NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue260/260Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue400/400Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:59 am

Ayame Kaguya of The Waterfalls VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa of The Leaf

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The area is the real chunin exam area with only one tree on the right side and is blocked in by huge massive soild walls.

((Start when ready))
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Paksennarion
NR Genin
NR Genin
Paksennarion

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue0/0Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue100/100Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:55 am

"Kaguya Ayame of Takigakure Vs. Kuchinawa Paksennarion of Konohagakure!"

Paksennarion quietly slipped through the crowded stadium. The proctor had just announced her fight, although above the din of the people gathered in the stands it had been hard to make out his proclamation. Nonetheless, she had managed and with one last covert glance back towards the small gathering of her Clan members, she strode on ahead. The burning feeling of her Father's eyes following her intensely never left.

Paks couldn't help but feel unprepared. She had no Sensei to train her, and she had only just become a Genin a short while ago. She was young, much younger than the people participating here. Although, to her mind, that tended to be an advantage at times. Her jutsu were still practically Academy level after all. She had wanted more time to train, more time to grow some skill. But the announcement for the Chuunin Exams had come up, and she couldn't have refused.

Deftly turning a corner and stalking out onto the open field where the battles were to be taking place, Paks refused to allow something so small as regret to color her actions. She walked confidently, with an impersonal and bland look on her face. She had heard of the Kaguya Clan, but only peripherally and she wondered if the girl had heard of her own Clan. It may be better if she hadn't, although intimidation tended to succeed best when someone had. Paks was nearly certain that at this point, intimidation was not a tactic she should fall back on. At least not yet.

Standing straight next to the proctor, blank garnet eyes scanned the surrounding area, memorizing the layout and distances. She remained silent, waiting for her opponent to show up. There was no breeze to detract from the impressive heat of this day, and Paks was somewhat glad, not that she would admit it, that the shadow of one of the great walls fell just across her position. She didn't care who her opponent was, or if they were from some great Clan. She had an obligation to win and become a Chuunin, there was no other option and the other result was unthinkable.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue100/100Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue170/170Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:20 am

Ayame had just reached the stadium. She wore her regular shinobi uniform. She looked around the stadium. There were many people there. She also looked through the battlefield. She saw the lonely tree. ´quite shabby battlefield but I like it´. She quickly looked the proctor. ´He.. I wonder how strong he is´ . Once she finished inspecting the proctor she turned her eyes on one opponent. She calmly looked into her eyes. ´She is quite small, I guess also quite talented to take Chunin exams at her age´ She smiled slowly ´I wonder does she have a bloodline or any special Ninjutusu´. She deeply inspected her opponent. ´Well I don´t care.. Even is she has one I am also a member of Kaguya clan´.

Suddenly Ayame´s look changed. Her blood of Kaguya clan had taken over. She wanted to enjoy her fight as much as she could even if it was still a little small shinobi Ayame was facing.

Proctor shouted "Start!".

She deeply looked her opponent and started speaking. "Guess this is our signal to start the battle. You might be quite talented but I don´t care much.. Let´s enjoy our fight". She but showed no signs of starting to fight. She deeply thought about what kind of jutsu to use. ´Oh well I guess I start small.. Don´t want to use Kaguya clan bloodline from the very beggining´. She quickly preformed hand signs. "Dochuu Eigyo". Ayame disappeared underground. First she wanted to see what her opponent will do.

Spoiler:

-----------------------------------
Ayame Kaguya:
Health: 100
Chakra: 45 (50-5=45)

Paksennarion:
Chakra: 50
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
NR Genin
NR Genin
Paksennarion

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue0/0Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:04 am

Her eyes snapped towards the approaching Genin, taking in her long hair and the glasses. Nothing else seemed really out of the ordinary. She was tall, although then again so was everyone in comparison to Paks, and her facial structure cast a serious overtone to anything else. Her limbs were long, and Paks got the feeling this girl did not use Genjutsu. It was just the cast of her body, and the way she held herself. She seemed an attacker, not the subtle type of person who used illusions. Which was good, Paks really hated Genjutsu. The girl met her eyes and smiled, but Paks stood passively, watching her.

