NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ayame Kaguya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue100/100Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue170/170Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Ayame Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:58 am

Name: Ayame Kaguya

Clan: Kaguya

Appearance: Avatar

Personality: She is kind and loves traveling. She is always overthinking about the missions and other stuff She´s just loves different kind of berries and her favorite is cherry. Ayame also has a really bad face memory but she can easily remember what she have spoken. She likes different kind of weapons and even puppets. Ayame hates that she is in Kaguya clan. She don´t like her ability to control bones. She likes cute things like furry dogs and cats but she hates bugs. Ayames favorite season in winter and she loves snow.

She is often lazy and doesn't like to do any training or even missions. She isn't in her own village very much so she don´t have time for missions anyways. She likes to fight with other people. Ayame don´t really care how many injuries she gets while fighting she just loves it. She doesn't like killing people but usually fights till they drop. Some times Ayame likes to take long walks in forest but if she don't have her glasses on she can easily get lost and she can't tell difference from things and can even go even hugging a snake.

History: She was born in Takigakure village. His father was very good blacksmith. There Ayame got her interest in weapons and her mother was an Jounin shinobi. Her mother was very good weapon user. At Takigakure village she learned the art of weapons and graduated the academy. She was a very talented ninja and was one with the best score.

Village: Home Village is Takigakure

element:Earth, Lighting

Nindo: To become best weapon user

Equipment: clothes, 1 katana, 5 kunai, 10 shuriken and 3 paper bombs

Jutsu: Put all your jutsus you know in this section.
E-Rank:
Clone Jutsu
Transformation Jutsu
Replacement Jutsu

D-Rank
Drilling Finger Bullets
Leaf Whirlwind

C-Rank
Chakra Absorption Technique

Clan: Kaguya

RP sample: Bold is Ayame talking, Italic is Ayame thinking, Dark Red is child talking, Cyan is kage talking and olive is granny talking.

"Are they coming from left? Are they coming from right?". Ayame watched left and right like looking something. Then she watched down on one kid "It is safe to pass road". Kid looked up to Ayame and started walking. "Hah, talk about overprotective"
"Hmmm... I wonder why kage wanted to see me, oh well i better get going". She started walking to tallest and biggest building in the village. At almost no time at all she was already in front of the building and already stepping into it when she heard familiar voice from her left "Ayama, wait" She quickly looked where the voice came from and found her very own village kage. "Hello, Takikage, I came because the urgent mission you had me"

Takikage started speaking "Oh, yes it is very urgent". Kage pulled out one middle sized box from his bag. "There must be some explosives inside" thought Ayame. Kake started speaking "You need to deliver this to one granny outside the village" Ayame gently took the box while kage gave her directions "Okay I do it". Kage smiled "I knew I could count on you. Get going". Ayame nodded "Got it sir". Ayame quickly started dashing to exit of the village to make the delivery "I know this is important and I make this delivery no matter what" When she was at the exit she gently started walking out the village. When Ayame reached outside she went to waterfall of Takigakure because only straight line was from there. Now I better get going.

After some time of running she finally reached to one shop looking house. "Maybe this is it" She walked in the house "Oh this is a shop". Ayame proceeded it thought "They must make bombs and dynamites here". She looked around the shop, it looked like a drugstore "A customer" said old lady behind the counter. Ayame answered "No, but are you granny who should get delivery from kage". Granny looked little girl surprised "Well he said about sending me something". Ayame reached box to granny. "He shouldn't have sent me anything, all i did was help him whit a medicine a bit".

Granny opened the box and big cake was inside "Oh, that's so nice of him" Ayame looked surprised "No explosives?" "Hey little girl do you want some too?". Ayame looked surprised "No thank you I have business to do" answered Ayame and run out in the direction of village "When I get my hands on that kage I can't imagen what I would do, and sending ANBU to first say that there is mission and then this.. why couldn't he said to make delivery to that anbu"

After she made this errand kage told her that this was not a mission it was just a request....

(That's why i didn't write, I have so much grammar errors.)

How did you find us?: I got PM

Last edited by Ayame Kaguya on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue95/95Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue125/125Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Ayame Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Please give a small sample of your rping skills.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue100/100Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue170/170Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Ayame Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:34 am

Wrote something and i also deleted Sennon Goroshi from my starting jutsus
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue95/95Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue125/125Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Ayame Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Ok and thank you it's not half bad. The grammer errors aren't too big of a deal right now.
~You're approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ayame Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayame Kaguya   Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayame Kaguya
Page 1 of 1