks of it he is going to use legs'. Ayame took her fighting stance and waited for Kiza. She noticed how Kiza dropped down, she understood that Kiza was going to use Konoha Reppu, another technique that Ayame knew also. 'Our techniques are quite similar' Ayame smiled and also used Konoha Reppu. "Like I cannot do this basic move". Ayame's and Kiza's legs collided, while Ayame's leg was pushed back a little. 'He clearly is physically stronger than me but I have my bone strength'.

After Ayame's and Kiza's legs were collided she pushed herself away from Kiza with her other leg. 'Oh, my leg causes me some pain'. She turned her eyes on Kiza. "Wow, you sweep is quite good, I wonder if your leg hurts, just like mine". Ayame smiled while growing bones from her palms again. 'Maybe Kiza finally want's to switch on taijutsu'
------------------------------------
Spoiler:
-------------------------------------
Health:100//Chakra:37

Ayame Kaguya:
Health: 94 (100-6(Only 6 because of Kaguya clan special ability))
Chakra: 44
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:06 pm

((Didn't know how much I should subtract so I just did the normal damage to save the time of figuring it out. And a little more for performing handseals since my hands are burned.))

After the collision as well as Ayame Kiza got back into his fighting stance; The Gentle Fist. Ayame had grew a sharp bone from each palm. Kiza knew he had Ayame thinking he was switching to Taijutsu but he used his Earth Prison Technique attempting to trap Ayame inside so he could either make another move or just stick with keeping her inside to drain her chakra. Kiza made sure to be careful with his breathing to keep everything as quiet as possible incase he was successful.

Spoiler:
Health:87((100-13))//Chakra:33((37-4))

Ayame Kaguya:
Health: 94
Chakra: 44
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:19 am

((Doesn't matter and how much chakra does it drain?))

Ayame quietly looked how Kiza got to his gentle fist style. Ayame made a big smile. "Oo, Hyuuga clan taijutsu, I am getting exited" . She looked as the earth started to gather around her. She shouted "Kiza, you brat... Why don't you fight me!" Ayame didn't know if her voice would reach Kiza but she had no time to waste in that prison what took dome form. But she had no time to lose. She grew bones back to her palms. 'This is getting lame'. She used Double Suicide Decapitation Technique and escaped the earth dome. She appeared below Kiza attempting to grab his legs and to pull him underground.
--------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Health:87//Chakra:33

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 41 (44-3 fomr jutsu)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:55 pm

((You weren't in for a full turn so you don't have to worry about it.))
Kiza using his Byakugan seen how Ayame went underground from inside the Dome of Earth. He immediately took note of this and jumped into the air trying to avoid being grabbed by Ayame's hands. Not wanting to give her much time to respond as he seen her hands come up Kiza quickly performed his Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm trying to crush Ayame or at the least bury her alive. He knew this combination of moves was likely to work and if not he would like to see why it didn't knowing this would prove Ayame quiet a match for him.

Spoiler:
Health:87//Chakra:29((33-4))

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 41

Last edited by Kiza Hyuuga on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:11 am

((Okay and You forgot to calculate down your chakra))

As Ayame reached her hands out had nothing to grab and thought that Kiza had jumped in some other direction or into air. She pulled her hands back to herself. Then he heard quite familiar sound. It was earth jutsu, one that Kiza had used before. 'Damn, I am in a really bad spot here'. She felt the pressure and grew out bones from almost everywhere of her body, knees, elbows, ribs. She wanted to hold ground together, this also prevented her crushing.'Got no time to lose now' She used Underground Fish Projection to escape through earth.

She appeared about five meters in front of Kiza and started speaking while cleaning her broken and dirty clothes with hands. "You are a pain, but a good fighter". She smiled "Even tough you don't use your taijutsu you keep me on my toes". She made a earth clone next to herself. 'Better make this, it might save me next time'
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
---------------------------------
Health:87//Chakra: 29 (33-4 (From your last turn))

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 31 (41-5-5)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:34 pm

'I can't believe it didn't work. What in the Hell will work against this girl?' KIza thought to himself as he watched her make an Earth Clone. 'I think I got it!'

Kiza ran towards the Ayame he knew was real then pulled out two kunai slashing towards her when he got close just incase she ordered her Earth Clone to block the attack. Afterwards he made sure Ayame was in his 8 trigrams and tried cutting off her chakra points disrupting her chakra flow and making him have a huge advantage over her. He knew since there were 361 chakra points in the body if this hit it would cause her to lose at least 1/4 of her overall chakra. This was just the first step to Kiza's plan.

Spoiler:
Health:87//Chakra: 29

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 31
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:06 am

Quote :
when he got close just incase she ordered her Earth Clone to block the attack.