Paks seemed not to react as the proctor called out the start to the fight, her body didn't even shift as her muscles tensed and adrenaline coursed through her veins. Remaining calm, with an almost bored look to her features, she waited for the Kaguya to make her move. It was simpler that way, she could just react to her opponent. She always had an issue with starting first, as there were too many things she could do in an open-ended situation, and so Paks preferred letting the opponent move first which narrowed down her options most of the time.

The Kaguya seemed willing to do so, and without any sort of preamble, or a clash of weapons to get the feel for her opponents skill level, the girl formed several seals and sunk into the ground. Paks blinked, a Doton user? How very lucky...

She didn't waste any more time thinking about that particular advantage, quickly leaping backwards until she reached the nearest wall. If the girl was underground, no doubt she would be coming up at some point, and Paks wasn't keen on being where she had been when the girl was above ground at that time. Quickly focusing a thin layer of chakra to the soles of her shoes, she climbed the stadium wall backwards, keeping her eyes to the ground.

She couldn't imagine that the girl would be able to tell what was going on above ground while she was underground. Kaguya didn't have an eye technique as far as Paks knew, and she hadn't left anything above ground that Paks' discerning eyes could pick up. Which meant she was most likely blind, and hoping to use confusion or bewilderment to attack from below where Paks had been moments ago.

That was fine, while she was out of sight Paks might as well take advantage of setting up the scene. Pulling out her supply of ninja wire, Paks calmly attached a kunai to an end to function as a weighted anchor. Working quickly, as she had no idea when the Kaguya was about to resurface, Paks fixed exploding notes to the wire in strategic places. Swiftly casting the kunai out towards the opposite wall of the stadium, down low, she got to work arranging the ninja wire so that it crisscrossed the stadium about a centimeter above ground. The slightest disturbance was sure to set the exploding notes off, and now all Paks had to do was wait for the girl to resurface.

Because Paks was cautious, and because most of her tactics required time to set into effect, she decided to add one last facet to her current trap. Pulling out a small round ball, Paks tossed it outward in an arc over the stadium. Almost immediately a kunai followed, cutting through the material to release the purple gas from inside the capsule. The kunai had been thrown with enough force that it continued its momentum and tacked the casing from the ball to the stadium wall.

The purple gas quickly spread throughout the stadium, a thickset fog that somewhat resembled a smoke bomb, except the effects were a bit different. And now all she had to do was wait. The maze of wires forming a stratum such a short distance above ground would make it nearly impossible for her to come back up without inadvertently sending off one of the exploding notes, and once one had blown, it was sure to catch on another that was close by, and send them all off. Despite that, the poisonous gas would prove its own deterrent were the girl to get past the exploding notes, perhaps enough of one to give Paks the advantage needed.

~

Name: Futsuriai Yuge (Unbalancing Vapor)
Description: Futsuriai Yuge is a small ball similar to the ones used to contain smoke bombs. When it is thrown with sufficient force or crushed, the ball will break open and a pale purple poisonous miasma will envelope the area. This poison can enter the body either by being breathed in, or by fetching onto open wounds. Once inside it will cause vertigo and a loss of balance, disorientating the victim.

Ayame Kaguya
Health - 100
Chakra - 45

Paksennarion
Health - 100
Chakra - 50
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue170/170Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:16 am

Ayame heard some ruckus above but had no idea what is was. She noticed some kind of purple gas coming from the hole she made with her jutsu. ´A gas girl then.. It seems she really is talented and also quite smart´ Ayame smiled a little while still being underground. She thought really hard about good strategy but it wasn´t her style. She was more like charge and attack type.

Ayame made some simple hand signs making a Earth clone. ´I better hold my breath while going above the ground just in case.. But first I send in clone to deceive her a little´. Earth clone went to place where Ayame entered. The moment earth clone went on surface a huge explosion befell that shacked the ground. ´What the hell... I can´t feel my earth clone at all. Does she really want to kill me?´.

