NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forest Training Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Forest Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue50/50The Forest Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
The Forest Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue100/100The Forest Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Forest Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:17 am

The area is surrounded by trees and bushes and a thumping sound in the distance can be heard as Nami trains with her doujutsu and Gentle Fist aganist a tree and dummies and blood is dripping from her hand.Nami had been training three days straight with no rest. Nami wraps bandages around her hands to stop the bleeding then starts over with upper palm then lower palm"uh...ow"Nami grumbles in pain from her hands
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Forest Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue95/95The Forest Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
The Forest Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue125/125The Forest Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:27 pm

"Hey." Kiza said seeing the hard work this girl was putting into her training.
"You know with me being the Clan Leader I can teach you our techniques. That's the only way you will learn them anyways. Come on with me follow me to the Hyuuga Clan HQ." Kiza said running off wondering if she could keep up.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Forest Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue50/50The Forest Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
The Forest Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue100/100The Forest Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Nami runs after him and is right next to him"you tried yet Kiza"Nami laugh not breaking a sweat
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Forest Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue95/95The Forest Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
The Forest Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue125/125The Forest Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:50 pm

"No where near it." Kiza said laughing afterwards using his true speed to run even faster making dirt kick up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Nami was gone
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Nami appears in to the forest area as she looks the tree and starts hitting it over and over and thuds could heard a mile away. then starts with jutsu's as she makes handsigns for clone technique making three clones and fights them as they buf in to smoke she makes more handsigns for hidden mouth needles and she opens her mouth and fire ten at the trees

((Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Doppelganger
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Chakra Use: 1
Type: Supplementary
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.))

((Fukumikuchi Hari (Hidden Mouth Needles)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 4
Using poisoned needles hidden in their mouth, a user can quickly incapacitate an opponent.))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Nami makes handsigns"Hidden mouth kunai"Nami opens her mouth and fires three kunai at the tree
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:46 pm

((You can't use that Jutsu in this topic because it was approved after the topic began.))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:48 pm

((but i left then came back to train with jutsus))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:49 pm

((Oh nevermind forget I ever said anything. Mistake, my bad.))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:50 pm

((lol))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:52 pm

((come to talk to me))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:03 am

Nami starts hitting the tree over and over till her hands bleed so she stops and put on fresh bandages"i got to get better please"nami makes handsigns for the body flicker jutsu and flicker 10m's away then back. nami does it ten times

((Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
CK usage: 4
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique. The Body Flicker technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the "Sand Body Flicker" (Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the "Mist Body Flicker" (Kiri-Shunshin), "Water Body Flicker" (Mizu-Shunshin), and "Leaf Body Flicker" (Konoha-Shunshin).))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:07 am

((You know none of this counts towards your stats training because your still in the Chuunin Exams right?))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 am

((no its after the chuunin it will right and please come and talk to me))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:14 am

((Nope it only counts starting after the Chuunin Exams. So this is just wasting your time. And I would but that would be another waste of time.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Training Grounds   The Forest Training Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest Training Grounds
Page 1 of 1