((Did you mean that my earth clone blocked the kunai attack? Kiza I think you cannot say it and for Ayame's personality she wouldn't do it anyways because she would take your kunai assault head on.))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:43 pm

((No I wasn't stating it happened I was going more for he was aiming for the Earth Clone if it was in his line of attack, but if not then just disregard that part of the post.))
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:01 am

As Ayame saw Kiza coming she quickly uncovered her left shoulder and pulled out her bone sword ((Dance of the Camellia). Her earth clone stepped out of Kiza's way so he could have free passage to real Ayame. After earth clone pulled out her katana, she tried to attack Kiza from behind. Real Ayame took his Dance of the Camellia stance while attempting to cut Kiza at the front with her bone sword. Both Ayame and her earth clone attempted to cut Kiza's upper body.
-----------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Health:87//Chakra: 29

Ayame Kaguya:
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:47 am

As Kiza got stuck between them he knew he was in a tight situation. He quickly used his Heavenly Spin in hopes of knocking back both Ayame's and getting some room to be safe for a second. He had to play things smart in this fight more than ever because it was his final chance at showing what he has for the judges deciding if he becomes Chuunin or not. Hoping his move on Ayame worked. Kiza stopped his Heavenly Spin and looked around trying to see Ayame.

Spoiler:
Health:87//Chakra: 25((29-4))

Ayame Kaguya:
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:27 am

As Kiza started to preform Heavenly Spin jutsu Ayame jumped back. She had seen that jutsu before and jumped from reflexes. As heavenly spin was made Earth Clone's katana was turned back to mud. Clone was barely out of Heavenly Spin's range. Clone was behind Kiza and already knew what to do. She used and earth jutsu called Underground Fish Projection. Clone went underground. While all that was happening Ayame already started her next assault. She ran towards Kiza with full speed, her bone katana in hand attempting to cut Kiza's upper body again.

------------------
Dochuu Eigyo - Underground Fish Projection
Range: -
Chakra Use: 5
Type: Supplementary
Doton • Dochuu Eigyo is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. Using the Oboro Bunshin, the Rain Genin use the clones to confuse their enemies and then hide within the earth. From the shadows of the clones, the actual ninja can then attack their target.
Health:87//Chakra: 25((29-4))

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 26 (31-5)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Lucikly Kiza was faster than Ayame so he dodged the attack and while having Ayame in his eight trigrams he tried using one of the Hyuuga's signature Techniques on her. He began attempting to close 64 of her chakra points which would give him a huge advantage over beating her. Also this help him out on not having to waste so much of his energy to match her Jutsu she used. Kiza knew this was his final display of what he had so his next move was going to set things for this match off.

Spoiler:
Health:87//Chakra: 25

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 26
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:18 am

Ayame knew Hyuuga's clan taijutsu was dangerous but still she only smiled. As Kiza was about to preform his first attack Ayame's earth clone appeared from underground, earth clone more like jumped out of the ground attempting to hit Kiza's chin with a bone that had grown from her palm. Ayame thought that Kiza would probably dodge that attack but it gave a chance for a good counter attack so Ayame would escape from the clash unharmed. Ayame quickly tried to jab Kiza into chest while her bone sword barely missed the clone but was rushing towards Kiza's chest.
Health:87//Chakra: 25

Ayame Kaguya:
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:43 pm

((Nice moves Ayame. You're fun to fight. Razz))

Once again Kiza's speed over Ayame saved his life. He just cleared the way of the sharp incoming bone going towards his chin. If he wouldn't of dodged it he probably would've been dead or close to it. As she charged towards him Kiza used his Heavenly Spin once more knowing this would most likely nullify her attack. As soon as he stopped spinning Kiza quickly performed handseals shooting a Great Fireball from his mouth as he jumped backwards. Kiza was hoping she would dodge this instead of taking the blow because then she would fall right into his trap. After Kiza would see her dodge it which he hoped happened he would paralyze her with his Temporary Body Paralysis Technique. Then Kiza would use his Double Suicide Decapitation Technique to try and go underground then appear beneath Ayame and pull her underneath. Lastly he would then if all this other steps were successful use his Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm move in hopes to crush a few of Ayame's bone leaving him the victor. Kiza tried performing all these moves in a very quick succession to increase his rate of being successful. If he wasn't successful Kiza would have a hard time continuing after this and would most likely lose easily.

Spoiler:
Health:87//Chakra: 5((25-20))

Ayame Kaguya:
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:03 pm

((Thanks.
A little question also. Was the forum under maintenance? Every time I tried to come to a page it gave that message.))

Ayame looked how Kiza had used his Heavenly Spin again. Her earth clone was in mid air so got caught in Kiza's kaiten and turned back to mud. The bones sword in Ayame's hand flew into the rock about 3 meters right to her. "Damn". When Kiza had stopped spinning Ayame thought about fighting hand to hand but Kiza had other plans. She saw the fire ball coming towards her and Ayame quickly dodged while jumping. She landed on the same rock where his bone sword was. She tried to pull her sword out of the rock but she couldn't move. 'Is it the Paralysis again' She bit to her lip with her teeth. Then combined with pain and her strength braked out of the Paralysis jutsu. Then she quickly pulled her bone sword out of the rock and looked Kiza who had gone underground. 'What he is planning now?'

Suddenly she heard a noise under the big rock she had landed on. It sounded like something had hit it. (You because you said appear beneath Ayame and you cannot get through rock)

Health:87//Chakra: 9 (You couldn't pull me underground so I think you couldn't use the Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm jutsu too so I calculated it down)

Ayame Kaguya:
Health: 92 (94-2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiza Hyuuga VS Ayame Kaguya((Final Match)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next