Ayame had only a little idea where her opponent could be. ´She must have not been on ground because that smoke from above plus that explosion. My suggestion is that she is on the wall somewhere waiting for me to surface.. Well I can´t wait her just to come and greet me so I will try to attack´ She moved underground again searching for the wall so she could surface there. The gas must be gone now. At least a little. Once she reached the solid wall she gathered chakra to bottom of her feet and quickly surfaced. She ran on the wall locating her opponent. The smoke had almost disappeared. ´Good enough´ Ayame also saw the ninja wires on the ground..

She didn´t waste anymore time. She quickly pinpointed her opponent. She was on other side of the wall. ´That is not good.. I am no long range type oh right.. I have that jutsu´ She raised both of her hands in the direction of her opponent hand. "Teshi Sendan". Ten bullet like bones started moving in the direction of her opponent at very high speed. Once she had shot her jutsu she quickly started running forwards her opponent across the wall. While running she once again raised her hands "Teshi Sendan". The same thing happened. Ten fingertip like bone bullets moved forwards her opponent. So that means 20 finger bullets.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 45 (45-5=40)

Paksennarion:
Chakra: 50
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
NR Genin
NR Genin
Paksennarion

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:39 pm

OOC - Sorry this took so long, I'm at work and I can't go online when there's a customer here. ^^

-

Paks watched the arena intently, her eyes trying to peer past the fog of poison gas below as she waited for the Kaguya to come back up. Still, the gas was too thick and she wasn’t able to make out any heat signatures from this far away. But Paks was patient and so she waited, giving the other Shinobi time to make her plans or whatever it was she was doing beneath the ground. Finally, she sensed movement, but things happened too quickly for her to make out exactly what occurred. Almost as soon as she felt the motion one of the exploding notes was detonated, setting off a chain reaction along with the other exploding notes and soon the arena was covered in flames.

Paks drew back slightly, able to feel the heat even from her high perch. Whatever had set off the exploding notes was surely destroyed by now, but Paks wasn’t about to assume that she had gotten her opponent so easily. The girl was in the Chuunin Exams after all, it wouldn’t be that simple. Looking back down at the arena, she studiously unfocused her sight, not training her eyes on any one point so that her peripheral vision was expanded. In this manner she saw the heat signature of a human body surfacing near the opposite wall. The Kaguya popped out from the earth and leapt up onto the wall sticking with chakra just as Paks had.

Almost immediately her eyes met with Paks’ and Paks stared back resolutely. When the girl lifted her hands horizontally, as if she was a puppeteer with a marionette, Paks quickly tensed her body, expecting anything. Kaguya were known for their Taijutsu, so above all else Paks did not want to engage in close combat with the girl. But she knew that the reason they were renowned for their combat, was because of their ability to manipulate their bones, which provided an uncertain element to this fight. She did not know enough about her opponents capabilities just yet, best to keep things at a distance and see how they played out.

When the bones shot from the girls fingertips, Paks nearly winced at the imagined pain that move must cost. But she had no sympathy for an enemy, and as soon as she saw the action from across the arena Paks threw herself off the stadium wall into a freefall towards the arena. She flipped in mid-air, landing nimbly where a few of her ninja wires had intersected in their path across the field. Futsuriai yuge still remained, the purple mist curling around her skin like a kitten and Paks allowed herself one small grin, revealing the fangs that grew where her canine teeth should have been.

The Kaguya was running along the wall, obviously trying to close the distance between them and probably engage Paks in a fight when she reached her. But Paks did not want to fight on the walls, and if the girl wanted to engage in Taijutsu she would have to do it on Paks’ terms. Futsuriai yuge would remain in the stadium until something banished it, and there was no breeze today to do so naturally. Which meant that the girl had to come up with some other way to get rid of it, although that wouldn’t bother Paks, there were plenty more where Futsuriai yuge had come from after all.

