NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the border of fire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the border of fire Left_bar_bleue50/50the border of fire Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
the border of fire Left_bar_bleue100/100the border of fire Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Nami sits on a tree looking out to the hills then looks down sadly being so weak
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the border of fire Left_bar_bleue50/50the border of fire Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
the border of fire Left_bar_bleue100/100the border of fire Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:41 am

Nami looks to the border from the tree she is sitting on hearing the animals moved and making noises. Nami thought about Dawn-Sensei and Kiza-Kun and she loves Kiza-Kun and doesn't even know it or he does and doesn't care about her. Nami sighs
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the border of fire Left_bar_bleue0/0the border of fire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:50 am

Kaito had a little time so he went out to the forest to relax like he usually does when he got there he had a litte wonder around when again he spotted nami like before he didn't expect to see her again but he went to see her anyway. he got to the tree and yelled "hi Nami what's up?".
Back to top Go down
http://friends-878.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:57 am

"Hi Kaito, you okay"Nami said back at Kaito and turns to look at him and fakes a smiles at him"What you doing here Kaito?"Nami asked him as she turns to look back at the border of Fire still thinking about Kiza-kun again and waits for Kaito to reply to the question
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:22 am

Kaito smiled and said "i just usually hang out here, it is only a coincidence that i met you again sorry, would you like me to go?". Kaito waited for Nami's answer.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:40 am

"no its okay you can stay Kaito"Nami smiles at him as she says"i need the company Kaito"Nami says to him smiling again as she looked at the sunset slowly behind the trees and it shines though the trees and she turns to him smiling
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:03 am

Kaito climbed up the tree to sit with Nami and said "i really enjoy the sunset" while smiling at Nami. "It's good to see you again Nami don't you agree?". He smiled at Nami while waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:20 am

Nami smiles back at Kaito"Yeah I do and it good to see you again Kaito"Nami looks at Kaito as the sun completely disappears behind the trees and the moon slowly shows itself in the sky and the stars shine brlightly
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:38 am

"It will be good when i see Kiza after the chuunin exams" Kaito turned to Nami and smiled again but he asked "so Nami how is Kiza right now?". He seemed like he really wanted to know so he awaited Nami's reply.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:51 am

Nami looked back at him"hes doing brilliantly"Nami says in high reguard. Nami knew he would because he was from the hyuuga main branch and nami was in the side branch but she was good and she knew it she just needs to show it more
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:57 am

"wonderful" said Kaito. He looked at the shining moon and said "pretty sight" he just said that because of the beutiful stars in the night sky. He then smiled at nami again and said "so is Kiza already in the chuunin exams now?".
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Nami thinks to herself'Why is he so intersected in Kiza-Kun for'but hides it from him"Yeah i think he is"Nami said as the night sky shines above them and still thinks that Kaito is up to some thing evil or bad she doesn't know but something was up
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:30 pm

"Ok that's good, sorry i have to do something so i need to go" Kaito said climbing down the tree he again said "sorry i have to leave so soon" then when he reached the ground he ran off out of sight back to the main village.

~topic left~
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Nami stares at the night sky and listens to the wolves howl within the forest because the moon was full and beautiful. Nami watchs the bats and bird fly in the sky and it looks like they are trying to get the stars in the sky which are like gems shining. Nami sits in the tree alone wishing Kiza-Kun was here next to her.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
the border of fire Left_bar_bleue400/400the border of fire Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Jakusha was wondering around, not really paying attention to what he was doing. I don't have everything planned yet....I need more time....and more troops.... Then suddenly it hit him like a ton of bricks. "The Genin of each country....each one wants power....each one wants to become stronger....I can do this...." He said under his breath. From his walking around in Sound Country, thinking of this, he didn't notice that he passed into Fire Country.

Without warning, he heard two kids talking and hid himself. Hmmmm....I wonder who this might be..... He thought to himself. Looking towards them, he noticed that one left. A young boy....I can catch up to him later....but the girl....I think I'll talk to her..... He walked out behind the tree he was at, and walked to the girl that was sitting up in a tree, over his head.

Looking up, he said to her, "What are you doing out so late? Bad guys might be out....."
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Nami hears the new man who just walked in. she knew he was there because of the doujutsu she has"Because if they try anything they will be the ones in trouble"Nami say as she flickers down as she deactives her doujutsu and looks at the sound kage"so your the sound kage a hyuuga"Nami says
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
the border of fire Left_bar_bleue400/400the border of fire Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:47 pm

"How do you know who I am? I don't even know who you are....." He replied. "Besides....you have the same eyes as me....but I didn't notice that you activated your byakugan....." Facing her, he leaned against a neighboring tree. "You didn't answer my question....why are you out so late....."
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:57 pm

"because i can handle myself"Nami says to him looking at the stars as they shine"why are you out here in Konoha?"Nami asked back being cheeky to him and wants to see what he will say back to her or will he hurt for being cheeky
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:00 pm

"I was walking around my country and just stumbled across the border thats all....." He said as calmly as possible, not trying to scare her off. "Can I ask you something......are you in the Chuunin Exams?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:16 pm

"yes i am"Nami says looking back at the hyuuga"why do you ask?"Nami questions the man but she smiles abit to know"have you been watching sir?"Nami asks
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:26 pm

"Yeah...I've been keeping a eye on it....You seem to be doing a good job in it...I wouldn't be surprised if you made it to the second round." He said giving a smile. "Do you know any of the clan's jutsus yet?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 pm

"gentle fist and my tiger fist but thats all"Nami says looking down abit she was the black of the hyuuga clan"why do you ask Sir"Nami ask wondering why he was strating abit to creep her out
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm

"I was, and some still consider me part of the lowest branch in the Hyuuga Family...so don't be ashamed." He looked away from her. "You know...I could teach you more then you think....seeing how I know nearly all of the families justus....and some other jutsus....you want to know how you can get all this information?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:02 pm

"ok i would like to know"Nami asks looking happy but still waiting for the catch like always there is one she wanted to find it"so what is it then"Nami asked more and more
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:08 pm

"Well...." He said with a smile. "You'll have to leave this village behind....and join me...." Looking back at her and pushing himself off the tree, he placed his hands behind his back and looked her straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the border of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the border of fire
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next