NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the forest before the border

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the forest before the border Left_bar_bleue50/50the forest before the border Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
the forest before the border Left_bar_bleue100/100the forest before the border Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

the forest before the border Empty
PostSubject: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:47 am

Nami jumps from branch to branch nearing the border with her doujutsu active looking around searching for Dawn-sensei
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the forest before the border Left_bar_bleue260/260the forest before the border Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
the forest before the border Left_bar_bleue400/400the forest before the border Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:05 am

Dawn was jumpping as slow as he can from tree to tree with a blank gaze on his face not caring about the village he came from or the friends from the village or even his family, still jumpping not even looking back at the village once jumpping with no tears in his eye's at all.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the forest before the border Left_bar_bleue50/50the forest before the border Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
the forest before the border Left_bar_bleue100/100the forest before the border Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:07 am

Nami spots Dawn-sensei with her doujutsu and goes to track him for abit before attack like last time
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the forest before the border Left_bar_bleue260/260the forest before the border Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
the forest before the border Left_bar_bleue400/400the forest before the border Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:12 am

Dawn stops looking up in the sky putting his hand on the katana getting ready for combat making his eyes turn red with a big black dot in the middle watching the area making everything slower in his view.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 am

Nami quickly jumps to the floor of the forest and hides under the where he is standing quietly
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 am

As soon as Nami hits the ground she is caught in a gen jutsu but doesn't know making Nami think she see's me about to stab her with my katana with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:27 am

Nami makes handsigns"Kai!"Nami dodges the blade just and kicks Dawn-sensei
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:24 am

The fake Dawn watches as Nami dodges it and comes at him with a hard and fast kick hoping to make contact the fake dawn vanished into think air appearing with a katana on Nami's shoulder with a careless look on his face "You shouldn't of come after me because now i might have to kill you" dawn said with his katana still on Nami's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:28 am

"tell me why you want to leave you were the hokage and sensei"nami turns to dawn looking him in to the eyes as the mist clone fades away and and nami kicks from the behind
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Dawn watches the fake nami with his mangekyou sharingan ducking down making the real nami come over his head, standing up looking at nami dawn gazed at her "That village were to weak for me so i left" dawn said with a hard gaze.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:50 pm

"we wern't Dawn we were training harder to be like you"Nami says moving back abit making handsigns for a jutsu
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Dawn say's nothing watching careless.

((Do our stats if you'r gonna use a jutsu))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:13 pm

((i will))
Nami opens her mouth"Hidden Mouth Needles"10 needles fly out of her mouth then she flickers above him after handsigns

Health:100
Chakra: 42((-4 and -4))
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 10
Strength: 20
Intelligence:10
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:03 pm

((Not like that and since you and me got our stats in our sig no need to say them))

Dawn pulls out his seven swordsmen blade and cuts threw the needles looking around with his mangekyou dawn pin pointed Nami appearing behind her sending a slash to her back with a heartless look in his mangekyou.

------------------------

Dawn
Health / 350
Chakra / 250

Nami
Health / 100
Chakra / 50
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Nami is slashed down the back but uses handsigns for Body Replacement Techniqueand turns to a log and appears abit closer to him and goes to hit him((-1 ck))

Dawn
Health / 350
Chakra / 250

Nami
Health / 100
Chakra / 50
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:14 pm

Dawn watches the young genin from the leaf get slashed falling to the ground dawn sent a amazing kick towards her stomach trying to get her in the air so he could end it with a tai jutsu combo watching closely for any counter nami was about to make.
----
Dawn
Health /400
Chakra / 250

Nami
Health / 70
Chakra / 50

Last edited by Dawn on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:17 pm

"sensei can i ask you something"Nami looks at him
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Dawn stopped the kick before it made contact with the young genin from the leaf looking at her dawn pulled the kick back and gazed at her careless "..." dawn never said anything because inside he was not a person that likes to talk, well people say he is the same as the all mighty hero Itachi everything dawn did was the same as the hero Itachi Uchiha.

----
Dawn
Health /400
Chakra / 250

Nami
Health / 70
Chakra / 50
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:26 pm

"can i join you"nami looks down nothing is left for her at leaf she wants to get stronger if she is with Dawn-sensei hoping for a yes. the bleeding slowly stops but her doujutsu is still active. she looks at him
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Dawn watches the young genin from the leaf Nami with a careless look turning his back towards her planing to leave without saying a word to the young genin as dawn jumpped to a branch and kept jumpping without looking back towards Nami.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Nami disappears back waiting for after the chuunin exams
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Nami appears in the forest with her eyes closed feeling around her and using her senses to listen and smell and touch her surrondings in the forest on her back was her dragon forge katana, on her left leg was her knuckle knife, on her left arm was her senbons,on her right leg and belt was her kunai and shurikens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the forest before the border   the forest before the border I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the forest before the border
Page 1 of 1