Standing in the middle of the arena, her feet carefully positioned on top of the ninja wire which dipped under her weight, Paks gazed up at her opponent. She should attack back, return the fire. But Paks didn’t want to waste any weapons throwing them at the girl, her aim was precise and accurate, but the distance was enough that the Kaguya would have a good chance of dodging.

Instead, Paks sighed. She would have to do a bit more manual set up it seemed. She pulled out some of her specially made ninja wire, having used up all of her normal wire setting the first trap. Swiftly tying a few kunai as anchors to the wire, she cast out a spider web of wire, setting another layer of the sharp metal about mid-way up the stadium walls. Just below where her poisonous vapor ended. Although, due to the nature of her modified wire, it was practically invisible as light didn’t shine off the strands of metal. So to most eyes, it would appear as if she was just throwing out a handful of kunai towards the walls of the stadium.

Paks set this up quickly, throwing multiple kunai at a time so that it only took two full throws as well as a seconds worth of adjusting and tugging until the array of wire became another wall like the one she was standing on. If anyone had been able to see the wire she used, and if they were paying rapt attention, they may have seen that she left a space directly below the Kaguya’s position open. Then, because the laws of battle suggested that every attack from the enemy be met with a reply, Paks folded her fingers together into a set of seals and performed a basic Ninjutsu.

“Shin-Dashin no Jutsu,” she muttered softly, a grim smile curving at her lips. The jutsu would envelop her target and drag them towards Paks, effectively transporting the Kaguya down to where Paks was standing. Focusing on the Kaguya’s chakra signature, as well as the heat signature she could see with her eyes, Paks waited for the girl to be pulled beneath the second layer of wires and down into her lair. A pair of kunai with a thread of wire tied between them rested lightly in her hands, as Paks readied herself to close the gap beneath her quarry after she was pulled down.

She could not hold her breath forever after all, and when her lungs failed her, Paks would be there.

-

Name: Modified Ninja Wire
Description: This ninja wire is made from a special metal which absorbs light, and thus it does not glint. It is also thinner than regular ninja wire, with razor sharp edges. This ninja wire is resistant to katon chakra as well as fuuton chakra, and it is especially conductive towards raiton chakra.

Name: Shin-Dashin no Jutsu (New Approaching Technique)
[b]Element:
-
Skill: Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage: 4
Description: This jutsu envelops a target in a puff of smoke and drags them to the user's location. When Ino used it on Naruto Uzumaki, she only dragged him a few feet.

Still in effect:

Name: Futsuriai Yuge (Unbalancing Vapor)
Description: Futsuriai Yuge is a small ball similar to the ones used to contain smoke bombs. When it is thrown with sufficient force or crushed, the ball will break open and a pale purple poisonous miasma will envelope the area. This poison can enter the body either by being breathed in, or by fetching onto open wounds. Once inside it will cause vertigo and a loss of balance, disorientating the victim.

Ayame Kaguya
Health - 100
Chakra - 40

Paksennarion
Health - 100
Chakra - 46 [50-4=46]
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:39 am

(The breeze that your paper bombs made should have cleared the area up at the first time but it was my fault that I didn´t notice that. Also sorry to take so long. I am pretty busy at the weekends)

Ayame was not surprised that her opponent dodged the bullets but she was a little when little opponent jumped into her own purple mist. ´Wonder what she is up to now´. Ayame haven´t done this hard thinking in a while. Her opponent was really a clever one but Ayame still wanted to beat her. She knew it would be hard to fight in that mist because she haven´t trained herself to fight in the mist.

She really wanted to get close combat fighting with her. Ayame almost knew that her opponent was no good at Taijutsu. Suddenly she had a little idea how to at least get her opponent mist away and also maybe cause some damage. She started grabbing a kunai when she noticed that some more kunai flew from the mist into the walls of stadium. She had no idea what her opponent was up to. ´She must be attacking blindly´. She took the kunai to her right hand and also a paper bomb to her left.

She quickly attached the paper bomb to her kunai. She threw it in the middle of the purple mist. ´She is probably around that area and thanks to the breeze the explosion will make it will also probably uncover the area from the deep purple mist´ Once the kunai had made contact with something she made a hand sing so the paper would explode.

