NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue95/95Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue125/125Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:01 pm

A typical rainforest with vines hanging down in random places.

((Ayame posts First))

Last edited by Kiza Hyuuga on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue100/100Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue170/170Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:51 am

Ayame slowly walked to her next battlefield. This time she had to fight with some Nara guy. Ayame knew a little about them but not much. Once she had reached her position she started scoping the area and thinking about moves she might use. 'Hmm.. Earth Style might be a little hard, but who cares'. She quickly thought some strategies through and than started searching for her opponent. 'I hope this will be a good match'. Ayame smiled a little and started waiting for the battle.
-----------------------------------
Ayame Kaguya:
Health: 100
Chakra: 50
Speed:12//Dexterity:12//Strength:13//Intelligence:10
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue70/70Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue120/120Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Asher showed up on the other side of the battle field tieing a bunch of kunai to vines and hanging to a easy to break branch add leaveing some vines to hang down and tied wire to then that run on then ground, "lets see if i place explosive tags on the bame of trees and coving them in moss. As soon as he finish Asher then jump in one of the trees waiting for the enemy.

Speed: 10
Dexterity: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue100/100Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue170/170Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Ayame jumped on one tree and then started moving. 'It is much better to move by the trees'. After some seconds of leaping Ayame noticed Nara. Ayame stopped and raised both of her hands. 10 bone bullets grew from Ayame's fingertips and flew forwards Asher at high speed. While Asher was probably distracted Ayame quickly made a hand sing and used normal clone technique. A clone appeared left to her and stayed there while she got out of sight from Asher trying to ambush him.
Spoiler:

-----------------------------------
Ayame Kaguya:

Asher Nara:
Speed:10//Dexterity:10//Strength:10//Intelligence:10

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue70/70Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue120/120Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:51 pm

OOC: the Clone Technique use up one Chakra

IC:Asher keep on looking and saw Ayame as Asher saw bone flying at him he quickly hang upside down from the branch he was on and drop from the tree and hide in a bush and started to think his mind became clear as soon as he finish he grab his kunai with wire tied to it and started to toss then all over the rainforest in randome places as the wire lead to the bush Asher as soon as he finish he place a paper bomb and sticking his woden sword in it also he then started to clime up the tree waiting for his plan to work.

Asher Nara:
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 pm

((Sorry for not counting my chakra down, I guess I just forgot))

Ayame saw how kunai with wires started flying in random directions. 'Is he like my last opponent? Some kind of wire man? Well at least he haven't used smoke bombs yet'. Ayame noticed that once of the kunai hit his clone and that disappeared. 'I was about to release it anyways'. Ayame still kept hiding trying to locate her opponent. 'I wonder where he is?'. She didn't even notice where the wires were coming because she wasn't the smartest one. Ayame slowly grew bones out of her palms to counter attack if Nara member would ambush her.

Spoiler:

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 49 (-1 from previous clone)

Asher Nara:
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Asher then started to frorm the ram hand sign as his shadow then split in 3 area down the tree hitting the shadow of his wire and vines running up trees and all around the area in search for his opponent as he whisper to him self "she have to be hiding in this area and i will find her" as asher just stayed there getting his shadow around the trees and forest looking for her.

Spoiler:

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 49

Asher Nara:
Chakra: (50-3 = 47)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Ayame was looking around searching for any sign of attack. Suddenly she noticed how the shadow made by one ninja wire was changing darker. 'I am not sure but I think this is Nara clan jutsu, some possession thing, and it coming my way'. Ayame quickly tried to locate the area where the shadow came but weren't able to do that. 'I can't locate the area because all the trees and vines here, I am at a huge disadvantage here'. Ayame looked a little more and got a idea where her opponent should be but couldn't locate him completely. She quietly jumped off the tree so her opponent wouldn't notice her. Ayame had landed on a muddy area and came up with a plan. She grew back her bones to her palms so she could make some hand signs.

Ayame quickly preformed some hand signs and created Earth Clone of herself. The clone nodded to Ayame and pulled out one kunai. Clone walked away from Ayame into open area, somewhere where Asher could see her. Earth clone acted like she was on guard kunai in hand. Since Ayame had some idea where Nara was hiding she placed her clone so that Asher would see her earth clone and use some kind of attack on it, then Ayame could locate her opponent. After Ayame pulled out her katana to quickly attack him once Ayame had discovered Asher's hiding place.

Spoiler:

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 44 (-5 from earth clone)

Asher Nara:
Chakra: 47
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Asher smiled as Ayame Earth clone hit a trip wire asher made and releasing vines with a Kunai on it flying fast at her Earth clone as soon as she did asher use shadow possen once more but this time he thin his shadow down to where its almost invisible and having it travel to her clone.

Spoiler:

Ayame Kaguya:
Chakra: 44

Asher Nara:
Chakra: (47-3=44)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:02 am

Ayame's earth clone noticed that she had dripped on something and at the next moment she saw some kunai coming at her. She dodged and blocked all of them when at the next moment she couldn't move. 'Does Asher also knows some kind of Paralysis jutsu'. Ayame's earth clone looked on ground not moving her head because she couldn't. 'No this is just a very thin shadow'. Real Ayame gripped her bone sword harder and was ready to jump out any moment to block attacks, like some kunai or shuriken.

Ayame Kaguya:

Asher Nara:
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:38 am

Asher then slowly rais his hand up as he turn around to get a better view of the forest as soon as he did he saw where the Ayame keep her kunai pouch as he place his hand where she had her kunai pouch and grab a kunai making it look like Asher grab thin air, as he whisper to him self "let's see if this is a clone or the real thing?" as soon as he finish he fake stabing his arm and saw how Ayame body reform and mold itself back to its original shape. "so its a clone".

Ayame Kaguya:

Asher Nara:
Chakra: (44-3=41)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:12 pm

((You forgot that my clone already had a kunai in hand. You cannot say that my clone turns back to mud but It is okay for this round))

Ayame looked as her clone turned to mud, but she also got a better idea where her opponent is because she noticed the thin shadow. 'So he got my clone, but this is getting boring. I hate hiding games'. Ayame already had quite huge idea where her opponent could be and so she grabbed on kunai, paper bomb attached to it and threw it around the area where Asher was. 'Maybe this will smoke him out, I want to fight already not to play hide and seek'. She quickly then changed her hiding place again so Asher couldn't find him by the trails of kunai.

Ayame Kaguya:

Asher Nara:
Chakra: 41
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Asher release the Shadow Possession Jutsu as soon as he finish we walk out in the open with his hand up in the air and said "i give up she more powerfull then me in meany ways" as he then slowly walk to the exit and said "i need a brake".

Ayame Kaguya:

Asher Nara:
Chakra: 41
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya   Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asher Nara VS Ayame Kaguya ((Match 6)) ~ Winner:Ayame Kaguya
Page 1 of 1