The moment she had used the hand signs she noticed like she was dragged down on the ground. ´What the heck? Why am I dragged down´ Ayame used her Kaguya ability and grew bones from her legs now. Bones made contact with the wall and Ayame stopped. ´Good Enough´. Ayame knew that she couldn´t be on the wall forever. She waited quietly for her opponent to make some movement.
--------------------
Ayame Kaguya
Health - 100
Chakra - 40

Paksennarion
Health - 100
Chakra - 46
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
NR Genin
NR Genin
Paksennarion

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:45 am

OOC - Hm, that's true. I didn't think of that. Do you want me to edit my earlier post?

But I don't think you can stop Shin-Dashin no Jutsu like that, it's like a teleportation jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:03 pm

((No need to.. just reply. And sorry about the jutsu thing. I think I haven´t seen it in action and don´t get it quite well. I try changing my last paragraph then))

The moment she had used the hand signs she noticed like she was dragged down on the ground. ´What the heck? Why am I dragged down´ Ayame tried to use her Kaguya ability and grew bones from her legs now. Bones made contact with the wall but Ayame didn´t stop. ´What maybe someone strong really is dragging me. Just have to give it a try then´ She quickly made some hand signs. "Doton Doryu Taiga". A great river of mud appeared beneath her. The river flowed down across the wall.

Ayame´s dragging still didn´t stop but she discovered something interesting. There were ninja wire attached to the kunai. It was now covered with mud. Ayame smiled and pulled the kunai out of the wall. She started holding her breath just in case. The explosion was about to set off now. Her opponent´s dragging was still in effect.

Spoiler:
--------------------
Ayame Kaguya
Health - 100
Chakra - 36 (40-4=36)

Paksennarion
Health - 100
Chakra - 46

(Is didn´t dodge the attack.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
NR Genin
NR Genin
Paksennarion

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:37 pm

OOC - Ayame-san, I PMed you yesterday, I'm not quite sure if you've seen it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:39 am

(Sorry to waste so much time. I didn't know just what the jutsu does and I still don't know but since I don't want to delay this match any longer I just do like you said it would work.)

Ayame was not surprised that her opponent dodged the bullets but she was a little when little opponent jumped into her own purple mist. ´Wonder what she is up to now´. Ayame haven´t done this hard thinking in a while. Her opponent was really a clever one but Ayame still wanted to beat her. She knew it would be hard to fight in that mist because she haven´t trained herself to fight in the mist.

She really wanted to get close combat fighting with her. Ayame almost knew that her opponent was no good at Taijutsu. Suddenly she had a little idea how to at least get her opponent mist away and also maybe cause some damage. She started grabbing a kunai when she noticed that some more kunai flew from the mist into the walls of stadium. She had no idea what her opponent was up to. ´She must be attacking blindly´. She took the kunai to her right hand and also a paper bomb to her left.

She quickly attached the paper bomb to her kunai. She threw it in the middle of the purple mist. ´She is probably around that area and thanks to the breeze the explosion will make it will also probably uncover the area from the deep purple mist´ Once the kunai had made contact with something she made a hand sing so the paper would explode.

Suddenly a puff of smoke appeared around Ayame. In the next second she was allready off the wall and had fell into some kind of wires. Wires also damaged her clothes and she even got some scratches to her skin. 'What is this.. How could I miss noticing it'. She looked around her and saw that the whole field was covered with wires. She also saw the kunai that the wires were attached to. 'It must be some kind of special wire' She quickly tried to stood up keeping her balance on the wire. She created sharp bones from her palms and waited for the explosion.
-----------------
Ayame Kaguya
Health - 95 (100-5)
Chakra - 40

Paksennarion
Health - 100
Chakra - 46
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
NR Genin
NR Genin
Paksennarion

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:49 am

OOC - Aaah, we keep confusing each other I think. Paks left an opening so that if the jutsu succeeded Ayame-san would be dragged down to the bottom layer of wire, while the second layer of wire worked as a roof.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
NR Genin
NR Genin
Paksennarion

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Paks waited, balanced carefully on her web of ninja wire. Legs crossed, she held her arms folded carefully across her stomach in such a manner that her center of gravity was perfectly balanced. Being small, she had an easier time doing these sorts of things than other people. It helped that she was rather acrobatic, and was used to keeping her movements fluid and exact.

Peering up through the purple mist, she watched the Kaguya. The girl was stuck to the wall, like a fly buzzing about annoyingly. And Paks was the small spider, spinning her web and waiting for the fly to make a mistake. Soon enough she saw movement, as the older Genin threw a kunai with something attached to it down towards Paks. The throw was keen, and Paks was nearly certain that the girl could see through the gas as she herself could. That would be an interesting thing.

Nimbly gathering her weight, Paks threw herself up and backwards and gracefully executed a back flip that took her out of the range of the kunai. Landing softly down on another meeting of wires, Paks felt her eyes widen as the exploding note went off. The burst of flames burned bright, temporarily stunning her eyes that were too delicate towards heat. She felt the wave of hot air, flow over her skin in an almost unbearable stream. But she was just far enough away that other than hot air, she was unaffected by the explosion.

Sadly, while no bodily harm came about, Futsuriai Yuge was displaced by the burst, the vapor being blown away by the stiff breeze generated. Blinking back spots in her vision, Paks took in the loss, her garnet eyes quickly also spotting her opponent who had been dragged beneath the first net of wiring. Now that the Kaguya was down here, with the wiring ceiling above them, they were both trapped in this area. It was a tactical risk Paks had to take.

The Kaguya had no where to run, but then again, neither did Paks. But perhaps she had a few more tricks still left in her head, and now that she had seen the way the other Genin had gotten rid of her poison, she had to ensure that such a thing was no longer possible.

Pulling the remaining few exploding notes from her pack, Paks carefully balanced them on the wire, keeping her body still so that they would not roll off. The forming a few seals, she spoke the word for exploding tag and watched as the air next to her hands began to swirl. After a second, the swirl grew more intense and a small black vortex burst into being. The exploding notes at her feet immediately were sucked in to the vortex, as the suction began to pull at any other exploding notes in the area, including whatever ones the Kaguya had left.

Ignoring her fuuinjutsu as it set to work, Paks quickly reached into her pack to withdraw another small ball. Crushing it in her palm, she watched as the pale pink smoke rose to cover the area they were trapped in. This particular beauty was an interesting one. It fetched onto open wounds and didn't require the victim to breath it in, and while it wasn't a poison per se, it's only function was to keep the victim bleeding from whatever wound they had received. Allowing the damage to continue even after the blow had been struck. If Paks' senses were correct, and that smell of blood was truly from the Kaguya, it seemed as if her wires had cut the Genin's skin. In which case, Nagaredasu Ketsueki would be extremely useful now.

Taking a careful step back, Paks measured the distance between her body and the Kaguya's. Taijutsu was sure to result anytime soon, but the longer she put it off the better.

-

Name: Kachuu (Void)
Element: -
Skill: Ninjutsu/Fuuinjutsu
Chakra Cost: 2
Description: A simple Fuuinjutsu. The user will form a seal, creating a small vortex in the air in front of them. Concentrating on one simple phrase or word, anything that falls under that description will be sucked towards the vortex, and pulled into nether space. Even if the said objects are packed away, or held tightly, the pull of the vortex will be so strong so as to drag the objects through steel if needed. (Only able to effect palm sized objects or smaller.)

Name: Nagaredasu Ketsueki (Pouring Blood)
Description: Nagaredasu Ketsueki is a small ball similar to those used to contain smoke bombs. Inside of the ball is a light, pinkish colored gas. When dispersed, this gas floats in the air unmoving, almost like a dense fog bank that is resistant to wind, however it does not effect visibility. This poison effects open wounds, stopping them from clotting and even encouraging the wound to bleed much more profusely. Even if a medic-nin were to attempt to heal the wound, the blood will continue to seep from the person's pores where the wound had been until it is purged. If breathed in, the poison has the same effect, not allowing injuries to clot. If the victim isn't injured when they breath it in, the poison can stay dormant inside the bloodstream for up to half a day.

Ayame Kaguya
Health - 95
Chakra - 40

Paksennarion
Health - 100
Chakra - 44 [46-2=44]
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:54 am

((Shouldn't your void also suck in your wires (Your items also kunai, shuriken) and the poison gas))

She watched how the explosion blew away the purple mist. Ayame smiled a little but was sad that Paksennarion was unhurt. The explosion air wave made the wire move and Ayame almost lost her balance. 'My dances come quite useful here' Ayame was glad that her little opponent was able to keep balance on the wires, she wanted to go into close combat as soon as possible.

She looked how her opponent placed explosion tags on the wire and started making hand sings. 'What is she going to blow herself up' After Paksennarion had made first of the hand signs Ayame noticed that her opponent was about to use some different jutsu. Once the hand signs were made Ayame felt that the air currents were changing. 'Wind Jutsu?'. She saw as the vortex was forming above their heads. 'This girl uses so much jutsus I have never seen'. Ayame smiled a little.

She noticed that all her equipment was leaving. Ayame had very little equipment from the beginning so it wasn't a big loss. Some shuriken, kunai and two paper bombs. Ayame tried to grab one of her kunai but it was still sucked into the vortex. 'Hoho.. Quite some jutsu there'
. The vortex was so strong that it even made wires move. She noticed that there were wires above her too but those were full of openings so she could easily jump on the layer and back on wall. Ayame calmly trying to keep her balance. Ayame knew that her opponent probably would have some balance problems too. Maybe even more because some Ayame's jutsus were acrobatic based.

Ayame didn't waste any time now. She quickly created some hand signs. "Doton Doryu Taiga". A river of mud appeared but it was headed right to the ground. The mud was floating because her opponent's wires. 'Oh right.. This jutsu won't probably work here'
. She smiled and looked how her jutsu goes to waste. She had gotten another idea in just some seconds. She created another hand signs. "Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu". Two clones from the mud appeared below the wires. Ayame smiled.

Two clones started running in different directions. They were running against the solid wall of the area attempting to something. 'No matter how smart my opponent his they always have a blind spot in their strategy' Ayame turned to her opponent now who was holding something. She crushed it and another purple mist alike thing covered the area. Ayame quickly started holding her breath again. 'Hmm.. This mist is a bit different that the last one.'

The mist reached Ayame and almost no time at all her little wounds started bleeding. They didn't hurt much but still. Her left hand hurt the most. 'So this poisons me even if I have little wounds' She smiled a little and raised her hands in the direction of Paksennarion. Also her clones that had almost reached the walls also turned around raising their hands in the direction of Paksennarion. All clones and Ayame shouted togethere. "Teshi Sendan". 30 finger bullets started moving at Paksennarion's direction. Ayame knew that Paksennarion would have hard time dodging because she can't jump up very well because of the upper layer of wires. The next moment clone turned around and were about to jump on wall already gathering chakra to bottom of their feet.

Ayame didn't want to lose to her opponent by strategy but she had almost nothing left to do. She uncovered her left shoulder and grew a bone a like sword from there. Ayame smiled with a big grin. 'I wonder what does she think about my ability' She quietly took the bone into her right arm and covered her left shoulder again. Now for the real fight. She started dashing forwards her opponent bone sword in the right hand. 'Even if she somehow manages to dodge my finger bullets I will try to attack right away'
Spoiler:
----------------------------
Ayame Kaguya
Health - 90 (95-5=90) This was because your poison.
Chakra - 26 (40-(4+2*5)=26)

Paksennarion
Health - 100
Chakra - 44
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayame Kaguya VS Paksennarion Kuchinawa (Match 4) ~ Winner: Ayame Kaguya
Page 1 of 1